How much can you earn day trading cryptocurrency?

How much can you earn day trading cryptocurrency?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=ICX_ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything from +$1 ~ -$1M.

i earned 0 for 8 days and made my first 1.5k getting on early on some coin. I hop to repeat this process but with more money

What do you think someone would earn on average?

In one day

are you retarded

Infinite

man fuck you

Listen bud, judging by your posts you shouldn't try to day trade. Just buy some low cap coins with a real world use eventually and hold.

Hello IRIS

It's all variable on the amount you put on the line. I have $3,000 in the game in ETH, but trade enough to make a a few hundred a day comfortably. I could go balls deep, it's all in what you're risk/reward level is and how much you're looking to make. I carefully select carefully my picks and view this as a job and hedge it against what I'd be making slaving my ass off back at my old job working in a kitchen. Except now I get to drink tea, click buttons, post memes, and earn money.

What's up bro shoot me some more knowledge

I like you user. Giving me hope

what are you daytrading currently?
also what are some good youtube tutorials on it?

Fuck you lil buddy

Sounds like you're where I want to be. I've put 2000 in so far. Want another k and another k of fiat.

You're gonna eventually lose hard if you daytrade with a target. Terrible mindset to have

how is trading without a target any better? how do you then know when to take profits/losses?

On average? Negative value.
Daytrading is a zerosum game, for any win you make someone else loses. Throw in exchange fees, and the average is bound to be under 0.
Thankfully, you're competing with third-worlders and normalfags, so being above average is far from impossible.

How long is a piece of string

Kill yourself

Fuck you

fuck your mother if you want fuck

Nope fuck your mom I raped her by consent

i basically have 90% of my money holding high potential and stable coins. and the 10% i just gamble on shitcoins. my daily goal is around $500 daytrading on high volume shitcoins. when i hit my target i put about half into my 90% holding and cash out into fiat the other half to pay bills and shit. i don't have to wageslave anymore.

lol not likely she dont fuck wit lil dick niggas

Yeah bro it is likely

THE DREAM

how can you do it so consistently that it's a daily goal?

why isnt everyone doing this

Just learn the ins and outs of Binance like what a stop order is which is very simple. I currently and sitting on ICX and not gonna do any trading while the holidays are going on. It's on a pace to $10 by the eoy.

How much you got? Hunt btc gains.. Close trades for % gain.

I think a soft target makes sense
like, $500±5%

Wiggle room might save you from jumping the gun and making a big loss if you're almost at your target

I have 1 US dollar

well yes. but at the same time i would need actual guidance and lessons on how to use all the indicators

One weekend i opened/closed 40 trades for 1% or better btc gains.. Its very grindy and perhaps you can go for bigger % but.. I ran out of energy before i ran out kf opportunities. If youre going to day trade i recommend you respect the work.. Sleep well and eat properly. Take energy to be on the ball watching charts for a day.

If you dont have a stratagey of some kind your brain will go to mush. Often you can trade the same coin multiple times a day.

You sound like you're in high school. You'll never make it kid, just try to sleep with underage girls while you still lawfully can. You'll be poor forever, won't be able to get even 1 (ONE) BTC hahahahahaha you pathetic faggot, how's it feel?

$1 sucks..

For others.. In day trading whats your minimum buyin for a position?

Ah. That comes with time. Learning charts is a universal standard in comparing something like a 5 minute candle chart to, say, a 6 hour candle chart and making an educated guess on where the asset is headed.

For instance, this chart attached. With every rise there are dips. Never Fear Of Missing Out when you see stuff rising sharply, and by high (and sell low as the Veeky Forums tradition. Nor, when you see red candles, Fear Uncertainty & Doubt and sell off at the first signs.

It comes with experience. Also when everything is moving sideways, move your money to where there's more action, but keep tab on that assets rumors. Sell on the news.

Experience. Experience. Experience. And Patience. You can do this, friend.

I shoudl also note, start reading up on any financial term you hear, or just plain start reading anything you can on Investopedia. That and here were my crash courses.

whats the best tracker to see how much traffic there is?

coinmarket is like a 24 hour one but i was looking ofr something closer to 1 hour

i just read through your thread. you sound like a know-nothing faggot that's not going to make it. enjoy a life of mediocrity.

Lol bro gtfo of my face I am 22 IRL, 6'2

Do you like your cashout scheme? What part of the world?

That would boil more down to exchanges:
binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=ICX_ETH

You can watch the buy/sell orders and price rise and fall second per second. It's entertaining, honestly.

Fuck you

Fuck you

Exchange fees make it unfeasible

>fosters
>being this pleb

I made a 25% increase in my amount of ETH by trading a fairly consistent 4-500 ether back/forth yesterday. Fees definitely weren't a problem

Daytrading is too risky. HODL is the only sensible answer for gainz

you traded using tethers?
it seems so sketchy to me

its on binance so it should be fine i geuss.

If you want to 'daytrade' look into forex...Ive been doing it for years and most of my trades last less than 2 days, often just for hours. On a micro account you can 'easily' make 500-1000usd 3 or 4 days per week, after you start understanding the flow and develop your own system. Plus you can literally start with a hundred bucks and work your way from there. But I will tell you this...I failed HARD for several YEARS before I took off...had some good days and really bad days, but now I rarely have a negative trade...took years though, bu now in a groove.
But to answer your original question, the answer is 'maybe, but not so much now'. I am trying my hand at it with a substantial amount of money (50k initial) and have it up to 75k now after 3 months. You have to get LUCKY and guess if a coin is going up soon or not...there's no rhyme or reason why one goes up vs the other solely based on rumor, innuendo and shilling. Its pretty obvious to me...especially after yesterdays price action...that this market is heavily rigged by a relative few players. Cause panic...price drops 40%...Big whales have their buy orders in and scoop up the fire sale. But...but...but what about me? I put an order in too? Why wasn't my order filled..."Sorry, due to high volume we are unable to process orders now" ...Huh..funny...if I had a stop at that price, it would be filled immediately, but my market buy isnt filled? Smell of deep colluding scammery...so beware....plus I'm hearing people having trouble cashing out...cant wait to try it...
Good luck everybody else.

this table needs a bong

This is the truth.

Thank you