Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Chaotic Firepower Edition.

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Leaks:
mega.nz/#F!3odCTLCa!5Jc-zB2-JJcYlT55L6FN8g
>CHAOS INDEX: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=42492327752258854809

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>8th Edition FAQ:
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!ToIUlLiR!o91HYGSY9WBNpei5P_2bTw
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>7th Ed 40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Roster Builder
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!3EJjiLSa!aAVARAhw8CoBdMhvnifq_9aBrdGVcWXhC-NhGp9jdfQ
strawpoll.me/13236516
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nth for TRAPS

Deathskulls or Blood Axes?

Reposting for new thread
How can I make this kustom shoota more flashy?
Aside from removing the obvious mold line.

Can someone post the GSC camwhore pic set?

Checking, if you reroll 1's to-hit, that can protect you from Plasma Overcharge, right?

First for storming girly mans sector and making a bee line for holy terra!

>you will never thrust your dick between the soft thighs of a trap, lifting his balls each time like a fleshy pet door flap

As long as you don't roll a 1 again, sure.

Do Ynnari psykers from CW and Harlequins get to keep their old discipline, get Revanent, or both?

Provided you don't roll 1s a second time, yes. Re-rolls are applied before special effects.

Not if it was modified to become a one, only natural 1s, because rerolls come before modifiers

>He thinks he'll beat Guilliman and the new Imperium.

Deffskulls so you can steal blood axes stuff

Going to pick up some Grey Knights tomorrow to get ready for 8th, what should I buy?

Forgeworld sauce, desu?

Both
(where is the fit-lit edit for this when you need it)

Thank you!

Last two digits of my post say how many times Sammael had to be gassed in order to become master of the Ravenwing

also r8 my kosher list

are people really this autistic about what's written on their army list?

So am I the only one who thinks the whole thing etc is a little on the annoying side? To me it seems to just punish people who want variety in how their models look rather than combating any WuTangClan shenanigans. Especially since I can just say "These are all Ultramarines, even though they are painted purple it's just the lighting really."

So tell me, since they haven't fixed the whole thing, what's the most fucked up and broken shit that people have come up with?

They have foxed it, what are you talking about?

Wu Tang Clan has been FAQ'd you idiots

Rate my highly unique orks

There needs to be an appreciable benefit for picking a random custom keyword for your army. Otherwise, why wouldn't you pick Ultramarines? Picking something like Wu Tang Clan needs to reward you. You no longer get to use Cato Sicarius or Guilliman's abilities, but in exchange, let's say you get to have a generic HQ that is really good and Ultramarines cannot use because they already have Marneus Calgar.

Easy to start with paladins and interceptors backed up by a couple baby carriages

Im interested in bith white scars and deathguard and ragequitted the hobby in 5th because how shitty the rules became.

8th look very very good, does buying 2 or 3 Dark imperium box is usefull ? looks like a nice discount.

Its only relevant for special characters and marine chapters/legions when the real rules come out.

>Can already ally the entire imperium

Why even meme?

>he doesn't have the set already

Reposting my question from last thread.

Add a scope with a skull blocking the end of it

Wait to see how much the individual stuff costs.

Just post it faggot.

Or...
Hear me out.

Paint your own unique character and have him use Marneus Calgar rules.

R8 my new chapter.

Be kind senpai, it's my first time...

What is this now?

So have chaos marines said anything about chadmarines yet?

>and marine chapters/legions when the real rules come out.
They'll be doing it for every faction now, not just marines.

Fuck off to

More ammo belts.

No, the points page will tell you squad size limits.

neat

most brown schemes look like ass (literally) but this might be good.

Reposting Let's see if I remember all the units that were in the Dark Imperium book:

>4 infantry kits, some dual-kits
Intercessor: Tacticals
Inceptor: Jump Infantry
Aggressor: Devastators
Reiver: Sneaky gits
>2 vehicle kits
Repulsor: Skimmer
Redemptor Dread
>1 Flyer
Overlord: Primaris Thunderhawk
>2 character clampacks
Gravis Captain
Primaris Librarian

So the tags we have are chapter, regiment, klan, sept, craftworld, dynasty and hive fleet right
That tells us the major faction groups are and what the codices will cover
Those tags are meaningless currently but the codices will change that

It'll come in the Codex. Stuff like Inquisitors choosing their Ordo from the list already grant them bonuses. It's likely this is how Chapter Tactics and Clans and Hive Fleets are going to work when their associated Codex rolls around.

As for right now, we're swimming in the interim, the Indexes are just to haul 7e into 8e in one big push, but they're going to have to sort out the flavorful rules on a case-by-case basis.

Then what's the point of the keyword, idiot?

>implying I'm going to get b& on a blueboard so you can fap to our priestess when you weren't even in the original thread along with the rest of the Faithful

No, that is only a thing for Power Levels.

Inquisition/Adeptus Ministorum 1000pts list suggestions? Gonna try my hand at something unique and that nobody plays as my LGS

I don't really see the issue. It's very easy to understand.

>Void Scorpions
I mean thats all cool if you like it but I just can't help but think about a scorpion tumbling around in space lost

I like it. The blue is a nice touch.

>tfw Martian is the only viable homeworld to get daddy Cawl on the board
I like the vanilla colours so it's not really an issue but it does affect the yourdudes mindset a little.

>he thinks the 5E rules were shitty
>didn't even see the 6E or 7E shitfest

Haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone kill this faggot for avoiding the worst editions in the entire history of wargaming and then coming back for the best edition in the game.

The Imperial armor leak for chaos is in the links at the top of the thread. I know the space marine leaks were posted at some point but I don't have them.

Rumours are the 2 character packs are actually a Librarian and Apothecary, and the Captain will be exclusive to Dark Imperium (at least for now) just like the leaders in the Dark Vengeance box

To stop deathstars, mostly.

Cool, thank you!

That particular color might be hard to pull off, depending on what you're going for. This is also more of a personal taste thing, but I think it'd be better if the lens color was uniform.

It's a solid enough scheme, just a bit plain. Consider some markings on the kneepads to offer a bit more color.

>not being in the mines to keep up appearances of loyalty to the Imperials
It's like you want us to be found out, brother.

Aggressors aren't devastators they're centurions/terminators. Hellblasters would be more devastator like if they weren't a special weapons squad/command squad. The Primaris devastator equivalent needs to be wearing mk x primaris armor.

>tfw give 0 shits about Your Dudes autism so i get to field all the awesome special characters
And I have Cawl too because I got the Triumvirate for Greyfax. AdMech army here I come!

>there are people who play power level games 'competitively'

for what purpose? just to curb stomp kids getting into the game with their starter kits?

Here is the epub for the short story "Left for Dead"

>Bred for war, a Death Korps trooper takes the unthinkable step of embracing peace. But in the 41st Millennium, war follows…
mega.nz/#!3EJjiLSa!aAVARAhw8CoBdMhvnifq_9aBrdGVcWXhC-NhGp9jdfQ

>faggot ass deathstar WAACfags killed homebrew and diversity

I can believe this. Good fucking job assholes.

Nice scheme. Looks good for something in military drab rather than heraldic colors. You planning on getting FW Red Scorpions shoulderpads?

I like how their Chapter symbol is literally an inverted color Red Scorpion badge.

Fair point, brother, my apologies.

Still not posting anything here though. It always starts a shitstorm.

Extend the bottom barrel out, add an extra magazine extending from the side.

Rhinos are squishy but Crusaders are squishier, so use them.

Priests are good.

DCA and arco-flagellants are okay but got nerfed a bit since 7e.

Basically, bumrush up the field with your melee dudes in tanks. Have your Inquisitor run whatever Ordo against your opponent, then have plasma acolytes running around with him shooting shit.

You're probably gonna want SOME Guard or Sisters as backup. Acolytes sadly can't be the super cheap bolter boys they once were.

Fuck, son, calm down. You'll get them back when they release Codex SM.

Holy shit Plasma Cannons are fucking useless. Not even a wound but outright slain? Why would you EVER fire it supercharged unless you were going to die anyway?

It's not that big of a deal. I can just say that my homebrew chapter uses Imperial Fist rules or whatever.

Right, so what detachment should I use? Patrol?

>Not using Cawl's model and rules, but naming your guy something else and painting him however the fuck the rest of Your Dudes are painted
Bonus points if you convert a dreadnought-sized techpriest that fits with Your Dudes and use Cawl's rules to represent them.
That goes for literally any other army where the special character is what you want but you have your own OC Chapter/Regiment/Craftworld/Legion/whatever the fuck.

Haven't gotten the Space marine index yet but having looked at the roster builder it doesn't show Cataphracti Terminators having the option for an ass cannon but FW made them and that is what I have so do I just take them as standard Termies that can get an Ass Cannon?

Why live

What's a WAACfag?

When you really want to put the hurt on something in a pinch? I presume Tau Ion Rifles are much the same.

Re-Rolls or desperation.

Meh, the crimson fists are just the imperial fist in red.

Rerolling 1 buffs.

Plasma cannons got huge buffs you faggot. Getting more than 1 hit ever and not overheating on the regular setting.

It's still good without overcharging it.

Win At All Costs players of a homosexual nature

Stand next to an HQ.

Win At All Cost

Blue, you mean. With one red gauntlet.

Lengthen the bottom barrel, add an extra magazine extending from the side, give it a bayonet.

Look like shit. Literally.

A miserable pile of secrets.

6 trillion/10

The biggest question now though is how long are the codex releases going to take. I expect marines and either csm or at least death guard soon but I hope GW doesn't do a slow "release one or two every other month".

a scapegoat for Veeky Forums's angst

>Homebrew characters
I like it but I can already see the tourney sperg tears. Good thing I only play with the lads.

Man, what were they thinking with all this random shit for templates now though?

3+D3 for large and 1+D2 for small would've been a lot better.

And plasma should've gotten large. They're too unreliable to bother with.

No hero ever saved the Imperium by being a fucking pussy.

strawpoll.me/13236516