This is how I paladin

This is how I paladin.

Skull knight is cool, but you're still doin' it wrong

>implying he isnt a la +2 undead weapon master with high crafting

>implying Skull Knight isn't the closest thing to a good guy knight in shining armor fighting the demons

Ahem.

The only way to TRULY paladin

>Implying that makes him a paladin
He's a knight with fucking weird magic shit and a quest for vengeance in a fucked up world.

There are plenty of people in berserk more paladin-like than skullknight. They're just mostly dead or ignored because berserk is a shitty universe that doesn't reward goodness for goodness's sake.

>various autistic fighters
>paladins

I've had it with your entry-level weebery and entry-level understanding of paladining!

Helck will be your paladin for tonight and that's final

This is how I Paladin.

This is how I paladin of Helm.
If you replaced Helm with a godmachine golem nothing of value would be lost.
Also his human (or humanoid) clergy consists of a bunch of true-sightseeing perverts.

This is how I paladin.

This is how I Paladin.

this is how i paladin

This is how I Paladin.

More like neutral good eldritch knight
Lawful neutral warrior
True neutral Ranger
Lawful Good favoured soul (hurr hurr)

Skull knight is a dick.

There's that one scene where he just watches a crippled guy with one arm and one eye fight ghosts for like a solid minute or so before he decides to help.

This is how I chaotic evil

Why does he need a shield? This looks a pretty good armour already.

I wish I had a gif of the one scene where he uses it. His main enemy can bend space and make his own attacks come out behind him, and things of that nature.

>They're just mostly dead or ignored because berserk is a shitty universe that doesn't reward goodness for goodness's sake.
Not anymore, at least. Years of idolmaster has caused Miura to significantly lighten up.

Is that Aagron armor? cause thats pretty fuckin sweet

>Caime
>Paladin
He's a loony.

Azan

Nope, that is how you suck a dick

This is how anyone should Paladin.

Also applies to

close

>Lawful neutral
He's LG to a -T-. He just lacks divine powers, because this is berserk, where God is literally the embodiment of human despair

Yeah, the paladin nobody genuinely likes, and just tolerates.

Which, is pretty standard to be fair.

With all due respect, Saber was not a very good paladin. She was dutiful and good, but fucking autistic. Like literally, her greatest flaw was her inability to understand how normal people think and feel. That and letting Merlin give her a dick.

o, that's how you Saladin.

This is how I Warforged Fighter.

user that's a magical girl

Vimes takes bribes, if even at the stickybun level or lower.
Carrot one true Paladin

>magical "girl"
I guess?

>Vimes takes bribes, if even at the stickybun level or lower.
There's a difference between bribes and greasing wheels, user. Sticky buns is what good folk give to coppers so they'll stick around and listen to what troubles them. That's not bribes, that's incentive to work harder.

No-one is incorruptible. But it helps to stave off the corruption with a little bit of help. That's what humanity's all about, you understand?

>...
>teleports away from u
uh... nothing personal kid.

You can bend the law, user, even bend it so far it's almost a circle, but you can't break it.
Once it breaks down, it all breaks down.

This is how I paladin.

Tried running a paladin like that, the 'drill sarge paladin'. A man who upholds law and order, but knows that boys will be boys, and drunken clergy aren't sinners as long as you can wring them out by monday.
GM told me that was Neut/Chaotic good and wouldn't let me play it.

This is how I paladin for the Church of Boobies.
YEAAAA

>GM told me that was Neut/Chaotic good and wouldn't let me play it.
It's your duty to hunt him down and castrate him