Drawthread: Fair Shrine Maidens Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread:

Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.

Hello, drawthread!

I'd like to request my Crab Clan Shugenja girl. She should have the basic skin color, body type and hairstyle of Baiken (in the middle), except with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing blue robes like the set in the bottom-right image, with a blue-grey cloud-like pattern on them. One hand is pointing out at her enemy, with a spray of jade darts erupting from it like in the top-right image, while the other arm is clad in heavy blue-grey armor like in the far left image, and should be casually holding a jade tetsubo on her shoulder.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is very serious, intimidating, and has no fear. He's a detective.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks.

Requesting my character's Resplendent Destiny (basically a fancy name for saying "disguise so good that even Fate thinks you are who you say you are") as the mistress of a widespread guild of prostitutes (because they make very good espionage agents since nobody suspects the whore).

She's basically the woman on the left, except with longer hair, no hat, and a wide sash like that on the right (her robes should ideally have floral patterns like on the right, too).

Lewd Anchor post

Anchoring pic related for the drawfriend

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
>legs, not a tail
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

(OP)
Migrating from other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right, but his hair is black instead of blonde.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here.

Requesting the character on top as the confused math formula meme.

Anchoring WIP for drawfiend from:

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms or the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

As for poses, I was looking for her just relaxing, something like relaxing on a chaise longue or the like, or sipping a drink while leaning against a wall, but I leave that to the artist's interpretation.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Migrating from previous bread:
Hello friends, I request this character for the upcoming campain.
>He has a tall but slender figure
>He wears pic related brown coat
>He has really long, messy, dirty black hair, that reach his shoulders, pretty much like pic related.
>He also has blue, veiny eyes with noticeable bags underneath them due to insomnia.
>he wears a old and black chinese hat.
>He wears pic related boots, but brown colored.
>In the end he uses a worn out winchester rifle with a weird cage like thing emanating blue energy behind the trigger, I hope that pic related is clear enough.

Thank you to anybody willing to take my request!

Migrating.

Requesting my Tiefling Warlock.

Details:

- Noble with Pale purple skin and pitch black eyes with face and horns resembling the ones in the reference. Hair is black and medium length tied in a short pony-tail. Wears a monocle with a red tinted lens over his right eye.

- Wears a set of black fine clothing embroided with gold that resembles a mixture between both sets of clothes in the image (the two in the middle).

- Has a limp and carries a cane which also functions as an arcane focus in his right hand with a top similar to the one in the picture.

- Has a featureless mask and a black covered book with golden highlights strapped to his belt. Mask resembles the one in the image.

- Would like the pose to be like the one on the far right, presenting a sign saying "A world of hurt"

Requesting my Arabian Nights themed bard/thief/warlock Drow that draws their power from an imprisoned djinn as a patron (her former master who she tricked into inhabiting a magical vessel).

Before the genie's imprisonment, as a twisted racial joke (alluding to Lolth the queen of spiders) she gave her 8 limbs. When she demanded he remove them, she complied by tearing one off as if pulling legs from an insect.

She has 5 arms and one prosthetic arm that transforms into a stringed instrument. On her waist she wears a variety of unique violin bows/swords which she uses to play her arm instrument, slash enemies, and invoke her genie servant from her vessel.

Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!

migrating my commando ranger to this thread

Anchoring this here

With full faith in this thread I'm requesting my holy warrior I tried to get done by the thiccfag, without success, let the dream come true anons.

>She only has the leg armor like in the picture, then from there to the top she is completely naked, if it wasn't for a couple of runic belts of protection around her boobs (that squish them without being able to contain them fully) she has short blonde hair like pic related, and she is armed with two runic axes. She is a fit warrior and doesn't need any stupid armor to protect her.

Requesting my artificier doing what she knows best (being a nerd). Whatever comes to mind I'm happy with. Maybe reading books on different types of chemicals, looking through a vile, maybe even covered in smoke from a chemical reaction.

Its not in the pic, but she has burn marks covering the whole right side of her face.

Hey!
Requesting an Alchemist plague doctor.
i would like him to have te Crow mask and an armor similar to the one in the pic and the crossbow too.
One peculiar thing is that he doesen't show even a little of his skin because he's all burned.

Hey can you draw Emerald?
Emerald is my half orc brawler . He is you G, his skin is shiny like Emerald , he has black short hair and a stubble beard and yellow feral eyes.
The only request i have is to have him wearing a light Armor becsude all brawler i see are halfnaked. And he Also has a spear but uses it like a walking stick
he is from a nordic celtic village

Requesting a redraw of pic related. The blue outline isn't just her outline its a thin blue aura surrounding her silhouette [as she is a ghost].

It doesn't have to be pose for pose, as long as its the same character.

Here you go buddy! I hope you like! It was fun to draw!

Anchoring new WIP for drawfriend

Migrating my human fighter guy request from last thread.

Looking for a farmboy that would fit with pic related as a summon.

dont really have any art references but the idea is simple. 16-17 year old teen male. shaggy brown hair, shepards crook, old hand me down patchwork clothes, cloak for the rain and a battered straw hat. A bit cheerful in disposition

repost

Requesting my swashbuckler.

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.

Thanks!

Been a few threads, but here's another WIP of a requested elf paladin. Not sure if you're still here, but anyways.

I'd like to request a drawing of an imperial soldier in my setting, which wear chitin armor harvested from gigantic bugs which form the backbone of the civilization.

>1 The torso is protected in very large segmented plates similar to the pictured bronze armor, but instead made with thick hard chitin plates which collapse for full motility. Maybe add some spikes and shit to make it clear it's not metal but chitin?
>2 The arms and legs are protected by further segmentation of smaller plates protecting the fronts of the legs and the outsides of the arm.
>3 For a helmet they wear something that looks a bit like a kettle sallet, made out of one piece of molded chitin with two slots cut out for vision.
>4 & 5, for shields and weapons the soldiers carry a wooden oval scutum and have a pike and spatha. The pike might just be a stick on the page with the head off-screen, but if you can fit the pike into the picture then a thin sharp head similar to the spearhead in the center of the request.
>6 For posing something like this if it's to your liking. Both hands on the bike with the shield draped protectively over the body from a strap.

Still here! Thanks for doing this!

You're welcome. It's mostly done aside from a little extra shading and a few highlights, unless you see anything that needs to be added or fixed.

Can I request my character doing some training with a really old looking punching bag hanging on a tree branch? Their attire's sparse with just some wrappings on the chest and a langoti.

Requesting a mugshot of my reverse trap rogue.

Shes a smug tough guy wannabe who is in over her head.

Would love if someone could draw this character doing a "wall bang" kill with her sniper rifle. Basically a copy of that picture. She has the ability to "know" where enemies are sometimes when her abilities flare up. If you feel like drawing a tec9 pistol in a holster at her waist that's be cool too. I would be most grateful if someone drew it since I am shit at drawing.

Nope, looks great to me.

Update.

Gonna be playing Kled as an Inuzen in a Zodiac Empires game, need a character picture.

Basically, just like the gal, escept as a crotchety looking old guy. The armour being more modest and practical is also desirable... especially for an old guy.

Thankyou and Nuffle bless your dice!

Good lord it looks good

care to sauce the orig character?

She's my half-elf druid, I'm not sure what else you're looking for in sauce though.

Das it mang, thank you.

qt alert

i meant the "character on top"

Requesting a big battle-mage guy with golden armour and a big black mace with a glowing, spiky fist as the head of the mace.
Anything else you might need to know should be in the reference image.

Thank you for your time!

See

Hey guys, I'm drawing my heavily armored Knight character, but this time outside of his armor. I'm trying to find some good references for "Travelers Clothes."
I imagine it being fairly darkly coloured, maybe with a cloak. I'm kinda looking for a leathery colour, without actually making it look like leather armour. If you know what I mean. I thought Master Gregory from Seventh Son had a similar getup to what I'm looking for. Just maybe a little too busy. If anyone has any references that might be what I'm going for, or even what you think I might like instead, I would greatly appreciate if you could point me in the right direction

Going to playing in a game of Abberant and need a hero art work.

Character is a biomanipulator that creates lifeforms and controls them.

Armor appears biomechanical and feel free to use your imagination. Something inspired by the guyvers would be great (pictured). Along with a cloak like the top-left.

Bonus Round: If you want to flex your monster design, a group photo with his creation(s) would be cool.

Thanks to anyone who draws my silly ideas.

>Abberant
For the record, so that you can evade embarrassing corrections from people who actually know you somewhere other than an anonymous image board, it's spelled "Aberrant". If you need help remembering that, remember how it's pronounced: "Ahber-rant." with an R in each syllable.

No offense meant here, it just took me way too fucking long to get the spelling right, and you might appreciate the foreknowledge.

Hello, I'm from over at /qst/ where the only life there is in shitty weeb quests and the semi-decent Marvel/DC quests. Yes I know Veeky Forums sent us there to die and this is what many hoped for. I hated the anime quests too, but the only other quests got killed with the transition.

There's no /qst/ drawthread, and the subhuman mod that made the board will likely shut it down since it isn't a "quest", so I'll try here.

I'd like to request a young man around his early 20s in Victorian-Era working class clothes, with what you'd interpret a God of Drums to be hoving behind him.

I'd like to thank anyone in advance that tries their hands at this, as it would really help me out with the quest I'm trying to start up.

>4 paragraphs
>only the 3rd is relevant to this thread

Yeah sounds like /qst/

Well, I can't call you a grammar Nazi since you didn't rip me to shreds over the horrendous structure of my first sentence.

Thank you, internet scholar.

Migrating from the previous thread
>Requesting an NPC for my game.
>He's a priest of Fire who looks like the dude on the left but wears a slimmer version of hte robes on the right.
>His hair is black, and he's got green eyes, and his robes are coal black with red, orange, and yellow trimmings to resemble a piece of charcoal catching fire.
Thanks!

Oops!

Requesting Jace and Liliana doing the "no way fag" meme, with Liliana coming onto Jace

holy moly this one ended up taking a bit longer than i planned, but it was a lot of fun!

That's fucking cool

I'm kinda trying to kiss ass and not seem like I'm FROM one of those shitty anime quests.

Anyone here draw weapons? Trying to come up with art for ancient battle-tech in a high fantasy campaign.

Nice trips. Even if it's a meme, it's a good request.

...thank you?

Requesting my female Chinese warrior.

1 - Is her general looks, hair is messy and cut short, with a braid or two on her sides. No facepaint.
2&3 - Is a color and style of a dragon tattoo on her right shoulder, arm, and upper chest area. If parts of it are hidden by her armor that is fine.
4,5&6 - Are ideas for her armor design. I especially like the look of the clawed glove on 4 and would like at least that piece incorporated. For their colors, I'd like them to be primarily green armor with gold trim and red fabrics.
7 - The shaded areas of this are the areas that I would like covered in armor, while unshaded is bare flesh.
8 - Is her straight sword, scabbard and grip coloring should march armor coloring.

Have fun and thank you in advance.

In the past two years Veeky Forums has become full of very ornate requests that could be commission-tier art anywhere else. You're keeping old drawthreads alive just a tiny bit with requests like that.

I feel more requests woukd be done if the refs weren't super intricate in the clothing for characters, or the refs themselves weren't incomprehensible garbage.

Lol if you say so user.

Requesting a Tiefling Rogue with physical traits relating to an Ice Devil as opposed to the typical red devil look. I've never seen an example of it, so go wild.

>I feel more requests woukd be done if the refs weren't super intricate in the clothing for characters, or the refs themselves weren't incomprehensible garbage.
What requests would those be user?

Requesting my Fallout PnP female caravaneer:

>tall at about 5'7"
>pale skin
>long and dirty blonde hair, ponytail
>wears a rawhide leather jacket, olive shorts and a baseball cap
>leather bandolier over the jacket, with a holstered laser pistol and energy cells instead of the rounds
>large pouch of bottlecaps (coins) hanging from her belt

Im gunna guess all but his

Migrating this guy from previous thread

Looking for someone to draw my modern elf male character! I have tried my best to provide a proper image that helps the willing artist visualise the physical appearance of my character, but I'll try to write the specifics here anyway. I've also never really played a male, so I'm starting off with a femboy of sorts, obviously.

From the image, you can see the basics. He has a handsome, firm face with full lips, droopy eyes, a flat and wide nose and a strong jaw, luscious long silver hair, nice hips and legs, and a strong-ish athletic body. The elves in this world have ridiculously long ears (usually about 10-15 inches long) that spread out to the sides, and not upwards like with most elf races. He is the general thief of the group but uses a crude greatsword as his preferred weapon. I have never really made requests, so I'm terribly sorry if I missed something vital. But to anyone who is willing to draw him, I thank you in advance!

Usually any request that inckudes the merging of traits, 5+ pics in the reference, and pinpoint-accurate physical details that don't effect the actual picure at all.

I don't know about other people, but I'm never actually that concerned about the fine details. I usually even say "Feel free to take artistic liberties" in my requests. It bit me in the ass a couple times, but I've gotten enough good out of it that I don't mind.

I want to add this
to my post I agree. An artist really should be given freedom over the thing that they are making. Otherwise, it'll just feel like dull work, and nothing more.

OR Here! That is fantastic! i love it! Thanks a lot user!
do you have a site or tumblr page?

Two Ork warbosses shaking power klaws to form the Mega Powers, while a Gretchin adjudicates.

Migrating

Requesting a Kabal symbol for my Dark Eldar army please.

Details:
Kabal of the Winged Zephyr
Scourge heavy pre-fall Kabal

Hoping to get something similar to the baleful gaze/ bladed lotus symbols(Spikey looking glyph but still reads as an eye/lotus etc).
I was thinking something along the lines of 2 spread wings either pointed semi-vertically or horizontal like in my picture.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm planning on getting some custom transfers made but I can't draw to save my life.

thread bump

Hello drawfriends, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in doing a bit of scenery? The thing that I want to see is a picture of a ringworld from the PoV like in the picture to the left, but it has Imperial cities/architecture and Navy ships up in the sky. Thank you in advance drawfriends, and if there are any questions then feel free to ask!

Hey a need a BEG piece for an upcoming standard fantasy campaign. I'm not too picky but he has to be an Amphibian/humanoid hybrid like maybe a kuo-toa but a little more menacing . He is a creature of the deep and he uses an harpoon as a weapon. I leave the rest to your imagination Draw user!

Requesting my fledgling scholarly high-elf wizard, please!

The robe is a blueish/turquoise color with a silver accented floral pattern similar to what it looks like in the image.
Large circular framed glasses, pinkish hair with drills going down the sides of her face like shown. With that, her hair is kept up in two separate balls in the back with golden floral pieces. Her ears point up and a bit out (think WoW blood-elf length but a little shorter). She also has a spellbook made of white leather and gold-trimmed paged around it!

Her magic is based off flowers and plants so if it's possible, seeing her excited to see a rose made of fire or a dandelion made of frost in her hand would be fantastic! Anything up to the artist is fine by me too!

Forgive the long request but thank you so much if you consider it!

Thanks, glad you like it! I don't really update my social media, but I have a website with some older stuff at ligerwing.com

>handsome
>Gappy
pick one

>Gappy
>not handsome

Granted Joseph is most handsome JoJo, but Gappy is handsome in his own fuckboi sort of way.

Requesting 3/4 of my shadowrun group, would you kindly drawfriends?
Both of the women are elves, the one on the left a mage with a padded leather bomber jacket with fetishes, the other a decker who essentially dresses like a courier/traceur like cole mcgrath, only with a rig slung over her back and a sawn off pump shotgun. There is also a male orc, but his appearance is irrelevant because he is exploding into flames. What the other two are doing is up to you.

Requesting this guy without the hood. His hair is a mottled grey kinda colour, and is styled like Sweeney Todd in the Tim Burton movie, other than that it's up to you what his face looks like.

but is he awake?

You still have dreams? Tell the little doll I said hello

His eyes are yet to open, but a hunter is a hunter, even in a dream.

Like stooped posture, hunched shoulders, lanky extremities but with the the tiefling horns n humanoid face n look?

Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.

I prefer the modern art style, that's all.

Migrating.
Requesting my drow thief/bard playing in a tavern.

Dang it ! Forgot the image.

Sounds good, but I figured the horns would look more like antennae and it would probably have a different color of skin, but it really is just free game.

The woman on the left

>wearing panties and a tank top
>holding a cup of coffee
>she's just woken up a few minutes ago
>she's not a morning person

Aside from that, everything else is up to you. I'm not picky but please no big red tumblr noses.

Requesting my Male Drow Bard/pirate/conquistador
I really like him to have a "pirate" longcoat and under that we can see a little of his breastplate. His weapon of choice are his Crossbow and a Backup Cup hilted rapier. He always carry with him his black violin strapped to his back when is not used.
He has a darkblue/black skin color and yellow eyes. He keep his head shaved but he grows a medium white beard like the ref pic. and he looove is hat!

if you are curious for his bg : He was a musician slave for a Drow matriarch priestess of Lolth. He escaped some years ago after a male "revolution" in his Underdark city and for like 30 years he travelled the world. Then he found a pirate crew (other pcs) and they sailed and sacked for a year. They have been contacted by the king of a certain kingdom that offered pardon for an exploration and now they're exploring a new continent inhabited by mayan like lizardfolk

user this is adorable. Thank you so much and thank you for throwing in the old man too!