Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Sisters of bass-hole are a dead faction, edition.

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Leaks:
mega.nz/#F!3odCTLCa!5Jc-zB2-JJcYlT55L6FN8g
CHAOS INDEX: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=42492327752258854809

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!ToIUlLiR!o91HYGSY9WBNpei5P_2bTw
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>list builder, being updated so stop whining about your guardsmen or whatever, faggot.
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator#/rosterCreator

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Third time's the charm!

>Sisters make a comeback edition.

Are all sisters at least a D cup?

I've got 80 kroot, 4 shapers, 3 krootox, 20 kroot hounds, 20 vespids and a dream. A dream of crushing WAAC players.

Just noticed the forced meme, disregard thread and wait for it to be purged.

You can spam this as much as you like, it isn't going to catch on.

>sisters of silence got plastics before sisters of battle did
How much do you bet sisters dont get plastic models before the aspects get updated?

Does anybody have photos or a scan of the deathguard booklet that comes with dark imperium?

Would the Skaven Hellpit Abomination be an appropriate model to use as a Giant Chaos Spawn of Nurgle? I just want to be sure the model is similar in scale to the FW model.

I hate running weedy gitz

gibe beefed up boyz plz

They did make that Celestine model recently. I could see a start collecting come out.

Nah m8. They H cup, for Heresy

Just wait for the new ultralisks to drop.

Are double autocannon dreads the best loadout for long range fire? or do we go las missle?

Are you looking for something specific in it? The rules are the same as what appears in the Chaos Index.

Nah but I'm picking up my copy tomorrow. I won't take pictures for you. Even though i have certainly downloaded rules from this site. Get fucked.

kys

When can we expect the separate boxes of Death Guard stuff? I saw some photos of DG Terminators and it made me realize they'll probably release with their own data sheets and it's why they're not in the index.

Is celestine even a sister of battle still? In the lore I mean.

GW seem to be separating her from them, marking her as an "imperial agent" so she can fit in to any army.

Well I already have an abomination from a previous conversion plan that never got off the ground. Figured Giant Spawn would be a good alternative use for the model.

Just ask the guy you're playing against beforehand. I personally only have 1 playbuddy so it's easy for us as we are both very lenient with this stuff but not everyone is. We still tell each other beforehand if we can't get some model right before a match and need a proxy.

good or bad?

So with the Meka-Dread having crap tier abilities and shooting now, what is a better use of 12 Power or the equivalent in however many points it is now?

REAL THREAD OVER HERE
#

I thought there also was death guard fluff in there. If yes, I would be interested in it ^^

Oh boy, another thread war.

The thing is with dreams user, they never really die... you take them to the grave.

Got a question.

Have myself my old LatD army from 5th, which I built using IG rules.

There any actual LatD rules, or is it still IG stuff? I remember when they redid Vracks a while ago, they had some army listing for them, are those still valid?

10/10 would hire as mercs to fuck up some humie backwater worlds

real thread here.

Ultramarines/10

To plain for my tastes, to ultrafeggit-like. But some people like vanilla ice.

dat giga mega charga tho

Anyone got some good mechanicus phone wallpapers

Not really, i got this guy and a few colour alterations of him. Pic related is the one I plucked from the internet originally

Made this as well as a bleach and vibrant variant and something weird

But it's once per battle and you take damage if you roll a 1 for it and don't get to use it anyway.

And I don't think many people even took that in previous editions anyway when it was on the Mega Dread.

Always considered it a bit of a trap option.

yes, it was shit
not it is literally the only thing good about the dread
16" move turn one can zog some gits up, if you know wot im choppin

*now

Forgive me if this offends you but, what's a good way to fill out 50 power points?

Probably with more power

>only base str 6
>Slow ass movement
>Ramshakle degenerates
>shit mega charger
>CANT FUCKING FIX THINGS NO MORE
i guess the rattler kannon is okay. The las poit is fucking shit tho

Makes me wonder how the rest of the Ork units like the Big Squiggoth, Battle Wagon with a Supa Kannon, Big Trakks, and what not will be.

I'm already figuring the Supa Kannon won't be worth it given the changes to blast mechanics.

>Bs 4+
What? Why?
Orks Bs is 5+.

That said, the rattle cannon looks really good.

8" is slow?

yeah after seeing the meka dread sheet (no mek tools??? and no killsaw option despite them selling the frikkin arms) i have zero confidence in the fw xenos book... ill let them surprise me, but im not expecting much

its like they dont want their models to sell

i think the little squiggoth will be the only one to come out of this as a good unit, the ordnance tanks will be hit with the blast template nerf and the big squiggoth will get the stompa treatment probably

is this viable?

just a reminder
5 foot nobz are 11 power
this thing is 12 power

> The las poit is fucking shit tho

That's the change that I find the most perplexing. I mean, it has "Mek" in the name and is basically a Mek dreadnought.

Having it fix itself or a nearby wagon or walker was always a boon too.

Wot's dis, a WAAAGH! fer Grotz?

>Bs 4+
>What? Why?
>Orks Bs is 5+.

In Imperial Armor 8, it mentions that Gretchin are wired into Meka and Mega Dreads at times to handle the coordination of their weapons fire due to them having more weapons than a single occupant could handle.

I believe it's located in the "Kans and Dreads" section of Kastorel Novem or in the section that discusses Mega-Dread creation.

Death guard fluff from the boxed set booklet.

I just wanted advice on my list you thread warring shitlords

why would any self respecting ork let a zoggin grot have fun with the dakka??

Sum bonkerz madboy, datz who. No proppa respect for da Orky wayz.

What list? post it.

I hope they improved the Squiggoth's leadership then. It wasn't the best before...

Also, I wonder if Grot Tanks and Grot Mega Tanks will be worth it now.

I think they had a save similar to the old Mega Dreads in the previous edition against everything but Destroyer and Ordnance.

Go to the good thread, then

Leave this one and its shitposter OP to die

I did in one of the threads but at this point I'm just gonna wait until the deleting, banning and pruning happens.

actual thread

Fuck off, get banned.

This giant thread war all because you can't stop feeding trolls and needed your own safe space to escape.

>mom, they don't like the thread I made on the internet!!1

Not him, but you sound like a fucking autist

I assume the Ork in charge of the Mega Dread is too fixated with getting into melee or giving someone a bad day when they're in melee to be concerned with firing weapons.

Essentially the same reason Grots man the guns on Ork Fightas, Bommas and Mek Gunz.

>the shitposter supporting the thread made by some faggot who keeps posting traps and shit thinks the guys making legit threads are the ones who should be banned
I don't understand your autism.

Greenstuff out the skaven markings, maybe add some more hoses and spikey bits to make it look like it's some sort of dark mechanum rat themed cross of flesh and machine they turned into a daemonhost

Is it wrong that OPs image nearly made me cry?

Ork Kommando who's done a lil' sneakin' in dem Sistas Barracks for sum IG gits once upon awhile back. I can confirm dis is true!

It's a really sad image, it's even sadder considering how long SoBs have gone without an update.

It's like that... IKEA? ad about feeling bad for a lamp.

Good picture, god anymore?

>Good picture, god anymore?
Unfortunately not user. I just saw it another thread awhile back and had to save it.