I am here to inform you, the Magic community, that the leaks are going to continue for the next few weeks...

I am here to inform you, the Magic community, that the leaks are going to continue for the next few weeks. And it won't just be Ixalan-Iconic Masters, Rivals of Ixalan, and Masters 25 will be leaked as well.

A bit of info on what's to come:

-Clear pics of the Ixalan leaks

-Rivals of Ixalan will include a Naya-colored Ajani Planeswalker, as well as a Legendary Sultai-colored Snake Creature.

-Iconic Masters includes reprints of Jace the Mind Sculptor, Stoneforge Mystic, and Arcbound Ravager.

-Masters 25 marks the end of the Reserved List, with reprints of all 10 Dual Lands at rare, as well as reprints of The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale and Bazaar of Baghdad at Mythic.

And much more. More and more leaks to come throughout the entire month of June!

Other urls found in this thread:

starcitygames.com/article/24627_All-About-Alpha.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>55
"Leaks"

This is like market research

Give proof, then.
Show one clear pic of a single card from the Ixalan sheet that has not yet been deciphered.

>-Masters 25 marks the end of the Reserved List, with reprints of all 10 Dual Lands at rare, as well as reprints of The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale and Bazaar of Baghdad at Mythic.
Implying they have the balls.

>Masters 25 marks the end of the Reserved List
I was willing to believe you until this part.

>-Masters 25 marks the end of the Reserved List, with reprints of all 10 Dual Lands

keep this fucking bullshit on /v/

The next few weeks you'll find out. Keep an eye out for the leaks!

Why leak the leaks and not just leak the leaks?

>Masters 25 marks the end of the Reserved List, with reprints of all 10 Dual Lands at rare, as well as reprints of The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale and Bazaar of Baghdad at Mythic.

I may be an idiot, but don't talk to me like one.

>Masters 25 marks the end of the Reserved List, with reprints of all 10 Dual Lands at rare, as well as reprints of The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale and Bazaar of Baghdad at Mythic.

You couldn't have even tried to be realistic?

I want to believe.

if dubs op is telling the truth

Omg

FUCK, BUCKLE UP BOYS.

>end of the Reserved List
I'll believe it when I see it, and even then it'll probably take a while for me to actually trust it

Witnessed

Someone screencap this shit just in case

I better see this shit on r/Veeky Forums tomorrow.

Who the fuck cares if the Reserve List eats shit if they aren't willing to reprint the cards in any significant volume. Likewise Masters sets do absolutely fuck-all to prices because of how ridiculously out of reach they are.

I couldn't give a fuck if they killed the Reserve List at this point. It has to die AND a million other things along with it otherwise it's a meaningless gesture like, as I said already, the Masters sets.

>Masters 25 marks the end of the Reserved List

Stop it user. Some of us just want foils of those old cards to be printed.

That was a lot of dubs

I'd get foil duals though...

U U
U U

if they reprint ABUR duals in a Masters set, new demand will spike Revised prints into the thousands of dollars.

hold on to your butts. shits about to get wild.

>This is the closest we've ever been to the end of the Reserved List
What a time to be alive

Clear Ixalan images I could imagine. Nayajani and a Rainbow Serpent in the next set I could imagine. A Masters set with shit that broke Standard I could imagine. All of these are things that could conceivably happen even if OP is as full of shit as I assume he is.

When I see a postmodern-framed ABU dual in my fucking hands, then and only then I'll believe it.

Wow

>a Legendary Sultai-colored Snake Creature
>implying that WotC will stop forcing Naga

Theres literally no reason for wotc to end the reserved list. Legacy is dying, its players barely need to buy new product to keep up with the format and it would only piss off a lot of people who have been stockpiling duals.

Yeah no but why not now?

They'd be printed in the new ugly borders though, and with new ugly art.

>-Masters 25 marks the end of the Reserved List, with reprints of all 10 Dual Lands at rare, as well as reprints of The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale and Bazaar of Baghdad at Mythic.

why did you have to ruin your post?
we almost believed you until that.

Haha, that is pretty funny user. Y-you got me.

They have removed cards from reserved list in the past and they have gotten away with it. So lands that are one of the most important for the game why wouldnt they just remove the duals and keep the list otherwise intact? I mostly own revised duals and some alpha but I wouldnt mind reprints.

>End of the reserved list

But Rudy said it would never happen!

Desolator made it clear, ITS PHYSICALLY NOT POSSIBLE!!!!11

GIve me one example of a card that was on the reserved list and now isn't. I'll wait.

They played with fire with mix diamond, got caught, and had to close a loophole.
They played with fire with Phyrexian Negator, got caught, and had to close a loophole.
They played with fire with Reverberate and almost had to pull the plug and issue a recall - on a core set! Remember how hard it was to get a second print run of that?

If wizards even TEASES that they're undoing reserved list, either A) they already have a ruling from a judge allowing it, or B) the entire company grinds to a halt as they get flooded with 9000+ Promissory Estoppel Injunctions.

Not in a million years.

That does not prove anything whatsoever.
If you are indeed able to do so, you can prove it.
Hell, you can prove it without spoiling the actual cardtext- for example, a clear, closeup picture of the name, art, and typeline of a card that has not had a clear picture taken of it yet would keep the rest of the textbox for later spoiling.
The fact that you haven't says to me that you can't and are simply taking advantage of the situation to get people's hopes up. It's a simple request to confirm things, after all.

>Promissory Estoppel Injunctions
Jesus, they really can't rescind the reserve list.

Every single common and uncommon from Limited Edition.

Don't forget when they reprinted Karn and Sliver Queen in Commander's Arsenal as oversized cards, then they closed that loophole too.

Where the fuck are your deets coming from? Are you Maro in disguise as one o us?

Demonic tutor or one of the black tutor cards was removed from reserved list. There is bunch of others too.

These leaks make me so fucking hard and reddit tears are better than the finest wine.

I like the cut of your jib.

>9000+
That's a hilarious number. There aren't even that many copies of black lotus in circulation. If the number broke 100 I'd be impressed.

The only reason they don't just truck thru the court proceedings right now is because they don't want to incur defense spending unless it's being offset by enough earnings. For any lawsuit for repealing the reserved list to work damages have to be shown, and we all know ABU power 9 and duals won't just tank overnight because of it. Worst case for plaintiffs is their value just enters a holding pattern on such an announcement and then they have no case.

Wasnt it calculated that there is max 1100 alpha lotuses and the number is way smaller than that cause people used to play and use the cards so not even close to that amount if left.

Right: starcitygames.com/article/24627_All-About-Alpha.html

If anyone is going to do a lawsuit, it's someone sitting on a bunch of alpha/beta power. Nothing else even remotely justifies the lawsuit costs. White bordered lotus is (as we speak) $3000. How much of a hit would that take? Certainly far less than a black bordered lotus, which is $30k. Someone would have to be sitting on hoards of duals to make that even worth trying a lawsuit. And the biggest holders of these, the major stores, have stated they want the list gone.

I'd venture a guess that because of outlets like scg existing now, a reserve list repeal would be way easier than last time they tried. Much of the available stock has probably been vacuumed up by vendors, neutralizing a lot of the people who would potentially complain about it.

>The only reason they don't just truck thru the court proceedings right now is because they don't want to incur defense spending unless it's being offset by enough earnings.

And they literally CAN NOT even start production until after the case is ruled in their favor. Either they have a ruling saying "yeah RL never triggers promissory estoppel" well in advance, or they will get sued to oblivion. has it right.

Nah, if they don't announce it, then print a limitted run set, it's already been done and can't be stopped. Masters 25 doing it without announcing until just before release would totally nix it.

Similar things have happened to the PS2, notably, where court cases were like 'cease production of the PS2', or something along those lines, and we can all see how effective that was at stopping that (PS2 never stopped production or sale). They would have to get an order from a court with the proper authority to stop sales of international items. Literally, if this happened WotC could go 'fuck it' and release it in japan and europe, then america would be forced to import.

>Kek continues to protect us from (((them)))

ABUR duals are pretty much the perfect cards to print in a Masters set since
a)their price is 99.9% scarcity
b)people usually only play one of each for optimization's sake

$30 Bayou isn't inexpensive per se, but it isn't the crime it is right now either.

The snek doesn't have arms.
It has feathers.

Being a company with a legal team, I would expect them to have already looked into the legal ramifications before dropping such a bomb. Rather than just doing it and bracing for impact.

If autists go to court against WotC for this they risk letting the IRS know about their $30K unaccounted investments.

>we enter the hobo Rudy arc

>triple dubs
Oh boy I want to believe. I really do.

I do think the bit about the Masters set and RL is just a bait and the rest of the possible leaks OP is talking about are true, they all sound very possible.

Prove it right now, shill.
Drop the whole set.

This, actually. A lawsuit by collectors would be legal suicide.

Habro sued a kid for owning the domanin dinobot.com and didn't lose a dime in the process
They can get away with murder almost as easy as Disney.

Outlets like SCG want reprints. Why? Because no one buys Underground Seas. As a vendor, you're only making money on the sale, not by holding it. Would you rather have $300 in one card that you sell once a week if you're lucky, or 10 $26 (minus out shipping costs) cards that sell in one day? I'd take the $40 drop in a guaranteed sale.
If reserved list ended, and they took off Tabernacle, Bazaar and the Duals, the mtg market would be re-invigorated. This would mean more people going into Legacy+EDH. The only reason WOTC hasn't killed the reserved list is that it's run by collectors, the dudes who hoard cards just to hoard them and create artificial scarcity. Those fucks have gotten into the company and spread all sorts of bullshit. Like collectors having an impact, when they just make Moat unbuyable at $600 so they can flood the market on the Day of the Drop, and then get fucked because the demand memory of the Moats are low as shit.

>oh that's a conspiracy, do you have proof? do you have proof of your proof's proof?
How about the time where they reprinted Goyf in MM15 at mythic and MaRo said shit about the set being for collectors first, then drafters, then players? Or why they don't put reprints of actual EDH staples (like Cabal Coffers, TNN, or Entomb) in pre-cons (i-it'll make it hard for pre-cons to get in casual hands even though we can do more and larger print runs)? Or that bullshit about how Inquisition of Kozilek would fuck up the balance of standard and why they didn't print it Oath of the Gatewatch (Standard was fucked with or without IoK, how many bans have they pissed through consecutively? Like 4?)?
Must be Pure Coincidence.

>dubs means truth
>double dubs means untrue?
>triple dubs means untrue untruth thus truth?

We both know there are autists who will shoot themselves in the foot anyways

Can confirm. There was also a guy that got sued by intel for owning intelsucks.com

Imagine how frustrating it must be to be the Hasbro exec in charge of managing wizards of the coast.

On the one hand you have a card game where the most recognizable, most hypable, sale driving cards are from 25 years ago but you can't reprint or use them to drive sales because of a promise made in 1996 to a bunch of neckbearded gameshop owners.

On the other hand you got a series of gaming books with a very loyal core base, but if you make any changes at all to target a wider market group they'll fucking flip you the bird and leave, and have done so in the past.

i bet Hasbro wishes wizards would finally die and stop being profitable so they could absorb and reuse the IP elsewhere.

Print ABUR style triple lands and we are done with the dual land problem :^)

>The only reason WOTC hasn't killed the reserved list is that it's run by collectors

This is honestly probably the primary reason it hasn't happened yet. There were probably too many people in or close to WotC for a long time that had too much invested in RL items. There's a lot of scuttlebutt around Theros Thoughtseize to suggest that people within WotC were manipulating its price to turn profits because they knew about the reprint, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if RL items were being manipulated in a similar fashion.

They always fall on the 'if there werent collectors the game would die' excuse, but in the era of the internet that simply isn't true. In the 90s sure. Today? Not so much.

I guess that's why they got the guy who revived LeapFrog by making sure toddlers had tablets, and kept 360 above PS3 in sales with gorilla marketing "no gaems" memes.

Don't be surprised if "RL is killing Magic" becomes a meme and uncontestable opinion by the time of the official 25 announcement.

Hasbro are the ones making sure the reserved list stays though. Most people at WotC would like the list to go.

Up until this point, I gave you a 10% chance of being the real deal. But this took you down to zero.

My LGS is selling foreign boxes of Shadows Over Innistrad , Eldrich Moon, and Kaladesh in korean, japanese and russian for $75. I did a bit of research, and it seems like the EVs of the sets aren't anything special but it still seems like an ok deal compared to even Amazon.

honestly that's the only thing that makes it instantly clear that it's 100% fake.

Reserved List will never go away. Some hasbro investors would lose a lot of money if that happened.

>Reserved List will never go away. Some hasbro investors would lose a lot of money if that happened.
Oh noooo, they're making 1.3 billion instead of 1.31 billion. That suuuuucks. Oy vey, it would be annudah shoah.

Dear lord, if they stand to lose 10 mil on the reserved list itll never go away

Was believable until you said reserve list was done

Your first point about vendors wanting reprints is in agreement with the poster you are responding to. Also, although I don't necessarily disagree with your thesis that WOTC is full of collectors, I think your example about IoK is not good evidence. The main issue with reprinting Inquisition in OGW wasn't balance, but a mechanical/flavor issue, because in the block all of the eldrazi spells were colorless/devoid.

If modern masters is anything to go on then (provided they don't reprint the P9) prices on cards will go UP since there's a lot more people with only one looking for three more

This so much. If M25 included dual lands at a sane rarity you'd see thousands of people who always wanted to play Legacy pull one, and then decide they need more. Shit, they'll pull one, have it be the wrong colors, and go out and buy an Underground Sea anyway because now they're primed to see Legacy play as obtainable. Unless they end up being commons somehow there will categorically not be enough to dent prices.

what hack is this

The only resserved list cards that get played as 4x in Legacy are City of Traitors, Mox Diamond and Lion's Eye Diamond.
Duals are played as 1x, 2x at most. And so are most of the other RL cards that are mostly all sideboard tech. More than three times the ammount of people who play Modern would have to want to get into Legacy at the same time to cause the same effect.