The madman has done it again. How can he get away with this?

The madman has done it again. How can he get away with this?

satoshibox.com/ozstbhggcvcs5denumifaj5j

Any of you anons used it yet?

what is this picture and how can it make me money?

I'm glad I don't stay in hotels though desu

what the fuck am i lookin' at my man

It's a CC leak. If you have a burner phone you can literally just buy gift cards with them and sell for crypto

Some people from biz have already done so

Something Australian I guess

No, you receive pictures of flowers
Try it only if you want to waste your money

No, that was a troll imposter. The real tony dumper doesn't do fake shit. Google it.

Or look at the biz archive

This shit is legit. Someone in a thread I was in bought 2.3 Bitcoin by buying Steam gift cards

Especially if you're in a third world country or w.e.

SeeCan be used to buy Steam gift cards anonymously, basically

Link to Tony's website?

He had a Tumblr up but that was removed yesterday

One of you faggots send me one card
[email protected]

This stuff is illegal, stop it.

No shit, but if you're a third worlder and/or poor, you likely won't get caught for petty shit like this so it makes it worth the risk.

They go after the guys leaking the shit like this guy, not the people who use it once or w.e

Just in case anyone is wondering:
Nearly all of the posts in this thread are from the same guy/group. They are trying to make it seem controversial, so you get interested in buying their 'CC dump'. And if you're stupid enough to pay you're greated with pictures of cheese or random letters in a text file. And they will tell you that the cheese pictures are not the 'real Tony'.

So yeah, enjoy.

No, it was the real tumblr go check it
Mods delete threads with proof, check warosu

Nah, it was a fake

Mate literally what the fuck are you talking about? I'm not part of any group and I literally learned of this shit from Veeky Forums

Lmao, such an easy way to get scammed out of $50

Think about it, if scammers had access to 900+ peoples card details, why would they sell that information on to you for a cheap price instead of making a lot more money buying giftcards and investing in bitcoin themselves?

Protip: If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Watch the movie 'the big short' and then come and tell us who does the illegal things in this world. Remember these people will be inconvenienced for sure but they get the money back with insurance. The whole credit system is a scam anyway and deserves to be abused.
Also, crypto was designed to give power over your wealth back to the people. Do not pay your taxes! they have no power over you unless you give it to them! they cant send everybody back to jail.
The tax thing more so than the credit card thing because the card shit is a bit douchy. You might fuck over an individuals life doing that.

I read somewhere that if there are people from diff locations using it then it makes it harder for LE to find the one guy who got the stuff in the first place. Someone on biz said it's a common tactic

Who knows

S C A M do not fall for it.

Banks reimburse for things like this

You're fucking the banks if anything

Google Tony Dumper, lmao

Guy is notorious for this shit

I think its legit. I saw people from biz saying they bought it

>someone on biz said
That can only end well

well they bought eth and btc with it so i guess it did for them

He scammed me before do not trust this shit

How?

The real tony dumper is legit

If I use a VPN and throwaway email how am I getting scammed??

You aren't. You don't even need a VPN. No one cares about few hundred bucks gone. LE are too busy to even chase up armed robbers in many places