BCH

BCH is about to break the ascending triangle.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7lmv2s/prediction_bitcoin_cash_will_soon_clear_8_mb/
coinex.com/trading?currency=bch&dest=eth&tab=quote
coindesk.com/bitcoin-nodes-need/
broadbandnow.com/internet-providers-with-data-caps
youtu.be/2uhPnOyBHQs?t=2682
testnet.manu.backend.hamburg/faucet
starblocks.acinq.co/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BCH is about to break my hymen.

pnd scam

you don't even believe that yourself
how much is maxwell paying you?

Mine too.

But this JUSTing shall pass.

Nope, see it yourself. It's testing to break .2 now.

BCH is about to make me go mad

Just hold for another week, user. Market seems to be recovering right now.

Bitcoin is printing money on these forks and killing themselves alittle every time. Bad image imo

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7lmv2s/prediction_bitcoin_cash_will_soon_clear_8_mb/

Seems like they need to raise blocksize AGAIN. And when someone spams the memepool then they need to do it again lol.

This kills the nodes

Still ignoring Bitcoin killed itself with SegWit and LN
A lot of normies learned about massive BTC fees this weekend trying to move between exchanges.

now imagine the next normie wave. its going to be so strong... but now they know about the fees. so bch has a real shot.

Right. Not to mention all the forces pushing BCH... Lots of rich people in the crpyto industry, CNBC, seems many other media are pushing this coin. Also some vendors are pushing for it because it is easier to accept than regular BTC.

Its over corecuck. You can only stay #1 marketcap by shilling normies about real world adoption.
BTC has none of that anymore because its a useless shitcoin now.

>"some vendors"
Every vendor. Every marchant. Everybody trying to use Bitcoin for anything customer payment related will opt for BCH.

Going all in on BCH is a nobrainer. Whining reddit SJW who bought at 5k+ have no say in the matter

Good points, friendo.

Coinbase, CNBC, BTC expensive tx fee. These make the perfect combination.

Where do you think these will put BCH, price wise? Is expecting .5 by EOY too much?

We're at $3100 on GDAX now. $2800 on binance and rising.

Non mining nodes do nothing.

Also 32 mb blocks were planned already, because they knew increasing volume was coming.

Enjoy your1mb dinosaur coin

Fucking retards. Both BTC and BCC dinosaur cancer needs to die

Honestly start measuring BCH in dollars since when BCH is done, nothing will be measured in segwitsats anymore.

BCH will be bitcoin.

They said Segwit would make the transactions faster and cheaper. But they made them slower and higher. How could someone be to low as to lie on the internet.

Didn't you fags get the memo. Ver isn't paying you pajeets fucks to shill anymore. Budget ran out. You fags made your $4 now move along.

holy fuck its 4k on bithumb already

t. paid by gregory to ad

They are always ahead but so are the other currencies. So in the end, you make the same profit unless you have a KRW account.

So you faggots didn't increase your BCH yesterday. I feel sorry for you. I bought 5.5 BCH yesterday in sale.

i fucking sold at a loss a few days ago. just gonna kms now.

Ive been all in since before the coinbase pump.
watching corecucks FOMO in when we hit BTC parity will be glorious

0.21 and rising

I would have if I wasn't all-in already

There wont be ANY FUCKING VENDERS who use BTC. Not one fucking vender will even slightly consider the idea. Nobody, ZERO.

They may pick something other than BCH, but I am 110% convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt they will pick BTC even after Lightning network.

I can almost taste your bags. Sell now and buy BCH before suicide is your only option.

whats your target for bch? I think this will hit 4k in the next 2 weeks

Same I have a sell at .28sat

thank you for feeling sorry. i appreciate it. But now i see. This was my first crypto drop ive ever seen now i have a better understanding that the normies caused this and there may not be another.... cause its already so late. but if there is i will buy buy buy

Thats what Im saying.

They wont pick BTC in 2018 since unusable. And you can bet your ass they wont pick BTC + LN when it finally launches for the simple fact BTC devs fucked them over royally in 2017.

They may pick LN + Another coin, but NOT BTC.

BTC WILL NEVER BE USED IN ECOMMERCE.
maybe another altcoin
maybe BCH

BUT NEVER BTC

Best bets right now are ETH and BCH. Mid term BCH gains are therefore pretty certain

It already test 4k on the last increase.

it already is 4k on korean exchanges

Korean exchanges dont count.

there will always be drops and panic sales like yesterday. I am in this for 2 years now. And it repeats all over again. Just have your money ready to buy these panic sales. You literally ALWAYS make money if you buy these drama days and wait some days.

The only thing that saved BTC from chain death spiral was the Korea exchanges being ddos'd and knocked offline during the Nov-12 ramp.

Then the normie P&D on BTC came...crushed the market cap of everthing else because CME & CBOE listing bitcons drove BTC higher.

But people are waking up...BCH being bt to the moon by KRW(& China via KRW) again and so are alts.

>You haven't been around long enough.
>you're paid shill for bch
>you're retardation level is top
>you're just trying to make others here lose money.
pick all that apply.

I was vehemently circle jerking with you. Its a deadset fucking certainty that BTC is useless for any kind of commerce. You cant even use the shit to buy weed.

The coin is fucking garbage. 25 dollar transaction fees and its still rising?

If anyone here is still holding this coin for any reason other than trading you are retarded.

DO NOT HODL BTC YOU WILL BE BURNED.

in this case it is smart to buy BCH. obviously you don't go all in, because you never do it no matter how good you think things will be.

this is a nobrainer as much as it gets if people buy BCH on fucking coinbase in january. strap in now and relax some weeks. dont fomo or panic sell.

it is literally just a rational investment analysis if you don't care about fucking ideology or drama. BCH will increase. eod. if you like money, you buy. if you are a cuck who pretends to not care about makes drama about the btc/bch war, then you miss out. I ride the waves and benefit. I don't care at all who will win.

I sure hope so, i just know this is starting to gain traction. and i heard a politician tell me block chain tech is here to stay.

New exchanges are coming out that are paring
BCH. First of many

coinex.com/trading?currency=bch&dest=eth&tab=quote

Is Poloniex Korean? I see 4212 at the moment.

>Non mining nodes do nothing.
They secure the network: coindesk.com/bitcoin-nodes-need/
Bitcoin core wants to do everything to have a secure network, Roger wants a coin where only miners run nodes.

Listen faggot if Roger and Jihan make the blocks bigger forever at some point they will gain full control over the chain, then they will tell you that the fees are too loe for mining to be profitable and then they tell you they have to hardfork to increase the miner reward and there is nothing anyone can do about it because they control all the nodes. This increases the money supply and we are basically back to fiat. HAVE FUN WITH THAT

You know. Its obvious now why Coinbase dropped BCH on us like they did. They saw the winds shifting when Core faltered. Not sure if they were planning it to crash the whole market but it was a benefit that it did. They bled Core and freed up money to pump Cash and at the same time old Cash bagdumpers were shaken free in the crash.

Bitcoin Cash BCH/BTC $97,141,400 >$3,134.14
6.78% Recently

Not sure what you are seeing.

If it's not profitable to mine, they stop mining and everyone can mine again which will lead to decentralization. Moron

Volume picking up again. Could get interesting.

Every thread, every single thread corecucks have nothing to refute the cold truth except tinfoil

Bitcoin grew for 9 years under the promise of being the money of the internet used in actual ecommerce.
Core decided to kill all of that
Something else will replace BTC now. Maybe BCH, maybe ETH maybe another altcoin.

But BTCs community was blinded by the pump and decided its ok to fuck over the ecomomy that made it big (every single business that decided to accept BTC).

Remember the days where /r/bitcoin had daily threads about new businesses which accepted Bitcoin? No more friendo. Because everybody and their mom is dropping cores ponzicoin from their checkoutpages.

>everyone can mine again

You don't understand, at some point the blocks are so big that the miners need to be hardwired via fiber optic cable. There won't be anyone being able to mine anymore if he's not connected to that fiber optic cable network.

>Listen faggot if Roger and Jihan make the blocks bigger forever at some point they will gain full control over the chain

Lightning network

You got own son , get on your knees. You got no defense against the Lightning network being literally corporations and banks owning your shitcoin.

The shit you say in your post has a name.

Its called PROJECTION

HAHAHAHA

One scaling option is that Bcash blocks will get so big that the network becomes centralized, the other scaling option is to jump from coin to coin regarding to what coin has the lowest fees in the moment and if all coins are expensive just launch a new coin.

Or you could come up with a layer 2 solution that handles transactions offchain. I'm not gonna jump from coin to coin

Not only that but also: LIGHTNING ISNT GOING TO BE USED UNTIL AT LEAST 2019

Ok lets just stop all BTC related businesses now. Take a vacation everybody and come back 2019 but pls dont use BCH again lol OTHERWISE YOU ARE A TRAITOR

fucking cucks i swear

I love how mad they are now. They ignored cash when it was low, saw it as free money to dump. The regretted the sale when it went over 1k but felt comfort looking at their "king". They laughed at Cash when it was added to Coinbase, pulling the same insults one after another, fake, Ver, etc. Now they are salty because they are holding the heaviest bags in crypto and Cash keeps getting stronger.

So they will fight thats when Cash will win.

You can scale with big blocks for years until it becomes an issue.

More than enough time to implement more scaling options while still being a usable currency.

Hell BCH could scale with big blocks and simply use BTCs open source lightning code when they figure it out. BTFO

theres also many more options than LN. google graphene

>You got no defense against the Lightning network being literally corporations and banks owning your shitcoin.

The problem aren't banks, rich people or corporations. They will always exist. It's centralisation and the inflaltion of the monetary supply. A LN node can't create coins or steal them from you. In fact when someone want to steal your coins you will be able to steal his.

LN doesn't give away security the network, bigger blocks do.

> One scaling option is that Bcash blocks will get so big that the network becomes centralized

Block size is raised as tech get better. Every year everything gets faster and cheaper. You raise block size as technology increases with it.

>the other scaling option is to jump from coin to coin regarding to what coin has the lowest fees in the moment and if all coins are expensive just launch a new coin.

a decent number of third/fourth generation have zero fees and nearly instant transaction times.

Cash is outpacing ether and core in its recovery.

>bought in at 4200

TONIGHT I DONT BUY HIGH SELL LOW

TONIGHT I DRINK COREKEK BLOOD

1. Non-mining nodes are irrelevant and slow down the network rather than do anything beneficial
2. The blocksize is scheduled to be increased again shortly, which is a very good thing.
3. Spam all you like Maxwell, it won't affect Bitcoin Cash
4. Kill yourself corecuck

>The problem aren't banks, rich people or corporations. They will always exist.

No dumbass its who has power over the coin that is being accounted for. Sure they always exist. But your stupid ass is arguing in favor of yielding more control to these people over something we can easily maintain without them being able to control it.

> A LN node can't create coins or steal them from you.

LN is all about controlling the coins. Once banks are the only ones able to run the centralized hub its game over. They can spy on you. They will even know where you live and where your transactions take place. They will have fast lanes, black lists, white lists.

LN would be even more control over money than they had with fucking FIAT lol

> LN doesn't give away security the network, bigger blocks do.

Its exact fucking opposite of the truth you shill fucking liar living in an alternate reality bcore fucking cuck. Please wake the fuck up now.

thanks in advance man. Larger blocks, Moore's law and maybe methods to make the blocks scale with demand is the only true path.

Are you me?

I sold half of my alts and bought BCH solely because of this reason.

I don't give a fuck about these politics and dramas. BCH on Coinbase will bring in new money. That's 100% guaranteed.

It's just a little unfortunate that Coinbase fucked up and caused this mess, but once this chaos ends, BCH will skyrocket like there's no tomorrow.

Buying BCH now is a no-brainer.

Damn, sorry corecucks you can't use the "it's a pnd!" argument anymore.

MOON YOU PIECE OF SHIT OR I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU ASS!!!!

yes this gains are nice desu. but it was too late to make any serious cash. yes you can invest 1k and get 3k back maybe in a few days but whats an extra 2k

>what's an extra 2k
fucking westerners fuck off

They lost every fucking argument. NOt one fucking argument was valid or turned out to be even half true.

"Muh store of value" - Motherfucker if it dont keep going up it wont have much value

"Its not meant to be money" - Then it isn't a store of value either

"Big blocks centralize the coin" - Big blocks just mean we need better mining equipment more miners both of which are provided as adoption goes up and Moore's law makes shit faster and cheaper.

"Roger Ver is Hitler and wants control" - Lightning network and high transaction fees to force you to use Lighting Netowrk is the epitome of centralization and control over the coins. There is NO FUCKING ARGUMENT AGAINST THIS! I have tried to figure out some caveat and failed every time.

"Its a PND" - ITS STILL GOING UP!!!!!

Mcafee said Bitcoin would go to 500k. He never said which one.

Bought at $4k and $4300.

Holding 'till we hit $10k in January.

Sry lads I gave up on bch. Sold mine for alts that are growing faster. Call me when it flips

Actually he did

I know there are more scaling options, I'm a comp sci faggot. You are not wrong but you have to inform yourself about global network restrictions, you are living in your own comfy bubble.
Most nodes are in North America and they have the problem that their internet being data capped broadbandnow.com/internet-providers-with-data-caps
They would get btfo royally when blocksize is increased so the idea is to painfully max out any other option before increasing the blocksize.

>Block size is raised as tech get better. Every year everything gets faster and cheaper. You raise block size as technology increases with it.
I know the argument is *moores law* but we are growing much faster than moore's law dude.

Everybody can run a LN node, even I could run one with 2btc on it right now, it's not expensive. You shouldn't use it for anything bigger than 20k $ transactions anyway. If a node or a group of nodes bans people then they just won't connect to it or make their own node, also there will even be TOR nodes.

>Please wake the fuck up now.
lmao I'm a LN tester on the test network, I used a node that closed with my funds on it and I could just close the channels and I got my money back. You have no idea how any of this works.

All of this.

bitcoin is bitcoin from the start and all forks attached, lurk moar

>Everybody can run a LN node, even I could run one with 2btc on it right now, it's not expensive.
You will be forced to comply with KYC and all sorts of money transfer/exchange regulation.

which alts?

All in on BCH right now but I'm getting bored waiting for it to shoot up.

Actually he was referring to Bitcoin Cash, he deleted the tweet because he was getting endlessly harassed by corecucks

>also since the majority is trading alts with btc pairs bch wont replace it. it needs to be paired first until it can actually put a lasting dent in btc

No, he didnt.

He said in multiple interviews BCH is bound to win.

That's the same as saying "why should I buy some coin? As soon as goverments don't allow me to use it it's worthless!". I haven't seen anything that validates this assumtion.

Also have fun finding the ip of my node in a tor network (never going to happen)

John talks about Bitcoin Cash here to whoever is doubting

youtu.be/2uhPnOyBHQs?t=2682

he makes some good points.

Me too

Normies will trust the big nodes. If LN gets widespread adoption theres probably gonna be a Faceberg node and a google node etc

There will be few but giant nodes. Its inevitable.

>Everybody can run a LN node, even I could run one with 2btc on it right now, it's not expensive.

Flat out lie, you need to queue up a large sum of BTC into the channel and people will need to connect to you. You also need to pay transaction fee to queue those coins.

Also the node itself, its hardware is likely proprietary nightmare and highly expensive. Plus you will need to have a fast connection as well.

You will be forced to maintain the node for free which wont be cheap. And if you are allowed to profit then the FBI and the IRS can easily take you down in various ways if you are getting "too out of control"

Again, LN is a horrible solution and you are going to fucking have to prove to me its not. I need to know how you will make it cost efficient and not at least moderately technical. And where will the incentives be to run it?

.. Side note : You started off with a "I'm very smart" ... Not looking good man.

>That's the same as saying "why should I buy some coin? As soon as goverments don't allow me to use it it's worthless!". I haven't seen anything that validates this assumtion.

Its more like saying "There are other better coins, why would this one be worth my money."

The problem you guys on the pro LN side of things are having is that you are not fighting illiterate nocoiners with a chip on their shoulders.

Now you are dealing with btc early adopters who jumped ship due to valid arguments and are also most likely going to earn more in 2018 because in 2017 alt coins often out performed BTC 100 / 1 in many cases.

You are on a sinking ship that's also on fire surrounded by life rafts that lead to greater things. Core fucked up so hard they defined what a cryptocurrency bubble really looks like.

Thats irrelevant. When he made the dick comment he didnt specify,.

You're ta means nothing whrn it's a dead coin manipulated by billionaire con man and bond tier baddie who controls all the mining. Only noobs, shiils and ABSOLUTE retards care about that shitty alt coin

yes there will be big nodes but if they fuck with us it doesn't matter, people will switch the node

>Also the node itself, it's hardware is likely proprietary nightmare and highly expensive.
No there are multiple implementaitions and everybody can do his own one, there are 3 companies implementing LN stuff. Learn what open source means, no one has to buy anything from kekstream.
Imagine you want to use bitcoin and you have no clue about it and then those companies provide help.

I'm not 100% informed how funding works so I won't comment on that.

>You will be forced to maintain the node for free which wont be cheap
???

>the FBI and the IRS
There is no official statement from anyone, it's just bcash fag fud

>Again, LN is a horrible solution and you are going to fucking have to prove to me its not.
ok
1. download the "Eclair Wallet Testnet" on your android phone
2. Get testnet bitcoins here testnet.manu.backend.hamburg/faucet send them to your wallet
3. Send funds to an ln channel and wait until they have arrived
4. Buy a bloccachino here starblocks.acinq.co/#/

>.. Side note : You started off with a "I'm very smart" ... Not looking good man.
I just wanted to say that I know what I'm talking about but I understand that you think it's faggy

lmao
al of this is so wrong it's stupid. How much are they paying you, seriously? "big blocks just mean better mining equipment" holy shit

"LN is centeralized"

jesus chrsit

Look another clueless retard

corecucks = berniebros. 8 year old intelligence.

>yes there will be big nodes but if they fuck with us it doesn't matter, people will switch the node
Bullshit. You see normies leaving Facebook and google because they fuck with peoples privacy?

Patience. 10k this week.

Normies are still recovering from their first dump.
Once they see it all goes up they will buy that delicious bitcoin that's still at 3000 USD.

TOMOROW THE NORMIES DINE AND SPREAD THE FOMO

25th will be a record for cryptos.
Everyone is hung over and putting their money into the biggest and best investment EVER.

OMFG THE GAINS WE WILL SEE WILL BE DELICIOUS.

>No there are multiple implementaitions and everybody can do his own one, there are 3 companies implementing LN stuff. Learn what open source means, no one has to buy anything from kekstream.
>Imagine you want to use bitcoin and you have no clue about it and then those companies provide help.

What one is your favorite?
How much will it cost? I'm willing to bet a couple thousand for one that will be able to work correctly under stress.

Also you mention that 20k of BTC is min to get one of these in working order? You mention that another over 20k is not a good idea right?

So costs to keep one of these up and running for 12 months is about 20-25k?

"Everyone can do it" :D

> There is no official statement from anyone, it's just bcash fag fud

I mean if everyone has 25k to tie up on something that wont

>You will be forced to maintain the node for free which wont be cheap
> ???

20k plus the hardware and maintaining the netconnection and making sure you pay off the government and stay legal. NAH thats cheap man.

Much better than the opportunity cost of dumping 20k in ripple for 2018.

> I just wanted to say that I know what I'm talking about but I understand that you think it's faggy

I dont know man. This argument sucks because I am still having a hard time seeing around how this arbitrary bullshit scheme makes any sense when even at its worst blocksize out performs it by a fucking lot. Its easier its simpler. There is no black lists and spying.

Centralized lightning network hubs are super cheap for the low prices of 25k a year with no way to recoup losses!!