How would a TES rpg work?

How would a TES rpg work?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1pTgTN2aJUoY95JtquowagfUJLL7tCQYhzJKcCAcbvio/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=wMOPI-Cz4c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd like to know too

Dude CHIM lmao! The world is a videogame! Gotta edit my stats in construction set and become a god!

It would make a great setting desu. TES lore is some of the most interesting fantasy lore I've read and it's a shame that so few people look into the world.

Like morrowind with you rolling the dice yourself

There's no need to be passive aggressive, greg. If you want to play something else just say so. Any suggestions?

There is a Morrowind one. I just can't find my PDF right now.

I want to run a campaign set in one of those ancient telvanni strongholds, where adventures come to the PCs, sort of like Deep Space 9.

The setting is absolutely fine. Refluffing just about any fantasy game works. If you want an rpg specifically written for TES try UESRPG aka Universal Elder Scrolls RPG.
You can find it here in the OP:

The setting is very fine for a RPG.

It shouldn't be too hard to apply the setting to an existing system, remember that TES was once a homebrew based off of AD&D rules.

UESRPG, the biggest fanmade TES RPG, just got a update yesterday.

probably better than the actual games.

>Cyrodiil can actually be a fucking jungle
>More than one type of Khajiit can appear at a time

For starters.

DnD 5e, allowed races are Humans (Imperials, Nords, and Redguards), Half-Orcs (Orsimer), Half-Elves (Bretons), Elves (with their subraces corresponding to Altmer, Bosmer, and Dunmer), Lizardmen (Argonians), and Tabaxi (Khajiit).

here you go : docs.google.com/document/d/1pTgTN2aJUoY95JtquowagfUJLL7tCQYhzJKcCAcbvio/edit?usp=sharing

I might do a TES rpg series after I finish my game of thrones one. There is a lot of lore there that could work well with my format.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMOPI-Cz4c0

There's 5 fucking video games.

Cyrodiil was a jungle?

Was. Kinda. Talos made it so it never had been so everyone kinda just wonders "Was it really ever a jungle" but a god said it so they don't question it out loud

>Video game
>Good RPG

Pick one

Also there are eight.

Its supposed to be, but Bethesda being Bethesda they switched it over to the generic fantasy crap you saw in Oblivion, I can't remember if it was be cause of tech reasons or they thought it would be too weird.

There's 8 fucking video games.

There's 12 fucking video games.

Arena
Daggerfall
Battlespire
Redguard
Morrowind
Stormhold
Dawnstar
Shadowkey
Oblivion
Skyrim
Legends

13* fucking video games.

I forgot Oblivion Mobile.

It would be completely straightforward. It's an extremely standard fantasy setting. Just use any of the approximately 10^8 rulesets for fantasy RPG's, rename/reskin a few things, and go.

I'd run it only in a group that never played any of the TES games. My group would treat it too much like Skyrim/Online

>aka Universal Elder Scrolls RPG
That would be the Unofficial Elder Scrolls RPG

There are other hacks for Savage Worlds, RuneQuest and D&D as well. Seht unfortunately killed off his archive with all the other people's attempts.

>Seht unfortunately killed off his archive with all the other people's attempts
He didn't, it's still at the bottom of his UESRPG gdoc.

Well, bugger me sideways and call me darling!