>commodity based
>80 developers
>just began to get noticed
>high tech alien technology

why are you not already balls deep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt4C4lAkBJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well the aspect of getting paid providing bandwidth for the next gen internet is quite interesting, many are wondering if it will really be adopted on a larger scale and if the powers to be wont just shut it down.
From a technological point of view this project is the real deal and not just some vapourware but the problem is most people here cannot get a grasp upon the scope of it. Yeah it is that revolutionary.
So I challenge you brainlets to visit skycoin.net and get your info first hand. I know, I know it is really hard for you to think of a cryptocurrency that is not just a big fat bag of air, but you know that one day the bubble will pop and only legit projects like this will remain. You will ask yourself why you did not invest earlier, when a bunch of paid shills told you so.
Look at all those shitcoins that are getting pumped into the top 20 and they do not even have a working product! Here you have coin that not many people know of. Imagine skycoin getting discovered by some whales with media attention. It will go fucking parabolic.

Take this chance user.
Do not fuck up on this one.

shut up synth

Senpai stop the bully!!!!111
I have so many things to tell you about!!!!!1111

really makes you think huh

I have to agree
Look at IOTA
>Internet of things

And nothing else, why would you even need IOT devices to pay one another?
Still look at the market going insane and buying anything that seems half legit.
I am quiet happy having bought the recent dip

Synth just posted in telegram about this, pic related.

also there's a lot of bitconnect style "get rich quick" videos coming out

I personally think it'll just hurt the brand image but we'll see. Maybe the masses really are sub 80 iq drooling retards ready to throw money at anything that tells them it's going to make them rich.

Yeah and I still do not understand why we even need this
We already have tor right?

Tor is slow, backdoored, most exit nodes ran by NSA.
Skywire is a new decentralized internet built from the ground up, designed to be in every way better than tcp/ip.
>got their own open source hardware infrastructure
>uses public keys instead of ip addresses
>all traffic encrypted by default
>man in the middle attacks impossible
>nodes forwarding traffic can only see the previous and next hop, not origin or destination
>latency superior to ipv4 because ISPs use hot potato routing and skywire doesnt
>speed superior because bandwidth aggregation is possible, using the unused bandwidth of your neighbours
>immune to all of ISP fuckery such as throttling, censorship, outages etc
>works as an overlay over the current internet as of now, but will be completely independant as soon as the network backhaul is in place
>incentivized for the first 14 years, you get paid for running a node and transferring packets for the network
>it will be faster and nearly free

It won't replace just Tor, it'll replace the current internet as well.

how do you mine this

Yeah but in violation of US laws

you dont

you can "mine" it when skywire is launched, you get skycoins by transferring network packets over the skywire

hahaha get a load of Alex Jones over here

I think by running one of there "miners" who are just hardware to run a skywire node.
But I read the first batch is gonna be used for building the testnet and who ever buys them right now will not have a
big advantage over the the ones that come later. Shipment has started and we are gonna see some videos soon.
Exiting times in Q1 2018 are ahead of us.

Lmao. Why would anyone give a shit about that?The government is weak and impotent. They cannot go door to door, taking away grandma's cheap gigabit internet. Its a public relations nightmare. The governments will need to deal with it.

Android/Google/Microsoft/Apple are all enabling the meshnet technology by default in the next versions of their products. It does not matter what the "law" says yesterday. What matters is what people choose to do.

If Skywire becomes cheaper for transit, even the ISPs and backbone providers will switch to it, even while they complain about it competing with their monopolies.

The smaller people are being squeezed out by network consolidation and they need a new model to even survive. The only reason comcast/time warner build up the networks like they did, was to cut the other providers out of mutual peering agreements, then force all the other providers to PAY them to access their customer base. Its a mafia shakedown.

What the law says is irrelevent. This is happening. They will simply need to adapt to the new realities.

What is the cost of running a node. I have 200k in funds and would like to know more. This seems really promising but I'm at work and can't really research right now. Spoon-feed me please.

>Actually serious and not larping

so i cant turn my router or old PC on and get some coins.
I guess i will wait.

If your system can handle 10 Gb/s

US laws can suck my tiny dick. If they think they are getting my crypto they are fucked. I am funneling all profits to monero and I am deep in SKY, too. I am never converting my coins back to cuckbucks. Sorry, gov, i forgot all my keys WHOOPS

I will be using SKYnet when it comes online, for sure

>What is the cost of running a node
The hardware cost will be around 1btc

You should do it.

They will be much cheaper soon. That is just the price for the first batch.

It's sold for 1 btc, but in reality it only costs 600 dollars. You get the rest back in skycoins immediately.

It's nothing fancy really, just a big cluster of Orange Pis, you will be able to build that yourself later if you don't want to pay 1 btc.

i am unironically excited for Skywire and i hope it takes off. i am so tired of cumcast fucking me over for internet. $100/month for shitty internet with a 1TB/month bandwidth limit. GET FUCKED YOU KIKES

i really really hope this project works out

Hurr durr the juice

>he doesn't know

go back to watching juden peterstein tell you that white people have no racial identity and should be individualists while the jews are just smarter as a race and deserve to be in all the top positions. don't forget to contribute to his $17k/month income via patraeon! slay that dragon!

nice argument, kike

>All the Alex Jones shit aside
alex jones has never said anything against the jews, and has never said anything even remotely racist, ever.

gj being a dumb newfaggot thinking that deleting posts works

Whens it coming to binance?

Give it 1 month

Alex Jones is the biggest Kike. Like reverse Psy OPs CIA shit

it's called "controlled opposition," which he most certainly is

So will I be able to buy " super male vitality" with skycoin?

probably

to be fair he is right, the only reason we aren't all buying skycoin is because of the fluoride in our brains impairing our judgement. buy bitconnect.

The problem with the project so far was the devs only focusing on development of the product and meanwhile nobody spread the gospel. Now we see all those threads pop up lately. I think the community gets desperate and wants people to check it out. But people are still chasing pump and dumps of shitcoins that prolly paid millions for marketing.

fuck off

>The problem with the project so far was...
that's not a problem for me. i'm buying sky little by little with profits from other coins

Enjoy while you still can

i think sky is going to catch on and be implemented, to be quite honest family

Preview of one of the bitconnect marketing guy's new videos targeted at the lowest common denominator. Next few months will be interesting if they manage to pull off their marketing campaign.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt4C4lAkBJg