Fashion of the far future

looking for inspiration for a setting from art about what's in style in the far far future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sdx5VAlhTtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really like the style from 'The Fifth Element'

interesting choice.
a good start.

fashion

not fashion

Do you faggots know the difference?

give us some examples then.

Sure.
There you go.

Just imagine everyone embodying some kind of fantasy world. "Normal" people probably won't exist anymore.

diapers

if videogames have taught me anything, its gonna be a lot of neon blues and oranges and hexagons

I'll keep that in mind.

> spot the final fantasy characters

I count five

hilarious since its concept art from All Points Bulletin.

NORMAL PEOPLE! THE PEOPLE WHO WALK THE STREETS EVERY DAY! WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

Hold my beer

In the post-singularity, post-scarcity future hyper-mechanization has eliminated the need for human beings to toil even as genetic engineering and cybernetic augmentation has created true physical perfection. With no worries over meeting physical needs anymore humanity is free to engage in pure philosophy. Borders between both nations and minds fall as Earth unites under one true society dedicated to the highest ideals. This purest form of government is known as the World Wrestling Federation. All are equal in the ring as differences in science, religion, and philosophy are now solved by whomsoever has the sickest moves and draws the largest crowds.

Of course no gimmick is perfect, thus humanity begins to fracture into warring camps of faces and heels.

I'm green with it.

>Not super green

What's wrong with you?

An OC made by some user in drawthread for me

neat!

Oh god, I read that in his voice.

rip in peace cat dude

"What does the scouter say about his wallet?"

All I see is that gaudy leg lamp people buy their friends as a gag gift.

Because we're all be using Augmented Reality in the future, I'd say personal pixelization.
This then leads to laws against being able to switch yours off. It's to combat perverts. That it means you cannot escape ads or tracking is just an unintended side effect and has nothing to do with corporate lobbying.

so youre saying hentai is just forward thinking?

I know what thread I'm posting in but my god that is an especially silly hat.

I know isn't it great

>A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
>the future

last one for now

>when you get your period but you're too lazy to buy fresh pads, so you free bleed all over your white sheets

#relatable

You can spin it as a home made DIY cyberpunk method of preventing security cameras with built in AIs from picking you up via facial recognition technology.

>I get asked why I'm using bleach on by brown underwear
>I don't tell them they were white when I bought them

Why do some of these women look so damn depressed?

youtu.be/sdx5VAlhTtg

>i didn't become a runway model to be turned into a deer roadkill ghost...

Because they have to wear clothes that range from stupidly painful to painfully stupid.

the actual reason for this is because they aren't supposed to look like people as much as fleshy mannequins, if they smile it supposedly "distracts" from the outfit