Mobile Crypto Trading

So Veeky Forums by now we all know by now that coinbase is a shitshow. What's the next best option for mobile (Android OS) crypto wallet/trading?Want to access at least BTC, BCH, ETH, and LTC. Does such an app exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

cobinhood.com/home
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tabtrader.android
spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-exchange.html
breadapp.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gemini seems good

>2017
>still not on binance
use my referral code pls

Use my code nigga

Can you buy coins with fiat on binance?

It's not out yet, but MTL Pay will destroy all competition. You can choose to keep paying fees or you can choose to get 5% of your FIAT conversion back in the form of MTL - which would you choose?

Not directly

I’ve heard about this and why I’ve been looking closely at MTL. Haven’t pulled the trigger yet. When would be a good time to get in?

cobinhood.com/home

Coming soon.

Hmm who to pick let's see those portfolios

What's this TabTrader all about on android?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tabtrader.android

Also wondering this

what i'm wondering is if there's a better way to exchange fiat for the coins you need to send to binance without buying them through coinbase first

>buying on mobile

>what i'm wondering is if there's a better way to exchange fiat for the coins you need to send to binance without buying them through coinbase
this please help

Binance Mobile App is good.

Gemini or Kraken

Check out uphold. That's what I've been using. They have ETH BTC LTC DASH. Tons of international currencies. Even gold.

>Gemini
maintanance, only accepts usd, i'm in eur
>Kraken
never gives me tier 2 verification, only 1, its been a week

Haven't had any problems with CEX.io so far. Quick verification and mobile version is pretty comfy too.

uses api of exchanges, use it daily to trade on gemini

Traderbit for iOS. Don't know if there's an Android version. Uses API of bittrex to make it easy to trade on mobile.

I haven't bought in awhile but why does no one use localbitcoin? I've done it plenty of times and it worked out perfect each time.

binance app will change your life.

Best way to move money to binance tho?

spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-exchange.html

>Wallet
>Mobile
Absolutely disgusting

Why the fuck would I download and run an .exe from China?

Why would anyone?

Why can't they code a decent website which sure safely behind Https?

Something stinks about it

Here goes mine

This is me

Use pc/mac. Ditch those moronic normie phones

>implying putting a 10k order in on your phone isn't the greatest fucking feeling ever

What's the best (cheap&fast) way to get money onto Binance?

Coinbase->???->Binance

Wait for Bread
breadapp.com

Or use Binance, here's my refcode: 10110108

Buy ETH on Coinbase and transfer to Binance. If you try to move Bitcoin you'll get raped by 33% fees and have to wait a week anyway.

etherium

How much money&time should I expect to lose?

>im too rerarded to use gdax on the browser

Dude can anyone help me. I've already spend $1k on coinbase but I guess I'm not cool enough for gdax. It keeps rejecting my personal information. Here's what's weird, I went back to coinbase and even though I'm I.D. verified it is also rejecting my personal information now.

How the fuck am I able to buy/sell on coinbase? It's like I'm simultaneously rejected and accepted and it simply won't let me on gdax. It's super fucky. My bank account and visa is linked too and I can dump 2k in if I wanted, yet my personal info is not verified and keeps being rejected.

Fuck coinbase I guess? Anyone have this problem? (American)

No. Transfer from coinbase to gdax, from gdax to binance. 0 fees