/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

Witchy Edition

Here's the current worklog:

-Eventually

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/njhTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aww, damn. couldn't use this then?
Oh well, still a cute witch.

Witch a cute. CUTE!

Shame about the bestiality fetish, even if her renounce is a win/win scenario. It's sadly necessary to use Physicker to fix her in every run.

>shame
>he can't wildshape
Found your problem

Thanks for making the thread for me user, I passed out when I was about to make the new one. And sorry other user,

There is literally nothing wrong with one girl having a thing for wolves mounting her like a bitch.

Adlet Princess is the result of bestiality

Reposting this question since I asked later last night at the end of that thread.

Well we got some answers, but yeah, i'm also curious

Ninth for our Furry/Scaly, Plague!

Needs some more work before I'm really invested

Ahh, ok. Different user, got it.
Can I reserve for next time, then, assuming you make the next one?

>he doesn't like Feral
>he can't shapeshift
get a load of this squire!

Sure user and I apologize again, I started to not feel so good and went to bed but forgot about making the new thread, thank you for understanding

The current version of the Adventures tabletop is still very rough around the edges, but it's been shaping up the more it's used and the more feedback is given. The two things I'd encourage the most are experimenting with rules, content, etc. and playing in a group. I did a lot of solo runs with previous incarnations of the rules, and while it did help to temper the system and find some of its shortcomings I've noticed that playing with others allows for multiple types of character builds to be tested at once and is just overall more satisfying by the end of the day.

Man I forgot about shovel knight

Just got it, and I'm enjoying it.

Kobold Princess is still my favorite, even after all these years.

Thank you for your patience guys! Tadah!

Very very nice.

Nice

>knight with the biggest
aw jeeze

Knight doesn't have the biggest boobs!
,,,Wait knight has boobs...

She's sitting on the biggest one.

She's sitting on the biggest boob?

Grandfather's Sword.

The biggest dildo stool.

So she's used to it then.

A knight is most proficient with the weapon they are most accustomed to, so yep.

imgur.com/a/njhTk

Good point

Something something, take a seat over there?

You're a godsend Ever.

>Point
*Ba dum tish*

HP looks like she's about to break down from the embarrassment.

WIP on Ithilid Princess

Haven't seen you in days man, Everything alright?

Everything's fine. I kinda dropped off the map because of work, also took a break from Towergirls so I didn't get burned out. Also, I'm surprised you remembered me

>Everything's fine. I kinda dropped off the map because of work, also took a break from Towergirls so I didn't get burned out. Also, I'm surprised you remembered me

Glad to hear that you're alright,That's the same thing Evesor said I won't forget a person if they are gone for a few weeks or months, Just don't ask me to remember your name or face

oh yeah do you have the completed yurei princess I never saved the image?

Not really. This was the most recent update. I was really unhappy with how it was turning out, so I kinda petered out

I wasn't liking the Thriller Costume so I went for a backup. How is this?

A good choice!

ah are you planning on trying again if not, am I allowed to request a different princess from my chart?

Turned out perfect Eversor.

I like to imagine what led to this series of events despite 1/2 of them being clearly too embarrassed by it.

Wasn't a bit fan of the Thriller either, weakest of the first 3. Good substitute, still weaker than the other 3 in my opinion, but not at extremely.

Nah, I'm not gonna try again, at least not for a good long while, I was very, very unhappy with it. However, if you want to request a Princess, go right ahead, I always like new ideas what to paint. (Also, update)

Alright how about something using the oni sisters?

Left arm looks a bit small compared to everything else.

Haha I was actually thinking of doing something involving them. What ideas did you have? Character art of each, like the Ithilid P pic above? Or something else?

Aw, I liked Thriller, but Zombina is also good

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up, something felt off

well I was thinking of a pic with them together being sisters but on the how I don't know exactly I don't even know if ya do group pics like that

What were their character traits again? Was it brains vs. brawn, or am I remembering incorrectly? Also, are they heroic or villainous?

Them fighting over Sir knight?

yeah brains and brawn sorta and they are more neutral easily provoked not villainous nor heroic just onis doing their thing

That actually looks really good, though I may have sealed Sylvanas fate now...

She'll likely be for dawn elf

Could you post their most recent iterations? Their art isn't in the booru

blue

Thank you! I'll post a WIP soon. Also, I've now decided that Red is best

May Inquire why?

Because shes cute as hell. Also I like drawing powerful girls

Shes devoted, adorable, and the big sister type Shes the whole powerful package also she might be a little dumb

I'm curious how the Fresh And Dandy costume works. Would she really be restored, or is it just a glamour? She could be cavorting about as her perfectly healthy self when out of the blue her perfectly healthy arm just falls off for no apparent reason?

But she doesn't fit for EITHER of them.
Like, at All.

explain how Rottytops fits Zombie then

Haha i actually like that narritive a lot! Thats quite adorable

Sylvanas fits the elves a hell of a lot more then zombie honestly

Um... Rottytops fits her really well, I don;t know what you meant. They're both nice, they're both zombies and they both wanna eat you.
Not really?
She was an elf for all of like 20 minutes, then after she was freed from the Lich's control, she went around, raised an army of the undead, and basically renounced being an elf when she declared herself and the forsaken to BE the forsaken. And if you wanna go even father, she cut ties with the last elf she cared about, her sister, near the end of Mists.
The literal only connection she has to elves now is the fact she used to be one.

So what's the problem with it being a costume for an elf princess then? Prolly look better on them anyhow, since it'd be an elf with the sylvanas costume and not a human zombie

A quick and rough WIP. I'll upload a much better one soon

Well this is just really cool and Red looks so happy its a nice rough

So, while i'm recovering the Core Rules of the Tabletop Adventures, and polishing them out, what you guys suggest i should take in consideration next.

So far all Core Rules are done and Gen 1 is covered at 100%.
The fix will also explain better the use of a Princess about the access to better Companions and the difference between a Master and a generic Trainer.

Before the deletion i was actually adding the Trainers that allows to increase the stats, so they where already in program, and some items for mages/wizards/sorcerers and spells.

Apologies since I didn't make this clear enough before;
Basically all of her development and everything that's happened to her have solidified her as an undead, and pushed her so far away from being an elf that making her an elf alt would just be inappropriate and confusing.

Oh my, now THAT is a quality pic~

Items that can be bought to increase a princesses love and lust stats

its confusing for you i feel everyone else seems fine with her as a elf alt or at least most people

What's wrong with the other pics?

It's a costume nigga, not a backstory, don't look so hard into it all

Look, I get that, when you just glance at her, you think elf. But you do the same thing to a human undead, you don;t go "Oh, a human", you go "Oh, a Zombie".
Look, I'm sorry if I ever came across as overbearing or rude, I never mean to. It's just making her an Elf alt goes against EVERYTHING her character is about and all of her development, and she's, like, my second favorite character of all time, so I hate to see people mishandling her.

Well sounds like the only solution is to make a zombie elf princess

A death knight princess? Maybe just a female death knight?

>death knight
closest we got is wight here

Does it have puss puss?

I'd post the lewd of her if I could it shows off the puss puss

Well, there's this fanmade costume for Knight Princess I made a while back
She's not undead, but she probably qualifies as a blackguard of some kind.

Dah, she's so cute.

Definetively a Black Guard

God damn, that is really badassly cute.
Though that costume looks a bit evil for someone with a sword that "Smotes all evil"
Her mother, perhaps?

It was meant to be Knight Princess after she found a cursed set of armor. Because it's not canon, though, this costume can be for whomever you want it to be.

The point of a Black Guard is that Fallen Paladins usually become one, so the fact that Knight Princess can become one has perfect sense.

Lets say you have her with you and she turns evil somehow -> she became a Blackguard.

3.PF GOD-Wizard Princess when?

Well, it would explain why she has her grandfather's sword and not her father's or Mother's, but...
I would LOVE to see a Fallen knight princess using a corrupted Grandfather's sword.

Update

I see this is after a successful hunt, then~

Wonderful!

also one more to do! but thatll be for tomorrow

Which princesses are maximum C O M F Y?

>Slated for Stream
Is this literally "I'm gonna stream it" or a reference?

My favorite Princesses