JumpChain CYOA Thread #1570: Camp Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Can World of Warcraft magic do anything interesting or is it just cookie-cutter fireballs and other elemental spells?

Could you people just Stop. Fucking. Discussing World of Warcraft.

We don't want the update. We don't want the useless-ass jumpmaker associated with it. We don't want the ball of not-Warhammer-ripoff that Blizzard's been pulling out their asshole.

The people that fucking moron's making it for aren't even here. He has no fucking REASON to be here.

It can turn people into sheep.

I think that pleases many a Welsh wizard.

Report and ignore the salty bitch.

No. Your tears are delicious and you will always be alone.

more like CHUMPCHAIN

AMIRITE

They ever explain in Overlord how or why random players from a MMORPG are transported to a magical world as their character?

How about that Word of Warcraft, huh? You guys like World of Warcraft? Play a lot of World of Warcraft? Looking forward to the World of Warcraft jump? What do you think your build for World of Warcraft will look like? How are Elves in World of Warcraft? How about them shemale goats in World of Warcraft? That World of Warcraft sure is weird, huh?

>shemale goats in World of Warcraft
>see pic

If you're looking for esoteric Fate shit, you're more-than-likely not gonna find that here. There's no reality marbles or universal-ending-rituals-of-the-fappening or mathemawhozitbullshit.

However, what it IS excellent at is your traditional fantasy magics, and it's all a fairly universal system. Every form of magic in that universe derives from either The Light (PRIESTS AND PALADINS), The Void (ELDRITCH MURDER SHIT), The Fel (DEMONS), The Arcane (mageshit), or The Natural (elements and druidic shit).

If you want soul-manipulation, it's got that. if you want to ascend as some kind of God, it's got that. If you want to enslave, bind, and/or make contracts with spirits, it's got PLENTY of that. You got your voodoo, you got your traditional mageshit, you got demon-enslavement, ya necromancies, ya divinations, ya transmutational shittery, you got it all.

What does the mysterious chip in gunnm do?

Not yet.

Yeah, I was basically wondering if it can do magical stuff that wouldn't be out of olace in HP or D&D.

This thread took a weird turn.

>if you want to ascend as some kind of God, it's got that.
Oh, how so? Always looking for stuff that lets you "ascend" in-jump since I like the flavor.

Well it can make a tower that warps reality by folding multiple points of space onto each other thereby allowing a massive mage tower to get the perks of sucking magic out of multiple leyline crosses by existing simultaneously in one and many places at the same time. This may or may not also fuck with reality on a fundamental level, also known to many experts and wizards as "doing spooky shit".

Has anyone tried to follow the path of the small? The Inchlings?

Overdosing and consuming enough arcane power, devouring one of the Loa, Ancients, or other Wild Gods, tapping into the Titans left-behind power and becoming a being like the Thunder King, there's a few methods floating around.

Drink the water of the well.
Drink deep of it.
Purify the essence of the titans.
Steal their life force and make it your own.

I don't think you can become that smol.

So I just learned of the climax to Tomb of Sargeras.

On the one hand, yey we finally get to see Argus.

ON THE OTHER HAND, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT ILLIDAN DO I NEED TO ADD A DRAWBACK ABOUT DEALING WITH YOUR BITCH ASS.

It's a brain chip with Desty Nova's mind in it, from what I recall. Taken from when he first dies and his clone-based resurrection first comes into play, I think?

You could bring that version of him back, if you want good!Desty Nova to be a thing. Or you could plug it into yourself to try and get his intellect and tech knowledge. Might erode your morals/personality a bit. Or a lot, actually.

>Drink deep of it

Note, don't actually do this, this is a terrible idea it's probably corrupted.

Two settings that could use jumps.

But user I have perks that let me ignore corruption but still gain power.

Don't you have some Maidens to not find, Red-Eyes?

So drink magic like it's booze and eat a bunch of gods/spirits?

Absolutely.

It's technically possible I imagine, though you wouldn't be able to summon any Servants or Heroic Spirits as that actually needs the Grail System/True Magics to work, not just summoning/contracts. Not sure what else counts as a Ghost Liner but they're extremely unlikely to be nearly as powerful as a Servant.

If you're not intending to summon them, just make a contract with an existing one, then it's certainly possible. Moving them intoa prepared body would be more complicated, as that may required advanced knowledge of certain magics (Probably Einzbern stuff and Touko's stuff would be good starts) but might even go up to needing partial use of the Third.

Touko's thing? Be a badass Magus and research Magic Crests a lot. Far as I know it's just a technique she created with raw skill, so you just need to be a strong and skilled magus and put in the time and you can get it.

And what is wrong with trying to get godhood so I can show up those prissy blue eyes?

Its easier to summon this than for Red Eyes to get some tail
And by that i mean i tried summoning this fucker in his own archetype and havent summoned it at all yet

A while ago, someone mentioned that Jibril from NGNL was the kind of waifu who went after jumper, rather than the other way around.

Does anybody know anyone similar to her?

Alright, this just shows how long it's been since I was a fan of Yugioh, but what is the top description, the blue and red crystals on the sides, and the pendulum stuff?

Pendulum Summoning is Pendulum Summoning

You set up your left and right scales by setting pendulum monsters in the pendulum zones, using the blue marker of the card when using it on the blue side and whatnot, then when you have a complete scale you can summon everything in your hand or pendulum monsters in your extra deck (they go there when they die or get fused off or synchrod or Linked) as long as they're inbetween the numbers of the scales you set. Pendulum monsters also act like spells where their top effect causes effects.

Would you like to know about link summoning

That sounds overly complicated and stupid.

The +0 Drawback in FE:A that makes you take Robin's place comes pre-packaged with pic related.

It IS overly complicated and stupid

But so is the new Link format and a lot of things in yugioh

Well that's... something. How well does Yugioh sell, nowadays?

Its the number one card game in japan

The second is Duel Masters

That games still alive!?

There are Dinomancers.

Region: Unova

Identity: Age 10, Male, Drop-In

Starter: Out Of Region (Honedge) -200 CP

Skills/Abilities: Physical Fitness, Combat Training, Blend In, Savant -600 CP

Gear: HM Collection, 50K Pokedollars, Rebreather, Medical Kit, Hypervisor, Echorecorder, Headsets, Handgun -800CP

Flaws: Wanted, Hunted +600 CP

I guess I go around clearing my name with my brosword, and eventually deal with the Mewtwo hunting me down.
I've got no clue what I'm doing, send help.

Add a drawback where you stop Illidan with Dinomancy.

In Japan, sure.

In America the number one game is still and has always been Magic.

LET ME TELL YOU A TALE OF GOD LINKS, GALAXY BREAKERS, ALIENS, DRAGSOLUTONS, FORBIDDEN LIBERATIONS, AND JOKERS

Seriously though, what the flying fuck does Wizards of the Coast do to their japanese MTG that causes this insane bullshit

That's Tharja, yandere dark mage. She's obsessed with Robin in canon, and if you take the drawback that makes you takes Robin's place, she's obsessed with you. Oddly enough, it's possible to set her up with someone else if you get her enough support conversations with them. It's mentioned that she's still super into you, though.

How dangerous is FE:A if you do that? Is it like most mideval settings where a supply of firearms makes you a minor god of war?

Tharja is a classic yandere who is constantly stalking and obsessed with Robin, basically everything she does is built up around them. If you take that drawback, Tharja will do pretty much anything you want.

Pretty difficult to say. It's a setting in which a band of about 20 dudes can win a war and a man can take an axe to the face without any repercussions if he's tough enough.

Im sorry I'm discovering new madness but just read this ability

■ Final Final Revolution—When you put this creature into the battle zone, if you haven't used another Final Revolution" in this game, your opponent's creatures that have power 1000000 or less can't attack you next turn.

How do you even exceed a million power in ths fucking card game

The final boss is a dragon the size of a mountain, so probably not.

>You got your voodoo
Your Hoodoo? Things I ain't even tried?

Drop your shield.

So standard fantasy rules. Nothing a good sniper rifle can't so-

... I'm gonna need a bigger gun.

More specifically, there's plenty of friends on the other side.

We got any weapons/armor that grow with the user in power or evolve/adapt?

The rez magic is great: no xp or gp costs for using it and it works on undead as well.

I want a pocket Valkyrur.

Explain why they haven't just rez'd Varian then.

Or anyone that died during Warlords of Draenor + Legion.

>Touko's thing? Be a badass Magus and research Magic Crests a lot. Far as I know it's just a technique she created with raw skill, so you just need to be a strong and skilled magus and put in the time and you can get it.
Alternately, pick up Spiritual Surgery for doing it a lot easier.

It would help

Teigu creator in Akame ga Kill. Explicitly an option for evolution in there.

Also, a weapon in DanMachi / Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?. I forget the item name but it's major.

What jumps give me companions from drawbacks?

What jumps give me cool/powerful masks?

Unrelated but also important questions.

Because the only non-Spirit Healer Valkyr still around are in the employ of Slyvannas, who is an evil bitch who only cares about herself.

Soul Spear in Mushoku Tensei or whatever combiens well with that soul strengthening perk in Soul Eater so that you can train weapons stronger.

And you're telling me nobody could Resurrect Varian. Despite Shaman, Paladin, Priest, Druid, and DEATH KNIGHT of all people having the ability.

Or, why haven't the Spirit Healers done that.

Didn't someone post a multi-card monster here that had like, a fuckton of nines as its attack?

'cause he was too dead.

Spirit Healers are neutral parties that don't give a shit and they're probably bound by destiny or something considering their speech when bringing you back is all about it not being your time.

It's also part of your own body.

You mean the dragon treehouse megazord looking thing, yeah I think someone did.

>he was too dead

Bullshit, with some of the things that can kill players. You're telling me someone can get nuked by C'thun then rez'd, while being fel-fireballed is a no-sell on rez?

Blinding Knife grows up to a point, literally, it goes from a tiny fucking dagger to a full blown sword as it steals luxin

Also, I think there may be something in MCU 2: Electric Boogaloo in the artifacts subsection and something in Smite called Legacy of Use that adapts your weapon based on kills.

Could you explain further?

It's the Aeris rule.

>dragosolutions

w-wha

Luxin means it's in Lightbringer, right?

So literally Rule of Plot and game mechanic abstractions?

Which is also why Warlocks don't break the fucking planet every time they use the Scepter of Sargeras?

>Could you explain further?
Alright, the Supard are basically succubi/incubi in appearance when they're young. However, around the time they're teenagers, their little spade tail starts to crystallize and harden, until eventually it falls off. This is the Soul Spear.

What?
In case it isn't blatantly obvious I'm new as fuck

Yep, it's one of the central plot items of Lightbringer

I don't even know how the scepter of sour ass works desu

It's the thing Ner'zhul used to open all the multiversal portals ever, which turned Main!Draenor into Outland.

Thank you. That kind of explains the mechanics in a weird way.

Thank you as well.

Dudes, dudes. Just be a Demon.

You don't die unless you're killed in the Nether or with other fel energies. You just re-materialize back in the Nether.

Generix Xianxia has both of those. Your choice of weapon and armor style. You can also import an existing weapon or armor you have.

Sure seems like a great idea.

Demons are ugly.

>inb4 masturbation pictures

Demon Hunters are same way. The guy you can kill to open a demon portal in the DH starting zone is later seen wandering about your ship. If you sacrifice yourself, Illidan contacts you and says you're like him with an immortal demon soul & get back to your body.

You don't get the Twisting Nether in every other jump user.

You can't do that when the entire site is masturbation pictures.

When in doubt, assume it's the guy posting alost all of them

All Over the World, Supreme Dragon Soul only has 50k while Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon has 1 point under a million

I'll get back to you on this in a sec

>Companions from Drawbacks

Ask Konata, she collects them. Slayers has some troll demon guy.

Is there any perk or item that ties all of my weapons into one object that can change shape or something? I like having one object that I can upgrade consistently since having fifty is really annoying. I'd prefer something that does what I listed above and not just change shape (I'd like all of my weapons to keep their current abilities and not just change one weapon so that it can take on the form of any weapon I want or something like that), but I'll take what I can get.

What are some systems/perks that let you get stronger through meditation and introspection instead of by doing ten trillion sit-ups?

SBURB alchemy is your friend