Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hold on guys I got this

MYSTERY BOX

Best CYOA coming through

I don't understand this.

Are these all the same character?

This is why we can't have good threads anymore.

I'm going to start making alternative mystery boxes for these cyoas, even if it might be bad manners. Enjoy the buggering you have chosen.

Reposting

Different characters who look the exact same

Either being the same person of a different timeline or an entirely different person who just looks similar

Did someone say Nemesis?

>Kira implies that someone can become a waifu with enough effort
Fuck off narrator i am taking the box

i WILL

Not counting the Egyption God, there are like 4 characters in this. The rest are alternate versions from diverging timelines and circumstantial bullshit.

Jeanne Alter a best.

I need the finished product in my life.

thank you for making the best CYOA ever, even though no one will thank you, you must know you have the eternal gratitude of everyone forever

OF COURSE THE MYSTERY BOX FUCKS YOU OVER THEY ALWAYS DO!

Pls delete.

And the companion piece to this.

I'm infinitely bitter that this hasn't received the update yet. Like, I have been avoiding reposting it because I keep hoping the fixed version will appear but nothing. I'm going to go cry and then sleep.

SOON

I really should finish my build and post it.

God fuck.
Font's cool atleast.

Reposting Build:
Kitsune/Reactive
Support

Medium Gun (Sniper Rifle): 93
Medium Melee (Staff): 88
Stealth Armor: 73
Nerve Controller: 60
Shield Deployer: 40
Special Ops: 28
Aimbot [Shield Deployer]: 16
Regen Armor [Stealth Armor]: 0

Sarah Goodman

Essentially, I provide combat support for allies through "Support", illusions, and the shield deployer, while also taking out targets from a hidden position, enhanced by a regenerating stealth suit.

Ally Builds:

Pretty sure the author said on /d/ a few days ago that he's taking a break from CYOAs for a few weeks.
Plus that one wasn't even a main project. Just a side dish to distract from making Dick Deity.

That mysterybox is actually for this CYOA.

His taste is shit for Mir not being at the top.

In 3 and a half hours it will be ogre.

I guess I really do need to finish it then, and figure out how I pay for all these perks.

...which in itself is the mystery box for this CYOA.

Posting actual page 3 because this guy is a ravager who wants you to have fewer credits.

>Already made the build
>No fucking clue how to put some fluff in it
Kill me

Reposting from last thread

Infantry squad has a typo, it says "your second-in-command in competent enough"

>1
Alraune
Harvest

>2
Fortune

>3
Light melee (1)
2xTanks (34)
Service Personnel (16)
7xInfantry Squad (49)

>4
Sarah Goodman

This is all about holding the line and protecting mankind, by providing food and having an innate danger sense I'll be able to alleviate a bit of the stress and horror. Ill suited for rapid deployment obviously, but such is the life of civilian protection. The mixture of food supplies, medical supplies and protecting your kinsmen should be more than enough to keep moral in top condition.

Also, I forgot to save the mystery box, someone else post it

>possibly the best three builds I did are all in

I am sooo happy.

If you want some help munchkining just tell me what you need

20 extra points would go to
Defense grid (11)
Extra Infantry squad (7)
Upgrade Light melee to Light gun (3)

Fine i will do it myself

Just ignore/hide it. It's stupid shit made by a stupid namefag.

Why are you posting the first version? I didn't notice last thread, but I'm pretty sure this got two updates, one that boosted the credits that you get to 120, and changing the superhuman's tech specialization?

I love you, Aurica!

Also someone said that a bunch of weird furry futa fags made builds on some other site, post your fucking build so we can outvote them with GOOD choices.

Reposting build

>Magical girl (Purity)
>Split
>Stealth armor x2
>HMD x2
>Artificial intelligence
>Alarm System
>Sarah goodman

We go surgically eliminating vital enemies on hordes to make cleaning up much much easier

>Defense grid
shit meant Alarm System

>Undying
>Legion
>Experience
>Launched Explosives [twin shoulder mounted rocket launchers] (15)
>Flight Armor (35)
>HMD (42)
>Power Generator (54)
>Restored Explosives(76)
>Regen Armor(92)
>Support Drone(99)
>Light Melee(100)
>General: Melody Shepard

Mostly a meme build. Fly around, rain endless explosives from the sky, bring zombie backup, play a trombone. Between my undead physiology, my magical rockets, and self-repairing armor, I'm mostly self sustaining. In my team, I provide aerial support, bombardment, and bring zombies to use as reinforcements and cannon fodder. The Power Generator is to recharge my drone, which I will use as a scout, and for the internet connection.

Allies are:
Superhuman sniper and anti-dopple.
Dullahan stealth operative and heavy demolitions expert.
Heavy Weapons Oni and frontline combatant.

A bit different from what I remember but whatever, it's good enough box for people who aren't satisfied with Ruby

Here you go.

Not the one he meant.

The mystery box you were looking for is .

Oh, I am aware.

It is a mystery. Here's the updated/later version of page 1 with the Tech bonus change.

FUCK I MIXED UP THE BOXES I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT

I got this CYOA from the last thread, and though it was cool. My bad if I posted an outdated version.

Take it easy on yourself user, you tried and that's what counts.

Might as well post the rest in case anything else is different.

Page 3:

Don't encourage the shitposter.

But i just wanted to help

Nice quads, Satan. Anywho...
Peace-wanting broodmother, lay low and wait for the whole thing to blow over, reintegrate/surrender if settlement plans go belly-up, start some (minor) guerrilla tactics against other fiends if things start looking especially bad for humanity.

>Ben Garrison

Nah, that doesn't look enough like a Garrison comic.

No problem, I fixed it for you.

dude it's fine he just simply hates himself and is projecting his anger to someone else

Savage. I agree though, I hate how comics now days have to spell out EVERYTHING rather than using interesting visuals.

Political cartoonists can't draw so they have to spell everything and everyone.

The only things I hate are waifufags and trapfags.

There is nothing wrong with virgins and homosexuals.

Waifus did nothing wrong

so you hate basically everyone in this anime image board

Most political artists nowadays are bad about it, but Garrison is the worst.

He puts labels on absolutely everything.

I ain't dead yet just here's a WIP as proof.

Is Miss Helliose the girl or the bear?

Last time I checked we were on a board games image board.

Nice, got an ETA ?

Good work! Keep it up!

She is the pile of firewood duh

What kind of wood?

If you've got a general idea on how the character works, and a portrait in mind, that's usually enough.

No. Kinoko Nasu has a weird thing for this particular design, there's at least one "Saberface" in everything he's done.

So she's a faggot?

Veeky Forums is a website made by and for pedophiles kicked out from Something Awful

>Girls

Ruby
Pyrrha
Cinder
May

>Combos

Smoldering
Team ???? (Ruby, Pyrrha, May)

Harem, various ways of getting girls in the sack, leadership boost and even fire powers to deal with jealous men

Mind you, if you REALLY want to conquer the world with nothing but sweet, sweet dickings, there is only one build that does the job.

>May
>Neon
>Raven
>Mystery box

This accomplishes 3 things:

1. Get girls in the sack consistently.
2. Those girls sing your praises, and that they will never want for another man.
3. You'll be able to follow through on the rumors when new girls come along.

Note that even though I SAID that this was the only build that accomplishes this, the only completely non-negotiable parts are the mystery box and neon. You DO need a way to get otherwise uninterested girls into the sack, best girls for this are Cinder, Pyrrha, and May. The other girl should be one that fulfills one of the previous 3 goals. I went with Raven, because I believe following through is the most important thing, but you could easily double up on getting getting girls in the sack instead.

The character is one of those shapeshifting dreamland people what on earth do i choose as portrait?

>by
Impossible. Moot was underage when he made Veeky Forums.

Man, I never have actually delivered on an eta but I plan on spending most of tomorrow working on it if that helps.

Thanks little homie

idk oak? My name is Box Wine not Wood Lore.

Language is fun

>Oak
Hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE
>tfw you actually drew your own OC

>Race
Slime
Healer

>Tattoo
Split

>Personal Items
HMD (7)
Launched Explosives(Missile pods) (15)
Heavy gun(Gatling gun) (10)

>Heavy Items
1xTank (17)
2xHelicopter (28)
Weather Controller (7)

>Staff
2xSpecial Ops. (24)

>Upgrades
Nanomachines (12)

Load special ops and one healing goo into each chopper either mouted missile pods or gatling gun, equipped for taking down both swarms and heavies. Deploy on ground for search and rescue missions or remain airborn for fire support, these are the people you call when you have an emmergency and need a immediate EVAC.
Nanomachines and healing slime insure that no person will die or be left behind.

That's great, take your time though, we love that great quality OC you make :3

since I guess nobody else is going to fix this, here you go

>The Forms of the Dreamland native are amapherous and shifting by their very nature, they can change their exterior natures, and can grow or shrink themselves at a whim.

In other words, you can choose whatever form you want, at least as far as I can tell.

Name: 'Tom Cassidy'
Origin: The Plateau of Leng; Hardened Vestige
Skills, Perks, and Traits: Mid-Tech Understanding, Basic Ethereal Manipulation, Sneak, Lengman Body, Adokori, Split Action, Nocturnal, Founded in Madness, Explorer, Touched by Fox-Fire
Initial Armor: Traveller's leathers+, Traveller’s Medinah Scarf
Initial Weapons: Twin Yuta Brace+
Initial Knick-knacks: Pegs, Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bag, ID Card, Multiversal Timekeeper, Witching Bottle, Whale Skin Marks, Self Operating Cooking Gear, MagiblocTM Coinage, Noble Beast Minor 35x (Cats)
Little Things: Don't Need No Governa's Dolla! 2x, Forever Alone, Slothful of Body and Mind, Decadent
Faction: True Travellers
Covenant: The Temple of the Wild Gods
Allies: Lia Fial, 4302, Ethereal, Ancient Irish Rock Golem; Yarihei Neinta, 988, True Traveller, Ancient Fox God; Isalia Phouskas, 109, Biological, Newly Reborn Harpy
Home District: Little Beijing – Ten Thousand Faces and Ten thousand Flags
Hubworld: Jagbel – Great Terrible Truths
Mission: World Exploration
Panic Button: The Giver

The joke is that the Cats of Ulthar are the Traveller, not the human.