Guys im about get out of XLM and FOMO into LINK. I used to be a LINK holder but got out because I fell for the FUD...

Guys im about get out of XLM and FOMO into LINK. I used to be a LINK holder but got out because I fell for the FUD. Will Sergey punish me for my weak hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buy high

You’re right. Ill wait for a dip.

just go ahead and buy; when it hits $10 next year its not gonna matter if you bought at 57 cents or 55c. 55c is the new floor.

You fucking idiots only have yourselves to blame. We warned you for countless months to buy Link or to just hold through the dips but you didn't listen. Then your weak ass hands sell near the bottom and have to FOMO back in. It's pathetic honestly. You would never survive holding stocks.

That being said, you might as well buy in again, cause this shit is going to $100 next year regardless. Would be a shame if you woke up tommorow and it's almost $1.

Yes I'm reminded of all the people who said they'd buy back in in January when things started picking up. Have fun with your sub 50k stacks because that's all you poorfags will be able to afford now.

LINK's not coming back dude...anything under $1 is literally dirt cheap. buy before it runs away from u

Meanie, I could only afford 5k back in sep/oct and I haven't sold :(

Shut it LINKie it will be dumped soon.

and then you're gonna FOMO back into XLM when its at 0.50$?

FOMO isnt good at all

too late, up she goes again on binnace right now.

when the market dip soon link is gonna suffer the most, still searching for the top to sell and rebuy in 0.25

Why would you fomo into that coin? You are a literal retard

Held through all the FUD just kept buying 3-400 every day. Now reaping some sick gains on 50k stack. Let’s goooo!

LINK isn't effected by BTC's price anymore, it's fully decoupled, that's why everyone is buying in more. LINK was completely unaffected by the BTC crash, any fluctutaitons haven't stopped the rise at all. Sergey would have to die or something for the price to drop right now.

>it's fully decoupled
Deluded LINKie

Did you miss out?

Xolding both xlm and link

feels comfty dont it?

120k xlm 78k link here

stay poor and keep beliving in fud ;)

No I bought the innovative IOTA coin instead, which will moon anytime now.

link has huge potential but we'll not see huge gain until q2 at least, gonna catch some when it dip below 0.3 and hodl for a year.

I know Microsoft is going to be huge but I won't invest till they come out with Windows 95 as the rest is too beta for me.

at least 6 months until mainnet, it'll dip im sure

why would it. you seen how thin the orderbook is? it's over. peope have a timeline and expectations from sergey, its going nowhere but up now.

Kek no linkys
You missed out of the greatest tech the financial and contacts industry has ever seen
Next year when you get paid for wagcucking 40 hours @$5 p/h it will be paid via a smart contract.

Only at this point will you go to Walmart spend your $80 wage on some rope to place around your regret filled head and kick the chair away from underneath you to end the embarrassment that biz constantly tried to get you on this moon rocket.

Why haven't I seen anyone talking about LINK's announcement that they're working with SWIFT? This was a big speculation, but it's posted on their site now.

Did I miss it while I was busy trading?

> Sergey confirmed they working with SWIFT on bond payments, you know what this means trillions of transactions goes through link network. this one fucking usecase. there are dozen or other bigger ones. will non-linkers realize it ? or will they stay poor.

u know what it means. its fucking fomo times for link. with no news its mooning even in btc crash.

Link? I bet you 100 links it nowhere says link or chainlink

Only managed to get 10k linkies, hold me. I did the best I could within my minimum wage kek means.

sold all of my iota for link. pretty comfy rn

Read it for yourself, straight from their website man. This is fucking huge.

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17

I'll take my 100 LINK :-D

0x3170224b2544e2b8b2a676b457d0c0bfe810ea78

I thought the article was from SWIFT not from sergeys company