STOP SHILLING THIS MCAFEE FUCK

Look at the absolute state of the crypto market... A celebrity tweets the name of a crypto and it pumps higher than muh dik. The crypto market is supposed to be about the decentralization of value. Intead of having one person/entity/government telling us what is valuable, we (the people) should be using our own fucking judgement. instead, we are going to end up with celebrity culture on steroids. i am convinced THEY are behind this. They are probably trying to find a way to manipulate the market. Incredible how easy it was to put you brainlets on "await command" mode. You are born to be sheep. Fuck you and fuck your celebrities.

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrite.com/e/huntsville-blockchain-bootcamp-blockchain-training-bitcoin-training-it-training-ethereum-solidity-tickets-40184563110
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

Shutup, he just want cute little hispanic girls to shit in his mouth. It's an expensive lifestyle.

hahaha you missed the pump faggot

Thankyou based Pakistani autopost

..This

cryptos should rise based on their own value and not on what some mental fuck says on twitter.

Lmao the pump hasn't even started. The FOMO on the DGB return will be epic. I unironically just went all in a little late to the pump. HE COMPARED IT TO BITCOIN. There are so many newbies who want to own 1000 of something that are going to chase this. Digibyte is back!

hes fucking over normies
im fine with that
im just praying he shills one of my bags so i can dump

Exactly this… All MCfagottfee has to do is buy-shill-dump and he'll make money of his followers.
Why the fuck are you buying into a coin just because this asswipe says so? You are the cancer of the cryptomarket

>DGB is back

Digibyte only rose in June because everything else did. Now it's rising because some fuck on twitter tweeted it to dump his bags.

Dunno. I mean someone has to hold these bags so if lots of fags buy into it, then some of them will get rekt. I'm fine with that.

Nah, I'm watching Veeky Forumstards buy in a 650 sats in the P&D thread. He's fucking over idiots in general, including people here

Why would he fuck over normies? Did he one day wake up and go "I'm going to fuck over normies"?

He's dumping his bags, using his 'fame' to cause a pump in dead/dying coins so he can sell.

Anyone buying into his scam is a fucking tard, I'm also fine with that. But why the fuck don't people ask the question "how does he benefit"?

People would save a lot of money that way.

hes a fraud. a hack.

Op you dont get it. This is the fade and crypto has a real future. Forget the game and look past it to the crypto that have real future utilization. play the game and win a prize.

Maybe he's tired of the people making lousy choices and wants to help direct them towards better technology. Pumping the price is inevitable

He probably mined a shit ton of Electroneum, Verge, DGB, and Burst. I would be on the lookout for more popular mining coins for his next pump. Maybe an Ethash fork will be next like Expanse or Ubiq?

>Waah stop making money mommy mommy praise me I've very ethic and don't want to make money

fuck off dude

Actually the market is supposed to be about decentralization and giving value back to the individual. Don't pay your fucking taxes¬! they are scared they are losing their hold over you, just say no. They cant arrest us all! declare nothing and maybe pay some when you cash out if you want to but you don't even have to do that. They have no power here!

But yeah, people are sheep OP. One of his fucking suggestions was based on ''some DM's I got from some fans of this coin who were very positive about it'' He is taking the piss!

There are 5+ tax threads today, the globalists are scared. Their coup with btrash hasn't worked yet, now they are trying to make the sheep pay their taxes. It is retarded.
XRP, IOTA, Bcash and even Bgold are their pieces in this game. Avoid them. Say no to taxes and hide your 'wealth' from them. They have no power over us in a decentralised system. This is our chance to be free! Stop listening to ecelebs, especially about btrash!

>felons back bcash!!!1!
>government backs bcash!!!!
Which is it?

Watch 'The big short' and 'Fight club' and you will get a better picture of how things really work and what we are trying to do here with crypto. Everything else is a lie!
We are currently Andy dufrain in shawshank crawling through a pipe full of shit, we just have to make it to the other side and we win! They will not go down without a fight but rolling over like sheep and saying 'yes massa' is fucking pathetic. Buying an ecelebs coins is no different. I worry 90% of you are buying not to ride the wave of stupid people but because you ARE one of the stupid people.

How is this different from a stock analyst saying the stock he invested in is bullish?

Fuck off

you type like a retard

The globalists back it. The felons who have sold out humanity for a few shekels and some power run it. The shills they pay to promote it are just as bad.
So, both.

You were taught a standard form when typing. Like a robotic sheep, thanks to governmental education programmes.
I type exactly how my brain thinks and in the same order without a filter. Everything I am typing is true. I am sorry it does not fit into your narrative and seems 'wrong' to you but that is part of your bubble. I am typing and thinking outside the box, admittedly like a 'madman' but I give zero shits. I like how I think and how I see the world. I hope more people start to think like this.

Okay, I get it now, you're pretending to be retarded
Nothing to see here folks

>13 results for mccafee
Bump. for visibility

Your 'boomer' world is ending.

>>>/reddit/

Couldnt agree more. Glad to see someone with brain here.

I agree with op but it’s like that in real life. If a celeb says this soda is good then people buy it.
Also what value does ada have that dgb doesn’t? It’s all speculation in crypto. Bitcoin is 15k yet its slow and has high fees. But since the herd think it will be valuable it keeps going up.

what did he mean by this?

Yeah I'm fucking mad about that RDD random ass 500% shit. A week after I unloaded my long held bags. Would have made me a couple grand richer had I got in on that.

but it's the state of the world when I'm bitching about a %150 ROI at the point when I sold it.

man this the kind of 'Praise KEK' that's coming over from /pol/
Even you denouncing him on the claim that he is from reddit is a meme from there!!

ur right tho he crazy. HA

Maybe we should openly stop backing globalist coins and tokens to change the economical powerplay. Otherwise they will make it their game aka another forex manipulation economy.

It's an encoded message to pre-signal tomorrows shill. Get on it boys.

Choke on your father's poo Rajesh

And maybe we as an intelligent autist community should ban these Mcafee pump posts.

Stay jelly cuck i just flipped 3 grand worth enjoy ur shitty aids coins pajeet

Huntsville Alabama Blockchain IT course starts today:

eventbrite.com/e/huntsville-blockchain-bootcamp-blockchain-training-bitcoin-training-it-training-ethereum-solidity-tickets-40184563110

Gains are gains m8

Does he announce at the same time every day?
It seems like a pretty good strategy for finding PnDs.

As long as you don't fall for the bullshit yourself.