Ice Cream

Hey Veeky Forums, it's really fucking hot out, but it'll be a few days until the guy comes over to fix my AC. So I've been gorging on ice cream to cool off.

What kind of ice cream does your character like? Any style, like in a bowl or in a waffle cone etc? What flavors?

Everybody loves chocolate.

Vanilla

Root Beer Float

Ok first what the fuck is that drink supposed to be.

Almond in a chocolate cone.

it's a spider, do you not have them where your from? preddy good, I remember having them with my friends on hot days in school.

Isn't that just a scoop of shaved ice

>Pancakes

Gross.

no way thats a spider, apparently americans call it an icecream float? its icecream in softdrink/soda
>pic related

Unfortunately, my character can't eat ice cream.

... actually four of them can't eat ice cream. That's sort of sad, really.

> gouging on ice cream to stay cool
... or just drink more water. And stay fully hydrated... instead of going full amerifat.

Ice cream float is the actual name.

look again

Oh, the blue tint of the liquid threw me off. I've had a drink before that was a scoop of shaved ice suspended in some kind of fancy Kool-Aid.

In the US it's usually only root beer or sometimes soda.

Back home we called thata Black/White Cow depending on wether you used chocolate or vanilla ice cream.

Anyway, the monk likes caramel and raspberry, the bird likes chocolate, mint and pure shaved ice

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

meant for

now i wanna add spiders with real spiders in them to my setting as a delicacy

Butter Pecan in a bowl. Don't need frills like chocolate syrup or the like. Yes, it is boring, but this is his relaxing time.

That's where you're wrong.