Why the fuck are none of these coins on binance

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

god damn it , it's not on Binance

ikr

am I too late?

no its the right time to buy

>bags getting heavy already

I wouldn't buy now, people are trying to leave
Do you guys know of a twitter alert that alerts you whenever someone posts a tweet ?

DGB has a lot of residual bagholders waiting to offload since the last dumpening.

yes, buy now when its high

it's him buying it before shitposting

Had a bunch of these on Cryptsy. Kill me.

Nah man keep buying then sell when uve lost it all! LOL @ normies all they fucking do is tweet or go on Leddit and ask " durrr shuld i sell now? pls make decisions for me" Like holy fuck grow some balls you fags

oh shit thats the name of the exchange i was trying to remember

what happened to it? i probably had like 5btc in random shitcoins sitting in there

Fine. Just bought 2888 which is basically $250 worth.

Lets see this shit go up a few more cents and sell.

For every 1 cent it goes up ill make 28 dollarydoos.

Sell @ 15

You got in at ?

HAHAHAH

AND THE OTHER FUCKING DAY, SOMEONE SAID TO ME

"Digibyte.. I hope you're not serious.." - Fucking Veeky Forums, bet that cunt was a linkie.

Fucking shit-eating bag-pumping degenerate

hahaah some one fucked up on binance and bought DGD

It's gone. Used another one back then called something with mint. If anyone knows which one let me know, might have some coin there.

this is the wrong guy to be shilling crypto around the twittershere for.a start he said his own virus protection products barely worked. he's a trash talking vocalist who will crash normies dreams as soon as they get tired with his disposable optimism.

I just bought 100 dollars worth

how fucked am I?

I don't trust this bitch

i know, im probably transferring money directly from my pockets to someone elses.
its ok i did really good with ripple in the last few days.

Medium term, Digibyte is going to about 1600 sats.

Long term, its going to go to around 4400 sats.

>what delusion looks like

It's a shitcoin

I feel you bro. I had a bitcoin and some change on some nigger wallet called inputs.io
it was 'the coolest new online wallet' back when bitcoin was like 70 bucks.

could have bought me a brand new fucking car instead of the broken-ac broken-heat junker i drive now.

but nah, they had to get hacked.

Lmao No-TAer

Learn to TA faggot, then you can start raking in the profits.

finally retards will buy my months old bags. keep the ponzi going folks

I know that , I just wanted to see if i could net some easy gains

You shouldn't. People will still follow him and pump his recommendations because they think they can make a quick buxk though. So many hacks trying to establish themselves as big players in crypto because it's a relatively new thing with few associated big names.

I bought BURST at 2x what it was when he posted because shit phone app and 5 minutes late. It hit my sell half at 2x sell order this morning.

DGB same deal, I really should be logged in to bittrex on my browser in the morning from now on.

With till he shills his bitconnect referral link. How many people will tie up funds meanwhile he makes his sweet percentages

>inb4 "buy Bitbeans"
>Bitbeans +975%

lol thank you based mcafee, been waiting to unload my bags since summer

I'm definitely getting in that shit tomorrow, i thought you had like 10s to get in before the gigantic dump, but actually I saw it 3mins after and still could have made a lot

what the fuck is his problem?
>coin of the day
fucking hell

OK, so whats the earliest point to get in on these? Watch his twitter at a certain time of the day?

he posts at 8 to 9 est, I thought 9 and missed dgb, but it's still pumping should I buy in?

Just looking at the history, the pump started 10-15 minutes before he posted that.

Umm hmm, I've been trying to tell people that this is a good buy-your-cuppa-Starbucks coin, actually very useful. I'm only holding 7k though, not a shill just facts.

He will be the reason for crypto regulation.
What a fucking retard.

it was me

You can link your phone number or account to a device and get push/text notifications

DGD hodler here, good taste my friend.

okay mcafee is actually legit guys. the coins he is shilling are good fucking coins. these arent even PNDs he is telling people what coins are undervalued.

How much?

who is this guy? just a famous PnD'er?

>Volume + 2000.

Did that fucker buy 2000 DGD at +30% the market price?

i got a feeling i know who's next

>I was at my retail wage slave job when he posted this, getting extra hours
>If I'd just been at home and ready and watching his Twitter I could have bought right away and over doubled my money

Next time those cunts call they can leave a voicemail, which I'll ignore. I had to deal with a ton of brown people getting mad about their welfare card not working while this shit mooned.

>digimarines become rich
desu im a little scared how mean we were

This reminds me, Nova Exchange is shutting down
next spring. If you have money there, you are on notice.

Digimarine here .... not selling...bags are getting lighter by the minute

>ave buy price- 70 sats
who else comfy af here lads?

How to buy? I was thinking getting some ETH at normiebase and sending to a site like cryptopia or coinexchange.