Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Stop making shit OP's edition

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Leaks:
mega.nz/#F!3odCTLCa!5Jc-zB2-JJcYlT55L6FN8g
CHAOS INDEX: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=42492327752258854809

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!ToIUlLiR!o91HYGSY9WBNpei5P_2bTw
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>list builder, being updated so stop whining about your guardsmen or whatever, faggot.
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator#/rosterCreator

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Lets kill this extra gen real fast.

TTTTRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

The anti-sisters fag is bringing his a-game.

Bump.

delete this thread, real thread here.

How viable is an all scout list in this edition?

Well shit i'll support this one over the forced meme. So had any good games of 8th lately? Been playing against my buddies dark eldar, and I gotta say, it's different. I'm really quite happy he doesn't know what he's doing, or i think i'd be fucked. As it is i manage to scrape by and win by the skin of my teeth most of the time.

yes or no?

This is now a dark mechanicum thread!

What army do you play?

This one came first and uses the actual general image, get over yourself.

Looks good to me.

Yes.

don't start thread wars.

I don't like the green on the chestpiece, but otherwise good.

I got fucked over by 2 Imp. Knight Wardens in a 1k game. I was playing Sisters. Dunno how to win against that shit.

bump.

Stop making shit threads.

Also 100% more
TRAPS

This is a >great thread

Is this viable?

No, fuck off. That memefaggot started the thread war when he made a shit OP.

People are going to start using the normal OP pic again or I will remake the thread every time until they learn.

Needs more Red

Not against conscripts, lol

now all you need is a plane and a plan

Yes, but it would be more viable with another knight and not the custodes.

Got a question.

Have myself my old LatD army from 5th, which I built using IG rules.

There any actual LatD rules, or is it still IG stuff? I remember when they redid Vracks a while ago, they had some army listing for them, are those still valid?

Consider doing white or silver chest piece instead of green.

>bad sisters meme
no

What is that, like 3000pts? 2500? It could be fine against certain enemies, but it'll struggle against massed infantry due to insufficient volume of fire.

yes or no? also the suggestions are good im going to add the silver

And then we were all like 'fuck the spoiler, who are we kidding at this point
We are all animals

Emperor's Children/10

I can't believe a couple losers found this guy cute

You can see the Adam's apple too

Looks good to me.

There will be rules for them in the FW Index that is coming out this weekend.

Needs more blue

It gets posted a lot and I occasionally find traps attractive but for fuck's sake not that one. Such an obvious fucking man face.

Okay all-dread party tentative first draft:

2000 point Vanguard Detachment:

HQ: Chaplain Dread with Assault Cannon, Fist, Stormbolter: 183 points.

Elites:

Dread with twin heavy bolter, fist, flamer: 144

Venerable Dread with Assault Cannon, fist, flamer: 168

Venerable Dread with dual twin autocannons, 156

Standard Contemptor with Kheres: 165.

Deredeo with autocannons, missiles, bolters: 232

Relic Contemptor: Dual fist, dual grav blasters: 245

Heavy Support:

Mortis Dreadnought with dual twin lascannons: 175

Leviathan with Drill, melta, flamers and Grav Flux Bombard: 341

Ran out of slots:

Contemptor Mortis with Dual Kheres: 156

Total: 1965 points so far.

I'm kinda thinking maybe if I cut some points I could make room for a techmarine and arrange them into one vanguard and one spearhead detachment?

Anyhow any advice would be much appreciated.

He is cute, faggot.

STOP COPYING LEGIONS YOU HERETIC, MAKE A REAL OC DO NOT STEAL!

Traps are fucking gay. This shit wouldn't stand in the imperium.

I think its between 2000 and 2500
>another knight and not the custodies
why?
>now all you need is a plane
what?

LatD? Sorry idunno who they are.

It's a girl, stop with this meme.

Even if she is trans, she's already become female so either way using male pronouns are wrong.

Viable but you might want something big and meaty to engage shit in close combat, like a dreadnought or terminators, anything thats durable if not killy to lock whatever your scouts cant kill.

There's 2 schools of thought.
One that reflects our Religious right as the same as the Imperium and one that thinks as long as you serve the Emperor what ever else you do doesn't matter.
I like to think the later.

> hey honey want to roll some dice during my battle report on MEH?
> I don't know, I don't want to be a bother
> come on now, what could go wrong?
I'm sorry Mitch. You were always a cool guy. You two didn't deserve this bullshit.

No, More Red

As of this morning it's illegal in my country to disagree with you.

It is the fucking latter.

>girl
>manhands

excuses, excuses

It's definitely the latter.

But I also want tumblr and /pol/ to gtfo the thread.

>Even if she is trans, she's already become female so either way using male pronouns are wrong.
>she's already become female
>female
Neither a eunuch nor a transvestite is a female.

Leviathan should be double grav, then run a bodyguard nearby. It is the strongest shooting in the game, kills landraiders and conscript hordes alike.

>Mutilating your dick and pumping yourself full of estrogens is "becoming female"
I'd say kill yourself, but it's virtually guaranteed you will anyway,

I know I know. im still trying to make my mon-kiegh space marine dreadnought army and cant decide on a color scheme or good back story. i'm a perfectionist and want my chapter to be popular but can't think of a good scheme that hasn't been done.

grills don't wear trap socks

Why does anyone care? What does some random RL person's appearance have to do with 40k?

nothing. I hope they ban everyone you linked

Seconding this question, what army user?

Hmm what are your thoughts on the theory that Ynnead is corrupted by slaanesh?

Ynneads avatar does look a bit like a daemonette.

Because I wanted to kill this thread

How many boyz do i need in a 2k list

Forgeworld index leaks when?

So, I played my first game of 8th today (my Nids vs
It is really fun and simple yet your chiices are really important. I can't understand the people saying it got dumbed down.

Also:

-Hive Tyrants are scary
-Distraction Carnifex is a thing

Goddamn, I don't care infantry is strong in this edition, Nidzilla is so much fun.

If they hit something they almost instagib it

>Imagines dicks and masculine traits on everything.
I have some bad news anons.

>transgirl shitposting
It's not too late to post in a real 40k general you know...

Does /pol/ really have nothing better to do than try to fuck up a couple generals every other day?

The shit cup runneth over Randy

you could say it was corrupted without slaanesh due to eldars' emotions (which created slaanesh)

I want a chapter with kick ass lore and a chapter master (in a dread) badass enough to be almost like tyberos. with a awesome color scheme to boot.

Tens of thousands.

Honestly a lot, they are pretty great.

I would say bring at least 60ish, and then other stuff. You can definitely do more than that, but any less might be bad, unless you have a specific themed list in mind.

>(my Nids vs
Versus what, user? WHAT???

>Leviathan should be double grav

I'll listen to most constructive criticism but it's non-negotiable that the leviathan have at least some melee output.

It's a gigantic living battering ram and I won't besmirch it's honour by ignoring that.

>imperial fist
>stop copying legions

they believed fire works against stone so it worked

Nidzilla vs 100 Infantry sounds like a really fun
story game. Might try out something like that on Saturday

I have a feeling it's just that basshole guy throwing a tantrum because his shitty meme isn't catching on.

I hope the mods see through your shitty thread warring shitposting and delete your thread.

It is.

Can I fit a Venerable Dreadnought head in a normal Space Marine or a Primaris?

I played my first 8th ed game today, and it was awesome. My army was pic related and it was against my buddy's Eldar.
I was a bit worried about not having an answer to the vehicles and the high toughness models (he had two wraithlords and some hovers). Turns out a fuckton of mortal wounds deals with this pretty well, plus whatever big red engages, usually dies in the first turn of combat.
I flew in with Magnus, teleported the Scarabs near him and unleashed hell. He super-smited one of his serpents off the board right away. In the following turns, he charged and destroyed both of the wraithlords. He managed to wipe out one of my rubric squads and the terminators so far, but conceded quickly after that.
Rubrics performed very well, especially the warpflamer squad. Termies felt a bit lacking, but teleporting them near Magnus is a neat trick.

>mfw Magnus was actually proxied with an old LoC model because I wanted to see if he is worth buying first
>mfw I already ordered him today

Harlequin troops or Dark Eldar Incubi in a ynnari list?

Incubi - Rising Crescendo is better than SfD

Love how we don't have a general for hours, then three pop up out of nowhere.

>implying a good chunk of /pol/ doesn't play 40k and browses Veeky Forums on the side
not your board faggot, we're neighbors so deal with it.

It is a war of succession.

I made the last two generals.

I also made the ultramarines one of the 3 in contention.

Lets see who wins.

We did have one, then some faggot tried to make a shitty meme OP one, then two others sought to correct it at the same time but this one was slightly faster and more correct. Then the shitstersposter started posting traps in both of the others to try and destroy them and I think he just got banned because one of his posts in this thread was deleted.

Not really. If you could pick and choose units to get Ynnari rules, maybe, but giving up SFD army wide to pick up Rising Crescendo isn't worth it.

Does anyone have photos or a scan of the death guard booklet from the dark imperium box? I'm asking because I am interested in the fluff.

I bet his shitposting is a cry for help. He wastes his entire day on Veeky Forums, and he did his best to get banned as a way to escape. That poor, miserable basshole.

user I'll take pictures of my booklet in a few hours if no one else delivers by then.

Just post a picture of your girlfriend. I got banned for 4 days cause of that.

im gunna beg like a bitch until I get help with my chapter

Run two different detachments?

Not him but thanks, that's based of you

>acknowledging that travesty that BL masquerades as a fiction series

What are you using to generate these marine templates btw, would be cool if K ever wanted to make my own chapter

Crossposting from the "other thread."

Seriously, fuck this thread war shit.

No.
MORE BLUE.
fuck you faggot fite me irl