Bitcoin will crash harder than ever before after the fork

Think about it. The only reason anyone is pumping BTC back up is because they want as many coins for the fork as possible

As soon as the fork is over, btc is going to tank big time and drag everything down with it for who knows how long

Just sold 100k zoom out

All im saying is the fork is literally the only reason to go back into BTC for now. Why would you hold btc when alts produce way more gains and have better tech across the board? There is no other reason to hold BTC.

Its going to tank.

when is next fork anyway?

Dec 28 I believe

Nope. No one cares about BTC forks anymore.
S2X was the most important fork and it got cancelled, so BCash took its place. Bitcoin is in classic return to normal phase. It should rise to 16k$ MAX then begin the final journey below 10k$ to end this year and begin the new cycle in 2018.

BTC Forks are free money, so people care a lot about them actually.

implying people dont like free money that they can sell off and stick into more alts

Nobody gives a shit about forks anymore.
>bitcoin diamond
>bitcoin platinum
>super bitcoin
>bitcoin united
There wasn't an alt sell off when these forks happened, neither will there be an alt sell off for the next gazillion bitcoin forks.

moving the goalpost

where did I say people will sell off their alts? Im saying people are pumping BTC for the fork and then are going to put the money they had in BTC into alts afterwards, as well as the free money from the fork.

Are you trying to be braindead?

>unironically selling any Bitcoin fork coins

There's a reason all the devs are revealing their partnerships this morning and shilling their own stock. They know whats coming, and want to sell off as much of their stockpiles as possible before it does.

Will I get coins from the fork if i keep my BTC on Bittrex?

btc or any of its deviations will never be the big gainers they once were. They arent the future. Youd be crazy not to put that money into something thats going to be massive in 2018 and beyond.

You're the retard here claiming anyone gives a fuck about some pajeet's segshit2x 2.0 fork. If BTC is being pumped in anticipation of a fork that money has to come from alts being sold, yet that's not happening right now. Also nice reddit spacing faggot

been here since 2007 you newfag piece of shit

i space it so you ADHD kiddies can follow before getting distracted by your weeb anime pictures.

Sorry that youre a poorfag but other people DO have money they havent put into alts yet, are you retarded or just poor and stupid with your 1k portfolio?

Wait... what?

If you wanted more coins you'd want the price to stay low to accumulate

the fuck

>been here since 2007 you newfag piece of shit
this is how i know you've been here since this week. do everyone on this board a favor and never post again

every time someone buys the price is going up. is it that hard to understand? Why do you think the whales dumped to drive the price low in the first place? People are accumulating btc for the fork and then are going to dump again massively afterwards and put the money into promising alts.

whatever helps you sleep better buddy

ive been shitposting since before you had an internet connection and i cant wait to see you get dumped on

exactly, biz was made after dogecoin took over g in early 2013

>been here since 2007

you've been nowhere newfag beta cuck

implying /b/ hasnt been around since the start

man you newfags are pathetic

who the fuck's talking about /b/ here? Anyways, is anyone able to address this?

bittrex is dogshit but I know binance will credit you