Khorne BTFO

>sends all of his greatest champions to Octarius except Angron
>stays there long enough for massive armies of cultists, beastmen and heretic astartes warbands to show up
>fails to kill Ghaz or Swarmlord and has his formerly unstoppable crusade fought to a standstill by xenos
>Angron fails to get summoned to Armageddon
>Orks and guardsmen team up against him
>got utterly and embarrassingly blown out on terra

Poor showing for Khorne so far in 8th. Even with the endless numbers and ability to appear just about anywhere, he's still jobbing, and to the main jobbers no less. Khornefags will defend this. Tzeentch is so far the only chaos god not getting embarrassed right now

Reminder that he also gets BTFO in AoS and loses his biggest fortress to a bunch of sigmarines with no artillery or seize equipment, and skarbrand gets rekt by vandis hammerhand.

Their last canonical appearance in warhammer fantasy was sigmar one shotting kbandha and then their forces being completely routed by orcs and ogres. Khorne a shit

>to the main jobbers no less
Let's be honest: when the Blood Crusade started having so trouble handling the Nids biting at their ankles while they're participating in joyous games of 'CHOP UP THE OTHER GIT!' with the Orks on Octarius, you just know Gork n' Mork called Khorne across the Warp and asked if he was feeling alright.

I mean, these guys lost to the Swarmlord. Who last time died to nameless Orks on that very same planet (he got better and came back on another tendril of course!).

[Technically the Blood Crusade lost momentum due to its own stupidity, but still...]

>Orks and guardsmen team up against him
Elaborate?

Orks stopped krumpin' the humies so hard and instead focused on the daemons, which were a far better fight.

>Tzeentch is so far the only chaos god not getting embarrassed right now
We haven't seen whether Nurgle's attacks on Ultramar are successful or not, yet. That's getting decided in the Konor campaign.

Of course Chaos will probably lose that campaign hard, so...

>died to nameless Orks
Nice meme
Still, khorne sent all of its MVPs and the bulk of its chaos marine forces and still failed to kill any of the characters or weaken either force in any meaningful way. They didn't lose, but they failed to accomplish anything of note

Orks and humans briefly stopped killing each other to kill daemons instead.

>nurgle dubs
Nice try faggot, nurgle got stalemated in ultramar and had to pull out for the rift war. Fate of konor is after they come back, and we all know chaos is not winning that one

>>fails to kill Ghaz or Swarmlord and has his formerly unstoppable crusade fought to a standstill by xenos

Again, with this? Please show where it says that the Blood Crusade went to hunt them down personally. I dare you.

The Blood Crusade was stalemated at Octarius and currently its finishing up with the Rift War before heading towards Armageddon.

So far the Blood Crusade has ZERO defeats.

Basically Khorne showed up with his Blood Crusade to bring back Angron, then Tzeentch's guys showed up and started fucking up the nice 3-way bloodbath that was about to go down.

Ghazzy probably just told da boyz on Armageddon via his OP as fuck telepathy to listen to Yarrick until the spikey gits were krumped good an' proppa so the humies and Orks can go back to having a proppa fight again.

Or something along those lines.

The Blood Crusade mission was to go around the galaxy and just wreck stuff up. They did not go to Octarius to kill anyone specific. They went there for blood and giggles and stayed there for a while before relocating to the Rift War.

After they finished there, they started relocating to Armageddon as their final stop apparently.

realizing that they have so much in common,the color green nicking stuff booze and hating deamons, the orks and guardsmen put aside their petty diffrences to achive a victory over the forces of chaos

khorne would not rise quickly from this shame and humiliation

No, the Orks and humans in desperation fought briefly together against the daemons. A Space Marine strike force led by the Salamanders stopped Angron from being summoned there.

However, the Blood Crusade is coming to Armageddon in full force so things are gonna get worse.

>The Blood Crusade was stalemated at Octarius and currently its finishing up with the Rift War before heading towards Armageddon.

Unless you've got time and dates to prove these claims, your full of shit user and just assmad that the Blood Crusade got defeated at Octarius.

It's not a stalemate. It's a standstill. Meaning any momentum it had (after gathering two waves of mortal and daemon Khorne followers) was gone, and if those daemons hadn't been pulled out for the Rift War they'd have died in the long run. As it is, the mortal servants of Khorne are fucked 40 ways to Sunday just getting OFF the Ork/Nid-infested worldwide warzone on a death world.

They didn't achieve victory. The Daemons are overrunning the planet which is partially a daemon world now. More daemons are on the way.

>It's not a stalemate. It's a standstill.

Which is basically a stalemate as in a grindfest between the Khornates and 2 combined Orks and Nids.

> Meaning any momentum it had (after gathering two waves of mortal and daemon Khorne followers) was gone

Bullshit. The Blood Crusade continued to the Rift War and it said the warbands dropped off and joined up on the way.

> if those daemons hadn't been pulled out for the Rift War they'd have died in the long run.

Nice headcanon you got there.

>As it is, the mortal servants of Khorne are fucked 40 ways to Sunday just getting OFF the Ork/Nid-infested worldwide warzone on a death world.

They are a hardy bunch and Daemonkin warbands are known for their Tyranid killing skill. With siingulart warbands proving a match for entire splinter fleets.

>Unless you've got time and dates to prove these claims

Going by the lore from the page it says that the Blood Crusade had 1000 or so battles and they met their match in just 2. After that was done, they went to the Rift War. The Rift War was resolved with a champion brawl.

The Warhammer community site, says that the Blood Crusade is on its way to Armageddon. The text says that Armageddon is infested by daemons to the brim.

more chaos-boys to krump? how is that not a victory??

as for the guardsmen, more enemies to kill eachother, how is this not a victory?

soon the combined forces of guard and green will summon their ultimate avatar,

Yarrick

The real question you guys should be asking is what's the over faction that managed to match to the Blood Crusade.

My bet is the T'au Empire. Either the Farsight Enclave or the lost 4th Sphere fleet. The T'au way of fighting is like a hard counter to Khornates.

>AoS
Not canon.

What is the source for all this shit? I've been out of the loop for so long that the last thing I'd heard about the Octarius war was that the tyranids were slowly winning but it was still mostly an escalating stalemate with the Eldar and Imperium getting dragged in.

Dude, the 8th ED Index Xenos and the 8th ED main rulebook. They are in the general. Go download them. Get updated before its too late.

New blurbs of fluff from the 8e rulebook mostly.

1st off, there's been a 100 year timeskip, meaning that stuff like the Octarius War has been going on for a century. 2nd, Khorne and his followers kinda jumped the gun... like a lot ever since Abaddon broke Cadia and Guilliman woke up.

Ka'bandha at least BTFO all the other Incarnates before Sigmar wanked the day

Please remember what happened when Skarbrand was first unleashed. He laid waste to a Seraphon army and scattered an alliance of Fyreslayers and Stormcast.

And now he's jobbing to orks and nids

He wasn't defeated. He left to fight the greatest champs of the other gods in the Rift War.

Not even Girlyman was able to fight him in 1 v 1.

Implying Chaos isn't just a big bad for games workshop writers to attack using their good guy mary sues.

The fact that this coalition of Khornate named characters failed to defeat the Jobberlord, the perfect jobber, created solely to be the best jobber in the galaxy, for whom anyone with a name is capable of defeating, is extremely telling.
If they were any good at all they should have been able to defeat the Swarmlord three times each. Instead they couldn't do shit.

Chaos is allowed to job in my book because they can just keep coming back
If ghazzy just up and died (without involving yarrick, mind) then I'd be pretty pissed off
The problem with chaos is finding ways for them to succeed without, say, getting rid of a character that has rules OR using some random mook or redshirt or literally who as win fodder because that's not remotely satisfying

They didn't fail to defeat. They just had to depart too soon to catch up to their schedule. If they were allowed to stay and continue the fight can you tell me who would have won? You can't.

Defeating the Jobberlord takes like five seconds. Why were they even there if they had to leave immediately after they arrived?

>In celebration of the great conquests that were sure to come, Khorne bellowed. That roar shook the galaxy, sending further splits in reality cracking across its riven middle. His followers – from Daemon legions to brutish beasts to violent-minded hive cultists – all took up that call to arms. Riding new crests of the warp storms known as the Blood Waves, the Daemon legions erupted from the Cicatrix Maledictum, bringing new orgies of slaughter across the galaxy. Thus began the Blood Crusade. The red-raged armies did not seek out destinations. Instead, the gore-slavering fiends merely rode where the storms took them, materialising upon a planet to unleash carnage, and leaving when the tempests moved beyond.

Here how the Blood Crusade worked. They ride the storms. They stay on a planet as long as the storm lingers. When the storm moves on, so does the Blood Crusade.

Just like I said before, it's not an invasion. It's interplanetary drive-by.

The book literally says that the fighting killed the crusade's momentum. and all the mortals are still probably stuck on there

Where can I find this bit about Octarius?

A costly one that killed their momentum

See They don't control where they go or how long they stay. The storms in their randomness control where they go and how long they stay in the battlefield. Most of the time, the storms stay around for a few hours.

And killing billions of Orks and Nids takes more than a few hours.

No, it doesn't. The Orks and Tyranids fought the Blood Crusade to a standstill until the daemons moved on.

The text says nothing about any momentum. The Blood Crusade carried on. New forces came and went until Khorne halted the Crusade and took them to the Rift War.

>A costly one that killed their momentum

How?
Their momentum is dictated by the Storm.

Yes, your NPC race sucks ass and their boss is a whiny shit who stomps off with his toys when he can't just automatically curbstomp helpless things and starts playing with the big boys. And has to make excuses as for why he totes didn't lose he WON i mean STALEMATED YEAH DIDN'T RUN AWAY LIKE A CHICKENSHIT IT WAS A STALEMATE.
Chaos is pussies.

Orks and nids knew the secret of razor wire.

Not an argument.

>C-chaos is the real NPC race!

Does the realisation that you're an NPC really cut that deep?

>Does the realisation that you're an NPC really cut that deep?
Why are you asking yourself that question user? Clearly you already know the answer, and just don't want to admit the truth.

I wouldn't know. I don't play chaos

One word.

Konor

Face it. Khorne stuck his dick in a grinder and then the inevitable happened when you stick your fucking dick in a grinder. If it were Slaanesh he'd at least have enjoyed it.
I can no longer take Khornate demons seriously. Fucking chickenshits. At least Kharn's sticking around with his guys it seems, even if he's going to get shitstomped by the masses of bodies.
I'm just here to laugh at Chaos.

It must sting, knowing you chose an irrelevant NPC faction.
I know this to be true, because the insult obviously chafes you.

You can try rubber and glue, but we see you for what you are. NPCs.

>soon the combined forces of guard and green will summon their ultimate avatar,
>Yarrick.

FUCK

>You can try rubber and glue, but we see you for what you are. NPCs.
>Says the NPCfag cheering on his NPC faction as they charged blindly into the middle of the galactic meatgrinder of a 100 year-long xenos vs xenos murder-kill-die-nom-chopping extravaganza

>tfw like chaos and orks
>both of my factions are green
feels good

No, the storm took the Blood Crusade to Octavius and then took them elsewhere. It did that 1000 times. That's how it worked. It has nothing to do with cowardice or anything.

The Orks and nids just rode out the storm and the daemons that it brought. They survive and that's it.

want to know about a real BTFO? try this

>Unconscious Eldrad is found by pathfinders of Hoec
>Eldrad put through a hero's journey/Tests of Cuchulain by Hoec
>Collecting ancient artifacts of pre-fall Eldar empire as penance for attempting to create Ynnead
>Finishing his quest with the first tear of Isha, discovers she still lives
>Uses the old pre-fall artifacts like Sword of Anaris, Armor of Eldanesh, Staff of Ulthanesh
>Attacks the gardens of Nurgle to save her, fights to inevitable death
>Isha is saved at the cost of Eldrad's life.
>Creation of new Eldar pantheon
>First gathering of Eldar since the fall

It would be revealed at the end of the story that Hoec was the son of Morai-heg and the post-fall God of fate.
Hoec created the prophecy of Ynnead to provoke a "long defeat" mentality in the Eldar and sent Eldrad on the quest knowing he would eventually die to save Isha.

Instead you got Gathering Storm.

The text specifically mentions that the daemons materialize with the warp storms, everyone else has to actually get there. The daemons were on Octarius long enough for massive armies of cultists and beastmen to get there, it wasn't a few hour drive by. Also most, as in the vast majority, of blood crusade armies didn't have nearly this many champions or elite troops. Almost all of the names characters are there, even doombreed. Almost all of the major chaos space marines
Warbands dedicated to Khorne were there, and 2 of Khornes greatest huntsmen were there. This was no simple raid, all those champions didn't just so happen to end up all in the same place

Your AI must be extremely primitive if the best you can muster is an inappropriate mirror move.
When will GW upgrade their NPC software?

So they beat it. Because that's how defenders win when they're attacked - they survive the attack until the attackers are gone.
Glad you agree that Chaos lost, finally. They failed to fuck things up enough in their time period unlike the other places, so the defenders won, thus Khorne lost.

Well, at least one of your favorites aren't NPCs.
And you've probably got more of them then the other, because they're Orks.

>We'll never read Yarrick getting into a fist fight with Abaddon on Cadia.
>We'll never read that regardless of his plot demanded defeat he was found punching more Orks in another sector shortly after.

Nope, the forces of Chaos weren't there for an invasion. Conquering the planet was not the objective. They were there to reap skulls and bloodshed until the storm took them somewhere else. As far as I can tell, they got what they wanted. The Orks and Tyranids gave them a worthy fight and Khorne got his due from the blood of both sides. The fact is shown that Khorne was nor displeased with the Blood Crusade's progress.

>this entire force couldn't affect the Octarius war in any meaningful way
Holy shit, Khorne was being a WAAC power gaming faggot and gathered all of his greatest champions for this fight and still couldn't do shit.

Reminder, Ghazz has cleaned a planet of tyranids, tyranids have cleaned planets of Orks, but Khornes mightiest generals couldn't wipe out 2 armies that had just been fighting each other and were in no way allied. Just SAD

>The daemons were on Octarius long enough for massive armies of cultists and beastmen to get there, it wasn't a few hour drive by.

Who says that the mortals didn't ride the storm as well? In Fall of Cadia, the traitor fleets were using the Warpstorm to sail faster than the Imperials.

"Eight distinct spearheads drove out into the galaxy in all directions, and as blood-trails draw in predators, so too did the Blood Crusade. Renegades, cultists, the criminally violent – all were drawn towards this unbound rage. Tomb worlds fell, Imperial forge worlds became abattoirs, and Tyranid hive fleets were eradicated. In some cases, entire populations were sacrificed to the Blood God, but in most instances the attack only lasted for a few hours, delivering its bloody decimation before the Slaughterhost was gone again. New forces joined, while others dropped off".

If the Slaughterhost, as the whole of it, was gone in a few hours then this implies that the mortals can keep up with the Storm.

>>this entire force couldn't affect the Octarius war in any meaningful way

It managed to fight both sides united against it to a stalemate. That's a pretty meaningful effect.

>I'm going to throw all my best toys into this fight, then that'll show everyone I'm the best!
>Wait, they didn't do shit? I didn't even get any blood from half of that, those bugs have icky ichor! Screw you guys, I'm taking my toys and I'm LEAVING!

1-No, the Tyranids didn't clean the planet out of Orks.

2-There were the forces of two Leviathan tendrils on the planet

3-Ghaz's Waaaagh! +The Overfiend's Waaaagh! were on the planet

The daemons were on a timer that ran out. It would take a long campaign to wipe out that number of Tyranids and Orks. The fact the Blood Crusade took on the combined might of the massive presences of the Orks and Tyranids at the same proves the might of Khorne rather than subtract from it since the elite of the Tyranids and Orks veterans of hundred years of evolution and fighting only managed to fight a Khorne host, that couldn't have numbered in the billions, to a standstill.

Khorne didn't do nothing. Like I said, the storm dictates how long they stay and where they go. It's all random. Just how KY-OS likes it.

Continued...A long campaign that would take months, even years. Not a few hours or at most if we are going be generous and say a day or two.

I agree.
Forced meme is stale already.
All of the antagonist factions are NPCs. Bereft of anything interesting at all.

>Just like I said before, it's not an invasion. It's interplanetary drive-by.
A drive by that lasted long enough for fucking KHARNE and the world eaters legion to show up, only to be left in the dust and wondering what the fuck happened when the daemons all peaced out.

Warp travel is like fast man. Especially for traitors now who ride the storms. Why are you acting like Warp travel isn't FTL? Why are you assuming that the traitors were lagging behind? It's all baseless.

>Warp travel is like fast man.
Just deploying that many spess mehrenes from orbit takes more than a few hours.

>It managed to fight both sides united against it to a stalemate
>Except this never happened
It's called two speeding trains already on a collision course the Blood Crusade was dumb enough to stand in the middle. They didn't fucking unite, the Blood Crusade just couldn't handle fighting them both at the same time.

>Why are you assuming that the traitors were lagging behind? It's all baseless.
The fluff EXPLICITLY says the DAEMONS left via Warp storms, not 'the entire Blood Crusade.
Meaning, yes, Kharn and his World Eaters showed up and got left standing alone between a billion angry mushroom men and countless extragalactic cockroaches by the non-mortal Khornate daemons.

Did you read "Traitor Hate". The mass deployment of the Slaughter hordes of Kharn didn't seem to take hours. The ships just fired their droppods and containers at the planet randomly. Then the slaughter hordes swarmed with no sense of strategy and direction attacking anything in sight.

And now they're going to drown under the Green and Chitinous Tides.
Buried under so many bodies that they cannot breathe, crushed by the enormous weight of a million corpses.
But for Octaria, all of this was just business as usual.

>They didn't fucking unite

They did, that's what combined means.

>the Blood Crusade just couldn't handle fighting them both at the same time.

Yes it could. It fought them to a standstill.

Honestly, I think Khorne is conceptually something of a lame duck. Slaanesh has the thrill of sensation, excess, and the endless pursuit of perfection, Tzeentch has magic, change, and the pursuit of power, Nurgle has despair, disease, death, and even an insular, toxic love associated with him. Khorne has murder and anger, like not even death in general, since that falls under Nurgle's purview, just violent death.

Combined might, dude.

And again. The Blood Crusade leaving HAD NOZING to do with the Orks and Tyranids fighting ability. The storm said they gotta go and so the daemons left.

And can you into reading comprehension? The debate over the traitors is about how long it took them to arrive on the planet, not if they were left behind.

Nah. Kharn and the Zerkers will fight their way to safety like they always do.

>They are a hardy bunch and Daemonkin warbands are known for their Tyranid killing skill.
You're literally worse than Maugan ra fan boys.

These are orks and tyranids who have been through a century of fucking constant battle on the surface of this planet. Just consider that for a moment, a race of mushroom men who get bigger and stronger the more they fight and a race of galactic locusts who adapt and evolve as they devour new biomass and encounter new fighting styles, trapped in not years, not decades but a freaking century worth of constant, perpetual, unending warfare where every nanosecond is spent perfecting tactics, building bigger guns, evolving nastier gribblies. Both sides led by respectively Ork jeesus and the Epitomy of the hive mind itself a eternal jobber

We're talking about the blood crusade who so far has managed to just straight up delete hive fleets and forge worlds on their way, in as you said just a matter of hours.

The fact that they where ground to a halt and had to fuck off back to the warp speaks volumes of how "do not fuck with these guys" Octarius has become after 100 years of eternal meatgrinder.

>hordes swarmed with no sense of strategy and direction attacking anything in sight.
aka how you get killed by nids and orks, unless obviously its a massive chaosfanboy writing the fluff.

Actually, Khorne's honesty and practicaly creed is his biggest draw. Khorne won't lie to you. His demands are simple and the point. He doesn't fake love to tempt you. He lets you know on the front that he hates you and nothing you do will change that. He will always hate you.

That's kind of straightforwardness and honesty from a deity is rare.

>that's what combined means.
>the text is 'combined might'
>combined means total forces from both sides
Has fuck all to do with uniting.

>Yes it could. It fought them to a standstill.
No, trying to fight the Orks and Nids simultaneously is what brought the Blood Crusade to a standstill. Seriously, go read the rulebook again.

>Has fuck all to do with uniting.

Combined means to unite my friend. They united. Orks and Guard united against Daemons. Tyranids are supposed to be smart, at least the Hivemind, so it would unite with the Orks to stop Chaos.

>No, trying to fight the Orks and Nids simultaneously is what brought the Blood Crusade to a standstill.

Fighting to standstill means they could handle it.

Orks are little better most of the time.

And Orks think that the Khornates are too hardcore.

>Badscragg gawped at the carnage in the valley below. The Orks had been advancing on a miners’ town, expecting a few scared humies to stomp. As they drew near to the settlement, the greenskins had slowed at the sight of mounds of mangled corpses. Moments later, howling bloody murder, a horde of red-armoured Chaos boyz had come charging out to attack. The greenskins had roared their approval of a proper battle. However, it had soon become apparent that it was possible to have too much of a good thing. A snaggletoothed old Loota, Badscragg reckoned he’d more or less seen it all. But he’d never witnessed carnage like this. The Chaos boyz weren’t just killing the Orks, they were ripping them to bits. Ork throats were torn out by jagged fangs, the gushing blood drunk down in great draughts. Lashing tentacles tore off greenskin limbs and stuffed them into gaping maws. Skin was flayed, bones broken, and Ork guts ripped out by the fistful. Zog this, thought Badscragg, beginning to sidle slowly away from the fight. Even Orks had their limits, and this surpassed his. Suddenly, the Loota was plunged into shadow, choking on the reeking stink of sulphur. Badscragg looked up in sudden horror as something truly monstrous descended upon him, and then everything turned to blood and pain.

-From Codex "Daemonkin"

>look mom we win in our own codex!
the only faction where that is impressive is tyranids.

>These are orks and tyranids who have been through a century of fucking constant battle on the surface of this planet.

So they have no experience and are shit compared to big dick veterans of the Long War?

Naw the desperation was only for the 'umies the orks werent cut off from reinforcements on a planet theyve been fighting hard on for years.

Ghazzy isnt letting Angron, or anyone mess with his farms, he and the khornates can get farmed too mind you its not like they would mind.

Yeah, but it's still kind of a boring concept. The others could be regarded as examinations of the human condition, and in the case Tzeentch and Nurgle are associated with fundamental forces of reality, but Khorne is a complete one-trick pony, and that trick isn't interesting.

You mean the ones that are stranded on a planet full of angry orks and tyrnaids

you mean the tiny dicked veterans who couldn't even kill a planet covered in said mushrooms and locusts, despite previously having deleted forge worlds and hive fleets on their way to getting curb stomped on Octarius despite bringing their WAAC list?

>The Daemons and Mortals show up on Octaria in a large, empty, blasted plains, full of craters and...not much else. There's some confusion from the mortals but everyone's pumped to fight the so-called meatgrinder of Octaria, but they don't see anything immediately.
>Two minutes pass, and it's 0800 local time. The Daily Charge happens as countless boyz and bugz charge across the wasteland from opposite sides - this is happening all across the planet, and has become something you can set your watch to.
>Khornates are in the middle of the designated battleground, and charge both ways to meet their foes, who don't actually change anything about what they do - they crash into whatever's closest and start tearing it apart
>Giant mass of orks, nids, and chaos tearing each other apart in the middle of the landscape, stomped flat from a century of charges. Nothing makes sense. Rokkits and bioplasma are flying every which way, random body parts might as well be additional projectiles, the daemons are probably having to take flight just to move over the corpses.
>shit's dying on all sides except things with names
>Daemons eventually get called back because whatever.
And there is the combined might of both hordes fighting the Blood Crusade to a standstill on Octarius.

>ITT: Khornefags proving OP right in spades

They're not stranded with the bugfags and the greenfags, the bugfags and greenfags are stranded with them.

Dude, the daemon that damned all mankind forever is Drach'nyen aka the Echo of the First Murder. Humanity's downfall started with its first sin which is murder.

And who is the Lord of Murder? Khorne is the manifestation of EVERY single senseless murder and hateful genocide of mankind's sad history.

Nobody damned mankind more than Khorne and nobody is more in tune with the state of the galaxy than Khorne.

>Orks Waaagh field gives allien Yarrick the god like powers the Orks belive he has.

>Solos the blood crusade with a nuke shooting eye and power klaw able to snip up bloodthirsters by the dozens.

No, I mean the big dick veterans who have proven unstoppable and will now be pissed they missed the rift war. NPCs stand no chance.

>>Orks Waaagh field gives allied Yarrick

>The Blood Crusade leaving HAD NOZING to do with the Orks and Tyranids fighting ability.
When will you stop telling lies?
It literally says that the nids and orks fought the blood crusade to a standstill, NOT that the blood crusade fought them to a standstill.

Ok, I really don't care about the background, just the basic concepts he's associated with, and "lol murder" is just a seriously boring concept for a god that's part of a pantheon that are supposed to represent extremely broad concepts. Murder could have just as easily been folded into the other three, depending on reason associated with (asshole who does it for fun is slaanesh, asshole who does it for power is Tzeentch, asshole who does it out of desperation is Nurgle) and the setting would have been no worse off.

>7th ed mob rule needed justification in fluff.

>have proven unstoppable
except you know, when they where stopped twice

Khorne embodies rage and hate.