OBSIDIAN (ODN)

1 day to app release and 10btc buy order. Do you have your masternode user?

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/
osm.obsidianplatform.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh and there is new website
obsidianplatform.com/

and new website for messenger

osm.obsidianplatform.com/

sonm and maybe dcorp they both have strong teams behind their shit and already booming

so what?

Its OBSIDIAN theard

It's insane how this still has a marketcap of under 20 million

antshares of 2018

>5 posts
>trying really this hard

I'm working on getting my 17th masternode at the moment. Where are all of my Obsidian brothers? Report!

Im just kind user. I bought shittone of it at ICO and sub 3000sat dip so I just enjoy now

11k obsidibot reporting

hello fellow milionaire. 11 masternodes here

We're gonna make it, brothers.

How far will it tank tomorrow?

probably to 2900 stats. I only have 250 just in case it doesn't. I had 3k ODN last time it went to 6k stats and made about £700 off it but I cba this time.

tfw you don't know if you should sell now so you can rebuy lower, or if some whale pumps the price and the new floor will be above current price

The best bet is to hold and invest more if it dumps. it might not even dump as a working platform based on privacy will be pretty awesome and if this app works then it provides legitimacy to the platform.
I wish I had more than 250 ODN but i guess I will cope. It was worth throwing £100 at but my money is tied up in other stuff now.At least i won't feel like I am missing out when this moons, which it will if this app works well.
This could very well end up being the ETH to moneros BTC which is pretty fuckign solid. You should still be able to buy in under $10 for a few more months but I wouldn't leave it for long.

as long as it works as intended yeah
I have cash in other stuff too, ODN is kinda hidden thing.
Newest thing that caught my attention was STORM so i have high expectations for that.
Thinking of buying more ODN too though

i believe odn will be very bullish in 2018..
its a privacy platform, on which the messanger is the first app to be developed.... unfortunatley im a poorfag and have only 2733 odn.... i would like to sell now and rebuy lower but i feel its too risky.... this is my ticket out of poverty

I was sure it was going to dump hard again, but now I don't even know. I think the 8btc buy wall is fake, but I'm just barely over 1 masternode and I don't feel like risking going under.

that buy wall is fake for sure user

I believe it will dump, just don't know how much and how fast it comes back because the rest of the market is unstable right now

by the way im going to keep buying this shit all the way up to 5$... for me its like buying 100$ or 200$ bills at 5... so

It's actually almost gone now. Looks like their dumping into it