Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg

Ultramarines have only one thunderhawk lmao Edition.

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Leaks:
mega.nz/#F!3odCTLCa!5Jc-zB2-JJcYlT55L6FN8g
CHAOS INDEX: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=42492327752258854809

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!ToIUlLiR!o91HYGSY9WBNpei5P_2bTw
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>list builder, being updated so stop whining about your guardsmen or whatever, faggot.
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator#/rosterCreator

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Save this thread for later, migrate

>Ultramarines have only one thunderhawk

Fucking poorfags

Didn't black templars get completely wiped out when mr armless attacked?

They were rebuilt by girlyman with primaris marines.

is this viable?

Only until the Bludd Rehvens 'Borrow' those Knights...

Fucking hell that other thread was shit.

Anyone working on anything right now?

Yes but you'll only get 1/3-2/3s of that picture in models in your average game.

>knights are overcosted as fuck
>custards have a mediocre output and are slow
>no synergy between the two
Viable for what? Getting laughed out of the room?

Miss me "boys"?

Even the Night Lords halve a few on hand per Warband. Step it up Shitramar

Post nudes or stop posting.

That was just one small crusade that was lost.

>Rather than maintaining a single home world from which they recruit and operate, the Black Templars are a fleet-based Chapter. Refusing to adhere to the limit of one thousand active Space Marines as demanded by the Codex Astartes, each Black Templars battle-fleet contains thousands of warriors. These scattered navies embark upon dozens of bloody crusades across the galaxy.

Templars are back on possibly being thousands of marines spread across the galaxy.

don't the costodes make a good melee screen with their 3+ invuln, 2+ save, and 3 wounds per model? they have like 4/5 attacks per model with -3 rend and D3 damage too I think.

I figure the knights can shoot pretty much anything off the table.

in my head it seems like a decent strategy but im new at this so I could wrong.

Are knights bad?

I'm staring at my primaris blisters, but I can't decide what to do with them. Add them to my old chapter, start that long-considered Celestial Lion army or file off the aquila and use them as Blackshields for 30k? Can't make up my mind...

You mean da boyz?

Guaranteed replies

Thanks mate

wtf cult chan was actually a girl?

YUCK

Excuse me for asking to be spoon fed but how do command points work?

Someone told me this list would give me 6 command points, the list builder says +3 but where in the rulebook does it say you get 3 points base?
Do all lists get this 3+ even if not battle forged or whatever?

Custodes cost out the ass and are slow, while knights also cost out the ass, are fast and don't give a shit about having a screen. And as good as *some*of their shooting is, considering their absurd point costs this is a lot less cool than it should be.

More like totally overcosted. Otherwise they are decent enough.

Are you really incapable of just reading the rules? They're not even very long.

>i am incapable of reading simple rules
>pls send help!

The person saying you'd have 6 CP was correct. Read the core rulebook to find out why.

Page 214, "choosing armies" says absolutly nothing about command points, help??

>Rules are 12 pages long and the simplest they've ever been since 3rd ed
>People dont read them

No. Figure it out yourself. It's not that hard.

you get 3 base from having a battle forged army.

Forget where

Let's just make a PDF of those 12 pages for people who don't read.

We had the same shit for the past two years in the /aosg/ as well, and there it's just 4 pages of rules.

If only there was an entire section dedicated to creating battle forged armies and using detachments, we might have an answer!

You are part of the problem.

Are they in the advanced rules somehwere??
Please, give me a hint. I am looking at the rules but then it starts talking about missions so I go back and look again.

He'll never learn that way, dude.

Maybe this is some advanced kind of trolling? Maybe they're trying to point out how a newcomer to the game might possibly be confused by the rules, if they willfully avoid reading certain sections?

Here's a hint

_________________(You)_______

Page 242, battle forged armies
>all battle forged armies start with 3 command points
>nattalion detachm,ents give +3
3 + 3 = 6

have fun.

I just want to congratulate you. I handed my book to my friends girlfriend who has never played and asked her to tell me how many command points you get. She did.

You are breeding retards, user. Let them figure it out on their own. It's not that fucking difficult.

Are there any scans for the new rulebook? I'd love to read it before I commit to trying out 40k.

In the MEGA links above. Welcome to /tg