What's the most woke system/setting?

What's the most woke system/setting?

Liberal Crime Squad, you dirty commie.

Probably some quest thread.

Why does your pic separate human beings and women?

The old classic, I roll d20 and fuck you in the ass for that many days. It doesn't see race, gender, or opinions. It just sees holes.

Much like OP's thread, it was created with the intention to raise ire and increase shitposting.

At least Venusaur understands that women cannot be considered true human beings.

It also separates humans from ecology and ecology from life. It goes down from the largest to the smallest.

>capitalism is contrary to life
I thought the "rule of strong" was one of the aspects of life?

More like rule of able to fuck a member of the opposite sex and have babies.

GURPS is best

>I thought the "rule of strong" was one of the aspects of life?
Nah, it's not "survival of the fittest", it's "survival of the good-enough-to-make-it-another-generation".

>Nah, it's not "survival of the fittest", it's "survival of the good-enough-to-make-it-another-generation".
Aren't corporate politics of capitalism exactly like that, though?

Shadowrun is basically anarcho-transhumanists vs. ultra-capitalist. Probably what our world will look like in a few decades.

That's Lamarck, not Darwin. Evolution works on survival of the most adaptable.

Pretty much, yes. Evolution essentially says that on the long run the ones that can best adapt to constant changes are the ones that will survive. In theory it's the perfect version of free trade and capitalism.

yeah pretty much

GURPS was always pleasantly neutral and apolitical in its works

And it's not even survival of the Fittest.

It's survival of the Fit Enough. Which has lost nearly all meaning as we have changed and become what we are now.

All you see is not all there is, user.

>it's another /pol/ shitposting thread
Do we even have janitors?

Asshurt redditor wants to censor discussion

Doesn't surprise me one single bit

This thread has nothing to do with Veeky Forums. It's literally just a /pol/ prompt with the word "setting" attached to it.

>dude I complained on the internet!
>huh nothing happened

It's been known for a while now that /pol/acks have been actively applying for moderator and janitor roles. It's part of the issue with relying on an unaccountable authority to secure the integrity of a board.

Oh man thank you! I was trying to remember that one space opera rpg that had this really cool cyborg race, and that had some pretty inconsistent but cool art and I couldn't. As soon as I saw the Alternity tag, it all came back.

It kind of makes me sad that Veeky Forums has become this thin skinned.

I remember when horrific gorro shit would stay up for hours.

tfw you will have a 90% mechanical body, live for hundreds of years and be able to punch through a foot of concrete and see far beyond the visible spectrum within your lifetime

I ain't doing that constant internet access shit, too exploitable

>not one but two trees of life
damn that is WOKE as fuck

Shaaaaaaaaaadowrun?
Though any setting can have """woke""". For instance, I had a kingdom in a setting I used that was essentially a Worker's State, led by a dragon named Diamat.

>017.M2
>not wanting to drink from a fire-hose of shitposts

>tfw want to run a shadowrun campaign but nobody else in my group is interested in the system