Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Fuck those shit guzzling, child fondling, thread deleting scum mods edition

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Leaks:
mega.nz/#F!3odCTLCa!5Jc-zB2-JJcYlT55L6FN8g
>CHAOS INDEX: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=42492327752258854809

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>8th Edition FAQ:
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!ToIUlLiR!o91HYGSY9WBNpei5P_2bTw
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>7th Ed 40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Roster Builder
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!sHB3hICa!84Tk2HnwPNVXKCcLV0I1SJbihVVJ3xJSW5dIbCMlV2s
warhammer-community.com/2017/06/19/forge-world-index-astra-militarum-preview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well you've started it out with a frogpost I'm sure this won't go south

Uhm, it's a Be'lakor post, okay?

What the fuck happened? I switch tabs for a couple minutes, come back and the thread's been nuked!? What the fuck?!

Arguing over trannies on a indonesian basket weaving forum

>Roster Builder

It not work...

Yes it does you dumb faggot.

noo gay lover

FW Astartes index, please put in OP/ MEGA

mega.nz/#!sHB3hICa!84Tk2HnwPNVXKCcLV0I1SJbihVVJ3xJSW5dIbCMlV2s

apologies

anny pdf for tyranids forgeworld models?

>Everyone says Asterion Moloc is 10 feet tall
>Never seen the source

Is this a meme?

I bought everything Johnny.
I bought everything.

Yes.

me too and i dont even own any chaos or xeno armies

I swear to god, I leave for 6 seconds again and theirs faggots arguing about god damn trannies on Veeky Forums. Just range ban those fuckers already.
Delicious, has anybody spotted any usual FW inconsistencies yet?

I at least have the excuse that I got some models from all of the index books.

Main reason why I got the starter kit is because I WANT those fucking nurgle models. I got burned by skipping the Death Masque kit, as I was expecting the new Eldrad model to be eventually sold separately. I am still fucking waiting.

i get 50 percent discount and plan to start some new armies, does that count as excuse, too ?

I sold my nurgle models and kept the primis marines, it seems like this box is better for sharing than dark vengance

Epub Index leaks yet?

warhammer-community.com/2017/06/19/forge-world-index-astra-militarum-preview/

Index Astra Militarum preview.

When can we expect the actual multipart plastic kits of the Plague marines to be hitting the shelves?

anny one have tyranids Hierophant stats and rules?

They started selling rules for models again that they don't sell like the repressor

ask your mom

Any word on when the codices come out? Also can someone tell me how armoured company works? Do I get to use tanks as troops? I just started a imperial guard tank army and have no idea what I'm doing, pls help

Rude

Never.

ID is back baby

Where did you get that idea?

From the profile, which works like a FNP that is not ignoring ID, so they kinda returned it for DKOK

There aren't any rules for minotaurs in 8th yet, are there?

It's Silas Alberec who's ten feet tall.

>There aren't any rules for minotaurs in 8th yet, are there?

There are rules for most of the characters in the Astartes Index, nothing more.

... what? I don't see anything about ID on there. They just get a FNP save if the hits strength was equal to or less than their toughness.

Tyranids pdf from forgeworld ?

Rip. Moloc not legal then yet. Fw pls.

Ignore the other user.
He is stupid.

>After the horrors of war and the devastation of a world, one unnamed trooper from the Death Korps of Krieg – vat-born, grown to be a soldier – has had enough. Removing his uniform, he takes the identity of a fallen civilian and joins the workforce on the world he fought to liberate. But can this soldier overcome his conditioning and training and serve the Imperium in a new way, or will he forever be a warrior of the Astra Militarum?

You lied to me, Veeky Forums, you said that Kriegers are 100% loyal to the Imperium. Also you said that they weren't clones.

>death riders are just better than rough riders in every single way

Well I guess I'll just use those rules instead. Thanks IMPERIUM keyword.

Thanks to anons posting the epubs. I notices a couple of f ups by GW in formatting in Imperium 1 and Xenos 2. Imp 1 was an easy enough fix (lower case "Keywords" in Faction Keywords on Cap in Gravis), but the Xenos 2 font fix is totally f'd. Don't know if it's corrupted from the source or what. 2 fonts aren't loading, so tons of text is overlapping itself in the stat boxes.

Any user know how to fix this? It looks like the encrypted fonts are being seen.

I think you misunderstood me, or I'm just fucking awful at explaining. Rules for him, Enkomi and Aiakos are in the Index. Just not Kraatos, the special sergeant.

The Roc-pattern is also purely a Minotaurs transport now, as it can only transport Infantry units with Minotaurs keyword.

Militarum keyword.

Yeah what the hell, they are way better. They look more expensive, but they look worth it. WS3+, T4, 2 attacks base, goddamn. Shits all over normal rough riders unless you're skimping for points.

I like the new janitors 10/10, it's not like anything of value is lost anyway when a thread is deleted. Same stuff will pop up again eventually.

I also forgot they have a 4+ save as well as better trampling hooves. 2 S4 attacks and 2 S5 power lance attacks on the charge.

He is always loyal to the imperium,
but deserts after a concussion makes him doubt that dying is worth it. Instead, he works with rebuilding the shattered planet. In the end, he joins a newly formed regiment after some shit happens and he becomes convinced that fighting for the Emperor is still meaning of life

Also vat-born != clones.

Well, it looks like they're almost twice as expensive. Rough Riders seen like a cheap distraction unit that you use to bit vulnerable troops. Death Riders look like they actually tear shit up in melee, and you'd use THEIR rules if you want your cavalry to kill hard targets.

I think I'll probably swap between them for fun.

read the first one, was ok but ending was shit

the second short story was alright, was interesting seeing that even the rejects used as target practice were still fiercely loyal

this one just seems daft

Check the release date.

Great so still complete bullshit, love it.

Try Readium. They use a special form of epub (epub3) that a lot of readers can't handle.

little angry marinelets. When will they learn.

They also lack the Flanking Manouvre-rule, so you better be prepared to charge them across the battlefield.

>being surprised death riders are better then rough riders
>despite this being true for years

Eh, I'm going for a more elite army anyways. Plus I have Cold Ones for horses, which would fit the profile.

Primaris Sisters when?

That's true. Although you have to come on right next to the board edge anyways.

Literally with his eyes at belt buckle height.

Thats what I'm using. All the books work except for Xenos 2.

When GW gets over its 'ewww cooties' ideals.

I mean, they have different roles now. You could send rough riders into a flank and let them lock down a vehicle for half the game, maybe kill a few heavy weapon squads.

But Death Riders are looking to be around 15 points per model when you include hunting lances. If you send those to tarpit tanks you're just throwing those points away. Deathriders basically require you to throw them at the front line if you want to make your points back.

That's true, but they do ignore wounds on a 5+ from S4 and below before even having to take an armor save.

They sound so fucking good, but flanking maneuver sounds great too.
But they are so much better now.

It's so hot... my glue isn't setting...

Never.

one faction of power armoured warrior nuns, one faction of power armoured warrior monks.

How hard a concept is it?

reduce font size maybe?

What is the point of Heavy Bolters on retributor sisters. People keep saying this is good, but I don't see it.

how strict are the rules for base size this edition?

eg can I mount a guard officer on a 30mm base instead of a 25mm?

I'm not modelling for advantage I just want to put a damn dog on his base

Dakka

Theres no templates, so as long as you don't give everything massive fucking bases you'll be fine.

You rock.

But can anyone .pdf this sucka?

Vaylund Cal's Thunder Hammer deals d3 damage instead of a flat 3

Not until Friday

Marinelets btfo.
Do you even crusade brah?

You got me user. I spent the last ten minutes looking. Not bad.

You are like a god among men

>Jokaero and daemonhosts now have literally 1 transport option in the form of the inquisition land raider prometheus

of all fucking things.

Although 4 no cover save heavy bolters and that -1 CP cost for strategems actually seems pretty cool

Is it just me or are the badab characters really underwhelming?

S5 Ap-1 wounds everything on 5+ or better and chunks most armour saves down to 4+, which is a big deal. With Act of Faith, they can fire twice a turn, which is sort of a big deal for a unit vomiting out that many shots.

Basically every space marine list with heavy bolter dev squads can benefit by swapping one out to a SoB ret squad.

>that -1 CP cost for strategems actually seems pretty cool
The only stratagem that costs 2 right now is the morale one; is it worth it to make that cost 1 instead?

They're probably going to make everything underwhelming due to everything new being OP pls nerf in 7th

kk cheers user

Isn't the interrupting charges one 2 CP too?

But there are strategems attached to missions and there will be new ones with the codexes, so its real estate value will grow a bit

Many characters are underwhelming overall. Might be because of the new edition and having to get everything ready for 8th. Might be because of what said.

-1 cp cost?

Counter Offensive also costs 2Cp

In multiplayer, there's a stratagem with X cost IIRC

sorry I only just looked at it and the text was fucked fml

Fuck me it didn't attach

Hmm. I guess 15 AP1 shots is alright, but against tacs, I think you're paying about 30 points per wound per turn, 15 points if you use your Act of Faith on them. Doesn't seem that efficient.

Oh wow i did not notice that

Asterion Moloc seems quite nice, while being cheaper than quadraplegic Papa Smurf.

Only a few. God i miss redth giving shrouded and divination

Pls help, so confused

Just take a spearhead detachment and then your mandatory slots are heavy support instead of troops.

I found the indexes were a bit underwhelming

Damn. That's crazy good.

Ah, thanks buddy

Why would we help someone who can't read the rules?