VeCHAIN TO THE MOON

The biggest mistake you can make this December is not buying this coin.

Yep. Ignore the whales with their big ass walls. You're gonna want this one.

Bought 10k. Should i buy more? I have srly no clue what this is doing. But too many Vechain threads here to ignore it.

completely true. 90% in this coin.
Hoping to get a 50K masternode, but it is going to be close.

look up the partnerships on reddit. Completely stupid.
And every single one serves a purpose for the final product. Shipping, electronics, high end brands etc.

I'm seriously thinking about getting more but I also want to keep my ether for an upcoming ico. Though decisions.

just know that it will most likely take 1-3 weeks before this starts taking off.

How do you know

Rebranding in Mid-January. Also potentially Bithumb this month. An admin in the telegram said talks with the Korean government were slowing down the exchange listing which points to it being Bithumb.

see

It's already starting to moon should I get more?

this is a buy high sell low if you buy right now and don't have iron hands

I am getting more the second my fiat arrives.

why do you think that?

its eating the walls now. this is going to increase a ton in the next month. i wouldnt worry desu. when china wakes up later today the fomo starts

because you will have to be patient if you want to hold this and get nice returns , its not gonna be a overnight moon mission and will probably drop again before it shoots its load

of course, but we might just pull an xlm or xvg and go top10 in a few weeks.
Not probable, but possible.
Anyways, I am in until at least 10 dollars, maybe 20 if it looks promising at 10.

slowly but surely

Still plowing through these massive walls, let go boys

to the moon boys

Hovering over the buy button right now. Willing to throw in 5 BTC - What's the price prediction?

Easy top 10 coin.

10$ in 6 months easy 50$ in 2-3 years

bought some more vechain :)

You need iron hands on this one, look at the sell-walls at binance. There is also a big risk that WTC takes over as soon as they launch their own blockchain. There's also MOD and WABI which operate in the same niche.

I think I'll wait for the next dip.

fucking fiat, will arrive on wednesday, till then I can most likely only get 5k, instead of almost 10 now.

Dint even dip during the btc crash, not gonna dip now. Plus wtc, mod and wabi arent even competitors to Vechain

I don't fucking get this coin. The biggest partnerships are announced and this shitcoin barely moves. If TRX had these announcements we'd see +1000% easily

trx has western, price targeted marketing.
this has asian, product tageted marketing, so non at all.

literaly freefalling xD
"smug_anime.jpg"

Perfect. Already a bag holder of this nice coin. :)

>27% rise in 24h
>"freefalling"

XD

what exchanges hold this coin?

Binance