Who here cashing out?

I took 3/4 of my portfolio to cash, which was only 1/5th a week ago. This smells like a dead cat bounce to me. Am contemplating to sell off further on pumps. Any thoughts?

2 millions? Damn it man cash out and buy 8 houses and rent it.

You don’t have to work or do something for the rest of your life. Lol.

Why the fuck are you asking us retards? You're smart enough to make millions. Take your own advice.

>6 months for proof of at least keeping a blockfolio.

Some people here made millions as well. But yeah feeling ok with my decision so far.

How much did you start out with? And yes seriously cash out and become a landlord

this sucker is just starting. but however if I go from 6 to 7 figures I start cashing out 30-50% and secure it with assets. I never exit crypto completely however. For that regard it is just too much easy money to be made there.

What was the huge pump?

>1/5th of a week

thats the weirdest measurement of time ive seen for quite some time

Your mom on my dick

looks like LTC

It's probably not a bad idea but why do you feel like it's going to crash?

I think if I were you maybe I would take 2m cash and leave the rest.

Got 3 more months for no short-term capital gain taxes. Not that I'll ever cash out anyway

With this kind of money not cashing out a big part would be foolish desu, you are doing right regardless of what happen later.

>This smells like a dead cat bounce to me.
I get this impression too. Do you have a reason to belive it or is that a gut feeling?

Personally I got in way too late so if I can grab like a few k in profit I'll take it and leave some to wait for the crash so I don't have to cry when something moons. Use some and invest into real stocks

I think he was saying his portfolio grew 5x in the past week. He uses the euro so English probably isn't native to them.

I'm almost at 500k and have a similar plan. When I hit 2m I'll pull out half, buy an apartment and keep the leftover cash secure, and keep growing the crypto. Repeat. If only things will work out this smoothly.

What's the tax like in your country OP?

Did the same

Why even have crypto at this point? Have you invested in normal assets?

It looks like that poster is young so they have invested a small portion of their portfolio in crypto, which is a correct decision

>unironically thinking that post isn't a larp
You realize you could go set your blockfolio to show that you have $50m usd right now, right?

Nice digits. Yeah it's probably a larp, but I'm one moon mission away from being their myself so it's entirely possible.

I'm at $9.5m and there's no way I'd cash out my entire crypto stack. I personally believe in bitcoin and its future, and I value it much more than I do my stock portfolio and savings account. The latter 2 are just to live comfy and the Bitcoin is to drive lambos on in the moon in 2020