What's the lamest villain you've ever seen?

What's the lamest villain you've ever seen?

>that lip bite though

Seriously. Would hire to build my supervillain lair.

She actually has a good thing going, if I remember right she's the one who builds secret hideouts for other villains.

And then keep her there?

>that lip bite
>that tied up pose
>that nice body and qt outfit

Really makes me wanna do bad things to her. Like make her eat a bowl full of eggs

Off course.

A good lair needs constant work, and having a at qt carpenter on site is handy.

She's cute as fuck, but the best part is Batman's expression - it's just a little pitying, bordering on disgusted more than being surprised or amused.

I want to see how she handles a bunch of screws!

So is this a new Rainbow Six Siege character?

I'll bet she's great at nailing wood.

I know she helps me maintain a strong wooden structure.

This has got me super embarrassed for no reason, I have an actual evil zombish carpenter villain and this villain being so lame makes him look lame as fuck too (not that I think he is lame but its the precedent that it sets).

I want to fuck the carpenter.

>carpenter
>woman

Best not be talking about my waifu

Worked in a technical college, training carpenters and joiners. The guys were mostly people who fucked up their secondary school years. The girls were few and far between, but actually put the hours in and outperformed the guys year after year. They tended to find it hard to get work afterwards though. Lots of them transferred to multitrades (decorating) because for some reason people preferred to trust these talented woodworkers with paintbrushes.

>wanting a man and not a lady to do an agility based crafting task
The fuck?

Yes

>The girls were significantly (and very consistently) much more competent.
Carpentry I can kind of squint and see what you mean, except that the girls didn't fall behind particularly when they had to do site days, though they did tend to be a bit shorter than the average guy.
Joinery and other workshop stuff? If you have to be peak fitness you're doing it wrong. Work smarter.

>The girls were few and far between, but actually put the hours in and outperformed the guys year after year
As someone who actually went to a tech college I can tell that you a full of fucking shit.

Keep your TALES OF INDEPENDENT STRONG WOMYN WHO OUTPERFORMS MEN to tumblr or twitter just like the anecdotes of your wife's 5 year old son being woke.

no, I mean ladies should specifically be better at carpentry than men because they've got better reflexes and agility going on.

Like, if you're going to be sexist, you WANT a lady carpenter. It's not like they're an architect.

Stay mad, bro. I know where I worked.
As far as I could tell, it was mostly just that the girls who were there wanted to be there, and the guys mostly got pushed into it by failing their GCSEs. It's insane how little respect trades get in life, despite requiring all the discipline and intelligence most degrees do.

>trades
>intelligence
Haw.
Though, thinking trades require intelligence might be why sexists went for men instead of women.

Incredulous is the word your looking for user.

Its not uncommon especially in more "manly" trades for women to outperform men on a regular basis. Mainly because they're there despite it being a "manly" task and thus typically enjoy it and actively work on getting better.
That in itself will make them the upper tiers of the group. That's not to say women are better than all men, just that in those cases they're often better than the majority of men because the majority of men don't care or want to be there so they're automatically out of the running.

I'd let her install my plumbing.

Being a good mechanic, electrician, or even plumber is actually pretty taxing brainwork outside of the very routine maintenance stuff. For builds of a certain size, where there's no architect but some complexity, a carpenter has to be able to plan and construct a building. Compared to feminist literary criticism, it's actually pretty hard.

He's probably not giving you a serious answer, he's either trolling or he unironically thinks that everyone without a college degree are subhumans.

That is negligibly difficult to the point I trust any gender to do it.
It's not like it's rocket brain science.
Wheras it DOES rely much more heavily on how well you can control and manipulate your hands.

This kid who sexually harassed me in middle school. He grinded his butt on my penis and then when I told a teacher he said it was a prank.

With actual villains, I would have to say Kothophed from MTG lore, because he sends Liliana to one of the only things in the multiverse that can help her get out of her demon contract and then dies right after she comes back. Plus his card isn't played at all

It is incredulous, but it's also almost sad.

>That is negligibly difficult to the point I trust any gender to do it.

Why does everything written by /pol/ sound like it's on the verge of crying?

Do you even know how difficult it is to science rocket brains?

Because it's tears of joy, due to the fact that their self esteem is so shit that they need to post their opinions, no matter how shit or wrong, on the internet and the fact that people will willingly take the bait and argue with them gives them validation.

Not that user, but i would presume it is because you are projecting.
Also i can't find anything /pol/ in that post, so you might be paranoid as well.

The women in trades are always better than their male counterparts. They have to be in order to keep getting work.

Sadly not true with female engineers.

Man it's so fucking hard.

I dunno, you sound like you're on the verge of tears here, but
doesn't.

Only because they're so damn dumb.
They keep thinking 1+1 equals EXPLOSION.

To be fair, it does. Even if we don't want it to.

>i can't find anything /pol/ in that post
>Keep your TALES OF INDEPENDENT STRONG WOMYN WHO OUTPERFORMS MEN to tumblr or twitter just like the anecdotes of your wife's 5 year old son being woke.
What's it like being blind?

I heard she takes pay in diamonds.

Hey, he's a degenerate, it's no surprise the eyes went off too.

Because they're sad and tired and more than a little scared of where the world is going and are lashing out at anything that strikes away from what they've come to identify as ideas so intrinsic to themselves. Instead of agreeing that 'maybe something could,' they'll say 'it can't,' because to do otherwise would be to tear themselves down in the process.

nonono.. you're think of 1 + -1, which ALWAYS = Explosion.

The only time 1 + 1 actually = Explosion is when 1 and 1 are shot at each other through a particle accelerator.

I think we're thinking of different rocket brains

I don't have any diamonds. Would she settle for a pearl necklace?

>They have to be in order to keep getting work.
If that was true, affirmative action and gender quota's wouldn't be a thing.

There isn't any affirmative action in Trades, user. Engineering, yes. Carpentry, no.

No, because in her case: 1 = Magic, 1 = Target, Megumin = particle accelerator.

Measure twice, cum once if you know what I mean.

I don't know what you mean.

Found her dad.

Can Veeky Forums have any discussion that doesn't devolve into political shitflinging? Any at all?

I'd lend her my caulk if you catch my drift.

Why would somebody catch a drift? Do you mean driftwood? That would hurt if you missed.
And I don't know what that has to do with caulk.

Affirmative action has no impact on the trades. If you have skill, apprentice, you gain your papers the same as anyone else. Nor are there any gender quotas in the trades; if there were, we'd probably have far more women in the trades because we'd be required to.

As the other user noted, there is affirmative action in engineering, which is why you can't say all women engineers are better than their male peers. They aren't, strictly, required to be to get a job.

But carpentry, general contracting, plumbing, welding, masonry, et alia are highly competitive. You get enough bad reviews on Angie's List or Yelp and you won't be working in that part of the country much.

But please, shut the fuck up.

As an Electrican you are kinda full of shit. Women are few in the trades but for the most part they do well in school. These same women I went to trade school with are absolute shit out in the field.

Every woman I have worked with has pulled more stop work cards than guys and for the most retarded reasons. One kept going home 3 hours into he shift claiming she had heat stroke. They refuse to do anything besides prefabing light material or acting as a ground man for those up in lifts. Basically any job which requires them to stand around.

We used to be able to, before the election.

We don't deserve nice things.

Not as long as /pol/ comes here and doesn't behave

I would fuck her in the pussy if you understand the vernacular.

Nobody likes a wet towel user.

Last night I was in a thread here where someone blamed feathered dinosaurs on SJWs.

So no. No we can't. Not anymore.

That's still up, actually.

Real life doesn't work like this.

I don't get it.

>>Your anecdotal evidence is wrong, my anecdotal evidence is right, durrrrrrrrrrr

Only if they come with cream filled donuts and hot coffee.

Man, you can't be more obvious with your bullshit "Women are always better than men." spiel.

Seriously, this whole thread reads like a mashup between "I want to believe women are better than men because that's my fetish." and "I want to believe women are better than men because I hate men."

>adies should specifically be better at carpentry than men because they've got better reflexes and agility going on
But they don't.

You're a retard or trolling. Not him, and not in a trade school, but my major was very very broad and required self-discipline and actual interest to make due with it. Since it was so broad it was constantly full of dullards who failed STEM courses or the more difficult liberal arts courses, making a majority of the major complete morons. The people who were there because they wanted to excelled and the disparity between the two groups was ridiculous. It's not that difficult to assume that women who are going into a trade that is not "feminine" are likely there because they WANT to be, not because they failed out of other opportunities. Is it that hard to assume a small minority of people who want to be there could be better than the larger majority of people who fell into it?

Indeed she was.

>people were murdered on her behalf
>they used voter fraud to help her

Is this bait?

Of course, you goddamn idiot.
If it wasn't bait, it'd be on /pol/ and not here.

It's pretty hard to believe your gender wars girl power shit, sorry. That's not how reality works outside of gender wars episodes in 90's cartoons and feminist blogs.

No, they're both true.

/pol/ easily.
They're persistent though. Always posting about politics and gender warfare.

Things can be both true and bait.

Blame those guys who came here to talk up how women always excel and beat all the men at school.

Because they are. Impotent rage does that to everyone, and extremists on both sides are prone to it.

My example wasn't even girl power. I'm a man. I went to a majority 70-30 female school, so I was the minority that excelled in my field because the majority of people had just fallen into it. That said, the girls who chose to be in the major also excelled.

You might actually just be illiterate.

Maybe on bizzaro /pol/.

To believe half of those things on that list you'd have to also believe that your vote was able to stop such a terrible menace. Get real.

>My example wasn't even girl power.
But the one we're talking about is exactly that. It's a constructed story either to push his fetish or a political leaning. Hell, you've turned your own manufactured story into one just to try and further support it, probably out of fetish or politics.

And seriously, don't whine about people objecting when you post a story that tries to push a "Women are just better than men" angle. That's never going to fly without comment.

I will instead blame the guys who spam political shit like hillary nonsense and gender warfare.
So, /pol/.
I mean, fuck, we didn't have these problems before you guys showed up near the election. And it's been non-fucking-stop since. It is really hard NOT to blame you for it, given the incredible correlation.
That, and you see girl power in an incredibly bland and centric message about "hey, giving a shit is way more important than other things"

What kind of eggs

I'm telling you that the guy who felt the need to push a "Girls are better than men" meme started the gender war shit, idiot.

No one said women are better than men. He said that women who actively seek work in male professions tend to excel, because the women who would fail tend to avoid said professions.

I'd assume the same is true for male nurses or male seamstresses--they excel because they actively seek to excel.

A whole bowl of them. You don't have to say what happened, you just have to eat them.

user, stop posting about your fetish for inferior women on Veeky Forums.

And I'm telling you, that you are seeing "girls are better than boys" in an incredibly tame "people who give a shit are better than people who don't give a shit" story, and are using it specifically to start gender wars because that is all you have fucking been doing since the goddamn election you horrendous waste of human life.

Almost all of the things on that list were definitely true, though.
Also, this is the woman who was behind the disastrous foreign policy that has the Middle East and North Africa on fire.
She's honestly done so much indirect damage to Europe that I'd shudder to think what she'd do to the US.

False dichotomy.

>No one said women are better than men.
He did exactly that. He posted a story claiming that women are better than men at the trades. Specifically saying women outperform men on a regular basis. The post is in this very thread user, don't like about it.

See

user, stop posting about your trump fetish on Veeky Forums.

Muscle girls are my fetish though.

user, stop posting about your fetish for illiteracy on Veeky Forums.