JumpChain CYOA Thread #1568: Baby Primordial's Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>ChumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeICC5SFpP0
pastebin.com/U3hE0V1v
pastebin.com/97CY6uKc
nobilis.me/the-beyond-of-oramus
nobilis.me/quotes:the-beyond
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mentally Ill, Batman TAS

Is "halfway feral" +100, +200, or +300?

>>ChumpChain IRC Chat

Delete and redo, fixing this.

Jumpers!

Have you ever mass empowered people if not entire worlds? Or left behind the means for others to empower themselves?

I'm trying to figure out how to turn the Worm-In-Waiting into a friend to bring along with me, let me hear some ideas.

Retroactively waifu it.

This.
What was, will be.

>Have you ever mass empowered people if not entire worlds? Or left behind the means for others to empower themselves?

Not unless it's entirely necessary

Get some music perks and then get the Musician top cap stone perk and sing to it

Yes, I forgot I took One in All when I entered A Song of Ice and Fire. It was pretty deep into my chain and I led an army of about 300 men, that I had already personally trained, against the Lannisters. Bit of a bloodbath, that one.

You think they like the flute? Maybe I can beat up that nerd Azathoth and take one of his pipe guys.

>Have you ever mass empowered people if not entire worlds? Or left behind the means for others to empower themselves?

My last post didn't explain it all in detail. Believe me user, I tried so hard and we fought and fought sometimes to the last man against those terrorists, We united the planet, got rid of diseases, Stopped wars and a new age was on it's way

>You think they like the flute? Maybe I can beat up that nerd Azathoth and take one of his pipe guys.

Yeah, That music perk affects, Machines, gods and such even if they couldn't feel before they can now

I can see it now...

>Hey Nerd, give me your pipe guys!
>*Distressed Eldritch Screaming*
>Thanks, 'pal'. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a Dimensional Horror to waifu!

Probably +200.

What jumps give libraries that update themselves with new books?

Endless Legend
Teen Titans
DC Occult

Now hold up a minute there, I didn't say anything about waifuing the Worm-in-Waiting. Don't go insinuating that this is anything but purely platonic fascination! I-it's not like I think their time curves are dreamy!

Demolition Man, iirc.
Princess Bride
Hero BCC
Sword and Sorcery, but I could be misremembering.

>turn the Worm-In-Waiting into a friend
That's simple. Finally deliver on the Worm Update.
Wait...
That's the Waiting-for-Worm!
...my bad.

Didn't realize this for you

Often. I like to invent Cultivation techniques and then teach them to people, see what sorts of weird things they wind up doing with their chi.

Cracker_Jack a question on DC Occult. May I import the talking animal companion from the same jump to offload this remaining 50cp?

FOR REAL THIS TIME FOR

What lets you create and teach people stuff like that? Isnt most of it super specific fist magic?

I like to teach cultivation or give people access to my travellers gate plane. They can earn power for themselves there.

There is a delete post option for when you fuck up. Instead of making some multi-tiered quote chain trainwreck of fuckups.

Cracker_Jack is long gone. Guess he finally got tired of the thread's bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeICC5SFpP0

According to the song, the Worm seems to enjoy Nazis, so perhaps that will attract him?

Nah, Cultivation itself is just expanding your spirit and chi, it can have inherent benefits but the actual abilities are something different. I left my students to invent their own techniques. As for how I'm teaching people, Generic Xianxia has a perk for it, appropriately enough.

Sir, as a professional technoshaman I must agree to disagree.

Because my DMT research-parties have conclusively proven they're actually hyperdimensional machine elves.

There's a perk from Nanoha that lets you summon friends betwen jumps. Since the "worm" bit is actually a sort of exotic matter construct, it's best to have the summon mods from Bayonetta and FF12: Revenant Wings to avoid the risk of massive reality glitches.

Though personally, I just hooked it up with my civ by mass producing fatima-magical girls and using the monstergirl technology from SS13 to improve innate empathy in the host-species stage of it's relationship.

So it just chills next to the Silicon Life, Electrofisher and Safeguards by subsuming a constituent species, instead of overwriting them directly.

I'm pretty sure Azathoth's pipe bois are the eldritch version of those free verse poetry hipsters people try to ignore on campus, actually.

At least use that pipe or guitar from Infernals if you're trying to serenade that special someone-who-will-be

I manage an elaborate magical girl system, when I need to mobilise a local militia but don't want to act openly.

Broadly speaking, there's two key components. There's the recruitment centers: pastebin.com/U3hE0V1v

And there's the "Shards", which only attach to adult graduates of the program: pastebin.com/97CY6uKc

>May I import the talking animal companion from the same jump to offload this remaining 50cp?
Just wait for the scenario update. He will also be adding the free 100 CP racial perks and more 50 CP options.

Expect the update 'Real Soon Now'

Not him but damn I missed that perk. I wonder if there are any perks from other jumps that would let me teach cultivation to someone.

>Cracker_Jack is long gone.
>long gone
That post is less than a week old dipshit.

I think assassination classroom has a perk that lets you teach someone pretty much anything. It includes teaching people how to throw fireballs by tossing fireballs at them.

What? Since when?

What are some good teaching perks, prefferably something that would allow me to teach supernatural skills to other people.

It's a troll.

PS238 has everything you need user

>using PS238
I bet you also use Vampire Diaries.

>assassination classroom
Yeah, but that requires you to put up with Manyfist's railroading fiat bullshit that fucks with canon for no good reason.

Simple: ignore railroading fiat bullshit if it impacts canon for no good reason.

They're not even remotely the same thing. What's wrong with PS238?

Not from what I have seen? It looks like the most you could teach is wuxia style martial arts at most.

It's been deemed another SB jump just like the Final Fantasies because SJ-Chan was involved.

see

Oh sorry, didn't see the part about supernatural skills

It was made by bancho. It could never be good.

Yeah its ok, though as that other user said it seems that ass. Class. Will be a decent choice, just cant kill the kids or teachers, thats fine.

I left behind my tattoo gun once when going off planet. I came back to find a wasteland of warped flesh and horror.

I just wanted tattoos that wouldn't fade.

>Not from what I have seen? It looks like the most you could teach is wuxia style martial arts at most.
What perk are you looking at? You seem to be looking at the Martial arts perk and not the teaching perks.

Is there a back to the future jump?

There was, but it was erased from history when an user took too long to get back to the future.

Dude I don't know about anyone else but if there was a Back to the Future Jump there would be like 100% more Doc Brown in my chain. Maybe 200 if I could swing it. In my youth that man was my spirit animal.

Also noticed I used an older Mother Jump build last time. This one's Ultimate PSI is Humanity not Hope.

We've lost too many jumps to time shenanigans, but it really cuts down on the weird drama, so I have mixed opinions on the matter.

>Is there a back to the future jump?
Complication where you end up in the wild west and have to get back to the future traveling one second per second, without retgoning the plot point that made you exist and come to the past in the first place.

The more jumpmakers which leave the less drama there will be, that is true.

Who is the comfiest jumper?

Technically accurate, but less than optimal.

>the part about supernatural skills
Um, the teaching Perk isn't Jumper Sensi, it's A+ Work, possibly with a side of Learning from your students for the synergy.

yours

Just take the most prolific jumpmakers and have them permanently assigned to making jumps nonstop

But Valeria is an asshole, and binding her to slave labor would just make her an even more bitter asshole. No one (who is not Val) deserves to experience that much Val.

You do know they need food and housing and stuff, right? I mean, if you can afford even just the security it would take to house Val, more power to you, but I aint covering it.

What three ice age animals would make the coolest hybrid animal a la indominus rex

Woolie Mammoth + Sabertooth Tiger + Basilosaurus.

Oh! Oh me! I volunteer for Val housing!

Sabtertooth Cat + Giant Ground Sloth + Short Faced Bear.

So you got a giant bear, with huge claws, and giant teeth. Also it has its own chainmail.

My Jumper has a super library and a hobby of collecting/stealing unique books, they otherwise only get involved in adventures against their will.

That's pretty comfy, I think.

Wooly Rhino, Saber-Toothed Tiger, Giant Armadillo.

>You do know they need food and housing and stuff, right
Why? They can pay for their own

>A Sports Almanac from the future that updates in every jump
>Jaws 1 through 19
>A collection of original songs that you heard your future self singing

I'm not sure if we could trust you though. You'd probably distract her from jump making with all that hand holding and hardcore vore

How? If we have them spending all their time making jumps to not only cover their own unusually high production capacity as well as the rest of the jumpmakers work, they won't be able to find a living that can support them.

>Second spoiler
Is that what happened to OldBee?

>I volunteer for Val housing!
So... I'm guessing a 25% chance you have some creepy Val shrine, 25% chance you have a 'guest room' setup underground somewhere where you have stuff like a manacles and chains welded to a bolted bedframe, and concealed entrances.

No, that was Decade's fault.

Many, since you are doing updates to your old stuff can you fix this now that there is new information from the Manga? See here for people talking about the sitch

user, user buddy! That hurts me at my core, man. You honestly think a bit of hand holding would slow down the Jump Making Machine?

We don't talk about what happened to OlBee.

Haha, you're a funny guy user! That's just, like, absurd or something listed as a synonym for absurd. Someone's been playing "I spy with my little eye" in a place where eyes get plucked.

They should be working double jobs like everyone else on minimum wage in this country.

They can subsist on the salt and concentrated autism.

>hand holding
Not him but, you would only have 1 hand each to do jumps with so yeah it would slow it down.

I'm sorry, but enslaving the jumpmakers is economically unfeasible and you just have to accept that. We either end up with crappy jumps because the jumpmakers are overworked and don't have time to research properly on top of their sustaining existence, or we start paying them for jumps in real money. If they actually start spending the monopoly money we've been using they'll learn it's not real. If we don't do either production drops with the drop in labor.

Lowering the salt levels is why this conversation is happening in the first place.

Well, maybe not, I suppose.

You didn't deny my second spoiler though.

If they're not working for free then they shouldn't be called jumpmakers. Jumpmakers should be honored that they get to make jumps for us.

Honor doesn't buy the internet connections that keeps the jumps flowing in, user.

That's why they pay for it themselves? Don't you pay for your own internet?

I feel like there should be a video of him being set on fire, considering he is made of straw.

I thought how we covered paying for things as the reason we can't increase their workload, and loss of product as why we can't decrease labor.

Update it how?

Ah, that, too much hassle correcting what's getting eaten is all.

What is the Beyond in Exalted anyway?

Not yet but I'm going too, I'm probably going to turn a modern world into a superhero setting eventually. I'm just collecting powers for my nanites to recreate in people.

Katawa Shoujo has a Book a Week "item" you can snag too. No library though. You'll have to build your own bookshelves.

Hey you, Tell the other aussie to start working on the australian space bug jump again

So what you're saying is, the jumpmakers should work for free, and we should round up the SBers to help support the jumpmakers.

Here's the best explainations I've found, from two of the more senior Exalted devs. As far as I know, nothing in the fluff explicitly contradicts eithers.

nobilis.me/the-beyond-of-oramus
nobilis.me/quotes:the-beyond

Basically, it's sort of like the happy place Genii in Girl Genius go to in order to make weird things happen. Except Exalted being Exalted, much more literal.

I dunno, probably either Nu or Yorokonde?

I'd suggest Konata, but she's more a 50/50 between comfiness and absolute batshit mayham. Old!Red was pretty comfy too IIRC, but new!Red's had a much greater Interesting Times:fashionchain ratio from what I remember.

By the way Nu-when you separate DS1 and DS2 into different jumps, will they come with scenarios like Bloodborne has?

Gastornis+Basilosaurus+Magtheridon: Terror sloth-whale

We must rise up and seize the means of jumpmaking. Jumpmaker revolution!

I know we already have the means. I just want to make a joke

No can do compadre, I'm as hyped about its completion as the next guy but Val's doing stuff in the order she does stuff.

Mmmm, not sure yet, I don't think I'll add them but I haaaave been getting more ambitious with Jumps as time goes on.

Oh, speaking of! One thing that made me a bit sad in the DS1/2 jump was that you could take all the chaos sisters except Quelaag. It makes me sad to think of breaking them apart just as someone comes along with the power to reverse their curse, or at least make it more manageable.