This shit has gone too far

Regardless the gains, am I the only sick of this shit show?

Completely worthless coins pumped +100% every day because a degenerate drug and scat addict call them on Twitter with absolutely no fundamentals behind.

dont hate the player, hate the game

drp and sonm might get listed on coinnest and moon pretty hard

Scatplay did nothing wrong.

Dude Burst is cool, you mine with your hard drive, Digibyte is one of the fastest coins out there, they may not last 20 years but they aren't just logocoins like Catcoin or BBQcoin either.

dude he's read every white paper

ALL OF THEM.

he is fucking Teeka 2.0 except he does it for free.

OP, you are too stupid to see intristic value in coins like Verge XVG.

That makes you worthless, not the market.

KYS to ensure your genes do not spread.

I got a little suspicious when he recommended burstcoin.

Wasted so much time setting up mining just as the blockchain reorganized and scammer devs stole everyone's burstcoin.

Afterwards a "different" group came along to fix it. As far as I'm concerned it's still ran by scammers. But let me know if anyone still thinks its legit now.

Haha he only mentions good coins u retard

man can you fuck off with this SONM DRP garbage

>Intrasic value of xvg
You mean the hard fork of DoGE?
Basically doge over tor?
Ok user. Ok.

Yes sirs thank you for the lucrative tip sirs! Many bobs and vagana, I hope the best to you my friend, very thanks sirs!!!

>Burst is cool, you mine with your hard drive
sigh...

Didn't this coke head say that the vast majority of crypto projects will fail, but now he is tweeting out "fifty good coins in fifty days" or some shit like that. Seems like Mcuck needs to have a higher threshold for what constitutes a good project.

wait so if its a hard fork of doge then do i have XVG from the 5 mil dogecoin i mined?

He's going to eat his own cock. He means it too.

When I was new to biz I put 5 or ten bucks into every coin that was shilled on here hoping for something like this

Thanks biz

>be white multimillionaire
>date monkey

But why?

Black girls treat us like gods and laugh at our goofy ness

He loves good company

My gf is black

He's fat sighted and know that whites are going extinct anyway so why preserve?

T R A I T O R
R
A
I
T
O
R

wrong chan retard

Fucking cargo pants on a grown ass man?

Made me lol

Scatman who does pump and dumps... who would have thought!?

Still, I like the guy

Buy ZEN, he'll shill it soon on twitter. Shilled both it and DGB in a video a bit over a week ago.