Call top at 20k

>call top at 20k
>Call dead cat bounce at 11k
>Corecucks come out of the woodwork almost immediately gloating that it's recovered and we were wrong.
Kek. I won't even feel bad posting these screenshots later.

hahaha, did the same. Everybody with atleast a double digit IQ should have seen this coming, meanwhile they dont.

im glad people like you exist. Thanks for the cheap BTC!

this is a scam

Sadly I keep forgetting screenshotting them.

Laugh at them for me as well please. Core tears are the saltiest of them all

You realize if the King dies, the whole kingdom goes down with him. Yesterday was a bloody day for every single coin, no one benefits from BTC crashing.

but you were wrong
11k was the bottom

it's priced in

but there was no bounce and we're at 15 again?

we go to around 16.5k then we go to 8k c u there lads

Which is why I called the bounce happening there. I called it when it dropped from 20k to 15k. I said we're going down to 11k before bouncing back to 16k. Then sub 10.

it doesnt really, it will take a big hit, but it wont die as a whole. Remember dotcom?

Yes there literally was at 11k you brainlet. It's at 15k now. It's still happening as we speak. Just watch I'll be right again as always.

Give it to me straight.

I have 15k usd, do i put it all in btc or bch? I have a feeling we're gonna dip hard again soon

eth
then buy icx

Neither, you do neither.

It's all about that hot sexy Litecoin

BCH is a winning bet

bitpay integration coming
BCH creditcards coming
Coinbase global trading on Januray 1

Maybe wait till BTCs dead cat bounce is over. On the way down to 8k it may dent all others for a bit and give you discounted BCH

This.
Im selling at 16-17k

Rebuy at 8k

Explain

BTC. If BTC sneezes all the alts catch a cold.

I'm actually considering ltc as well. Maybe it dips below 300 i can get 50, but shouldn't I wait for bitcoin to go to 10-11k before buying anything?

If yall didn't buy ICX more than a week ago you're a literal brainlet

BCH. It's a no brainer.

The dip is over. It's $3000 now and is on the way to $3500 and $4000.

New money in Coinbase will pour into BCH. $10k in January is very possible.

do you even know what a dead cat bounce is?

there were two at 13800 and 13300, but show me one at 11k on this chart, you impossible moron

forgot the chart

So is it safe to buy now?

Safe to buy what? Bitcoin? Yes it's safe to buy it but I'd wait for a dip at least into the 13k range

BTC will go sub 10k after the current bulltrap.
No telling what exactly happens to BCH while that goes on

every coin except link

made me reply.
Yes I realize it has to go down again for it to be a "deadcat". Don't worry I'll be proven right in a day or two.

You clearly don't own any ICX. Mooning all day yesterday lmao you fucking dunce coinlet

Yeah everybody with a double digit IQ does see crypto like that.

>I fell for the crash memes and didn't buy the dip

How should I kill myself?

If the gentlemen in this thread are tonbe believed, we're about to get another discount

To be*

The "cat" has to "die" for there to be a dead cat bounce. Dead means prolonged downtrend, like months or even years. This is a correction.

No, it just has to drop to a lower point then where it was after the initial downward movement

stranger things have happened

Your ID bettays you senor ICX bags. Go shill elsewhere you retarded homo