STOP AND SELL

I know few of you will heed my warning. But if this manages to sway even a single person--if this manages to save him from losing everything--then it will have been worth it.
SELL NOW!
There's a reason devs are out in full forces shilling their own coins. They want to sell them at all time highs, like Charlie Lee did with LTC, BEFORE THE BIG CRASH. All those buywalls you're eating through? Those are DEVS AND WHALES.
THEY KNOW THE JIG IS UP! DO YOU?
I'm saying this because I care. Please, friends.

(Cap this.)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitflur.com/how-to-exchange/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's still a little time left.

So blockchain is simply going to become obsolete overnight huh?

Look it might crash 50 - 70 and then I'm back to where I started. It's certainly not going to 0 you dumb faggot. It's not tulips. It's next generation tech.

BUY LOW SELL LOW!

No you dummy. It will just will just go down again

>implying they deserve anything other than what's coming to them
they brought this on themselves if they hold now. Let them suffer

tulips only crashed because on of the biggest land owners reorganized his fields to grow tulips instead of wheat, thereby crushing the supply side and killing the price. Just FYI

You can't just grow more Bitcoin like that

What in the fuck does the underlying tech have to do with the coins that are using it? The tech can just be used elsewhere.

The tulip thing is a story in an old book that was greatly exaggerated IF IT EVEN HAPPENED. The fact that biz is fudding so hard and so singlenindedly calling another crash means only one thing: BUY NOW

Really? over night and automagically, the Satoshi ghost appeared.

salty nocoiners wants us to beliebe they care about our money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH breaths in AHAHAHAHAHAAH

You're gunna weep over this post in 12 hours.

>LTC
>Big crash
>It's up over 1000% for the year and 300% for the month.

I think a lot of you are sissies that have no idea how to project investments.

A lot of people have only been in this game for a month tops. Some a week. They stand to lose like half their principle.

You don't know shit. By what model, what kind of β are we looking at here? Do you even know what that is?

You sure?

Without coins, why would anyone want to support the network dumbfuck? Miners don't do it out of the kindness of their hearts.

You know what you get when you have a private blockchain? A normal centralized database and the database is faster. The whole point is a trustless system that can't be messed with.

>dude tha banks will just create their own versions of everything hahaha dude lmao, tokens are useless hahahaha dude you got bamboozled hahaha dude lmao

I swear, dirty nocoiners' cope is the worst

You'll lament your greed soon enough, my young friend. Just remember that I was trying to help my fellow biz boys.

much appreciated. I sold at 18k already and have my popcorn ready.

This.

I'm going hard on fucking bitflur right now.

Look at a two day chart and see that we're just about to rocket straight to the bottom. For once, OP is not a fag. Better to cash out or ready your pink wojack folders

Congrats man! You saw what a lot of people were too amped up to notice.
And if you need any salt for that popcorn there is about to be A LOT on this board.

I’ve been thinking about just cashing all my btc out

I don't have LTC but It's on an overall upward trend and is well within predicted variance. You could have bought LTC at any time so far and still eventually get a return, that is, if you're not an idiot that buys high and sells low.

Do you have any reason to sell? Give us a reason or OP is fag.

bitflur.com/how-to-exchange/

better do it soon before you regret it

We are about to head into double bottom.

this nigga knows

Nice try faggot. It's already been established as a scam, so fuck your shill fest.

Fuckoff scammer.

what the actual fuck kek

Anyone else get this icky feeling listening to nocoiners speak? It's gone beyond mere annoyance at normalfags, and this transcends race or gender. Nocoiners are literally subhuman. I don't even want to make fiat gains, I will hold crypto until it bankrupts the nocoiner economy or goes to 0. There's no other acceptable outcome to deal with this filth.

And you know what during the crash half of my bag of ICX was mooning.
If anything it's not the crypto market that is tanking, it's the end of buttcoin's dominance which I have a small amount of compared to dApps coins like ETH and ICX.

Anyone who was in that thread knows the domain was created 4 days ago. That's why you can't find it by search engine.

We're going to need some industrial tier machinery to collect all that fucking salt.

DO IT. this is the last time you will see these prices for a very long time if ever

Dead cat bounce, my friend. When BTC goes down, they all will, LTC included.
Just look at the sentiment on this board. We all just experienced that recent crash. And a lot of people are starting to consider waiting it out in fiat. When happens when 5-10% of people start feeling that way? Then the price lowers, and another 10%, remembering the recent crash, will panic sell. Price lower, more panic. And so on.

It's bound to happen soon. Either you get really lucky and make another 10% in the next little bit on some alt bull run, and then risk not getting out in time, or your transfer into tether and watch from the sidelines for a little bit. You won't regret it man. Or, you might when BTC goes up another 200$, 500$, 1000$, but you won't when it drops like a fucking stone immediately after. You'll be glad you pulled out before all the greedy suckers.

So does anybody want to post proof or supporting evidence that this recovery will lose steam and fail or are you just gonna cry wolf all the way back to 20k?

they already have you ignorant buffon

he also deleted the post in the other thread as soon as he got called out lol

Plus right now it's Christmas time, I'm with my family and friends and supposed to be enjoying life.

Now that all my shit is in Tether I don't have to stress about shit. I think the real bull run will come sometime in January and I'll be there.

Peace out for now.

have a look at this BCH buywall on bitstamp.

Someone big is exiting btc right now.

and why the fuck should we do that? go hodl when its goes off a cliff

Anyone reading this thread deserves to know that the time to SELL is right now. Buy back BTC at 5K for easy gains

Yeah I really don't understand the loss mentality. The only time you make a loss is when you sell for the loss.

I should write a bot to play with $2k of ETH and only letting it sell at a profit and entering at a crash. In fact that is my project for the new year, setting up a trade bot.

>Muh orderbook.

We all know that walls appear and disappear like magic. All the pros on tradingview are going long so why should I listen to you?

Back up your call.

A private blockchain doesn't work because it's all owned by a single entity defeating the whole fucking purpose of a decentralized trustless global network.
Private blockchain is an oxymoron. It's a billion times better to simply use a database network.

Merry Christmas my dude. That's a great perspective on it.

well thats a special wall. 6900 BTC

>blockchain
holy shit people dont even know how private ones work with laws and regulations

>see discrepancy in a private chain that can be seen by anybody
>holy shit theyre doing fraud better sue them

meh just think only anarchic decentralized lawlessness is the future and dont bother reporting to the cops when someone robbed you

BTC will drop massively on Dec 28th after the fork. The warning has been given. Screenshot this. Dubs.

Explain a private blockchain. If it's private then it's centralized and not trustless thus defeating the entire point of blockchain.

Guys, if I want to cash out/store value, how can I do it? Normiebase/gdax is rekt atm

>Without coins, why would anyone want to support the network dumbfuck?

>What is IOTA
>What is RaiBlocks

>private
only one faggot gets to handle transactions that fagget can set the price so the transaction fee can be 0 or as high as the fagget wants

>public centralized
a lot of pajeets handle the transaction but a centralized faggot sets the transaction fee

>public decentralized
a lot of chinks handle your transaction and you can pay them what ever the hell you want but since if you set it too low theyre never gonna process it they can choose which transactions to process

why the fuck do you think bcash is being shilled?

fag all the blockchains are trusted because you can never fucking ever change them capiche

>trustless
kek, faggot everbody can download blockchain transactions and view them
why the fuck to you you think we can see all transactions even if we arent miners

Experimental unproven tech that is a blockchain competitor.

Might win out, might not. That's why this is a high risk, high reward market.

if USfag. Only Gemini afaik

Good job on cashing out. Correct moment

IOTA is a scamcoin

Eurofag actually, I think I can't use gemini

I use Bitpanda, it's in Austria ( Not the one with the Kangoroo, the one with mountains)

BTC is so decentralized when Bitmain runs more than 50% network hashrate, then add Blockstream and here we are

>>What is IOTA
Theranos 2.0
>>What is RaiBlocks
Seems pretty solid if they drop that Pajeet name

Where is all this FUD coming from ?
All you can say is : cap this, you will see, you will regret, give us some real explanations or fuck off

OP is correct.

The whales are giving the plebs one last chance before they crush this entire fucking thing.

Checking it out right now, thanks. Is there any liquidity issues atm? A lot of exchanges shat themselves

ugh

The whales control every move

That's it? That's all you got?
I'll keep holding, thanks. You go ahead and stand to the side while the big boys make profit.

Enjoy dev bags.

I heard there was a post where foolish people who sold low yesterday and missed the launch desperately try to FUD to drag the price back down again to get their money back, am I in the right place? Sold at 10500

ITS GOING TO 2000

SELL NOW

A-am I doin it right guise

Much appreciated. I sat up all night last night waiting for The Crash. I'm 54 and a Vet trader. been through many. I can feel it in my bones. I sold out yesterday on Monero after it spiked back up to $354. I knew it wasn't going back up much higher than that before The Big Crash. I sold at a 20% loss, because I do not wish to suffer the 80% loss that is coming. I saw Monero was up ten bucks this morning, and was just about to fomo back in and lose everyhting. Thank you for your post. I am a father of 5, and can not afford to lose this money. I literally bled and friends died for this money. Thank you thank you thank you. When Bitcoin goes, it will take the rest down with.

M O O N
O
O
N

First post to actually make sense.
Everyone will sell because they know goverments will fuck the whole cryptomarket up in 2018. Taxes, profit taking.

>I'm saying this because I care. Please, friends.

What a sleazy, lying fucking jew.

You are right, my friend. Buy more BTC, take a third mortgage, not even God can sink this!

M O O N !
O
O
N
!

not going to crash today. don't fall victim to the fud

Snake oil salesman.

like anyone here 1.) knows the future and 2.) gives a shit about saving one anonymous biz user.

i like , this is jewishness incarnate. a 54 year old veteran trader who relies on a feeling in his bones about when to trade, lmao.

seriously, what's even the point of these threads? all you're doing is fucking shit up for a handful of newbies. it's not like you're going to move the market enough to carve yourselves a dip.

just kill yourselves.

Yeah, but think smart - you sell with loss to chase better trades. Sometimes it's not worth hodling

same although i wouldnt leave the computer for more than 20 minutes at a time if i held any tether at all, real fiat is what i get

Hey man, I can't predict the future but I hope it was good advice. It just seems prudent to not try to gamble a couple extra percentages out of this cat corpse. I hope you have a great christmas with your family.

Let's see,
> I sold at 19k$ because I'm aware of the fact people will cash out for profits, tax related shit.
> Potential crash incoming so why the fuck would you risk gains, i'll step back in if it won't crash.
Have a nice crashmas. Don't be greedy.

And (you) are about fomoing people in to spikes so you can dump your bags ala Link. Over, and over, and over, and over.

What?
I am here to help people find their way to wealth, the door won't be open forever, all that you need is 3BTC and by 2021 you will have enough wealth to live like royalty.

M O O N
O O
O O
N O O M

This. Merry Christmas to all. I'm going to take my 20% loss. Write it off on taxes, and go spend time with my Family. I will see you all after the new year. I really hope this market stabilizes for you. Too risky for me. Adios.

Holy fuck, you're gay. I thought OP is a faggot, but this tops everything

What?
Just buy BTC right fucking now for a 35% profit when it reaches $20K in one week.
Do you hate money or something?

M A R S
A
R
S

i can only hope that we get another 3 years of people in suits giving up on bitcoin and trying to use the underlying technology. that's what got us to 2017 the first time. I never thought it would be possible they'd be that retarded but posts like yours demonstrate there are still people who think they're smart and clearly don't get it at all

There is not enough fiat and demand for such a huge sellout. It's days were numbered.

Enjoy your tether.

Gonna dissect this post:
>I sat up all night last night waiting for The Crash.
"The Crash" capitalized like you're some time traveller remarking on a world happening.

> I'm 54 and a Vet trader. been through many. I can feel it in my bones.
That's osteoporosis you old fuck.

>I sold out yesterday on Monero after it spiked back up to $354. I knew it wasn't going back up much higher than that before The Big Crash.
Again with "The Big Crash."

>I sold at a 20% loss, because I do not wish to suffer the 80% loss that is coming.
KEK, buy high sell low retard

>I am a father of 5, and can not afford to lose this money.
No wonder you're so pressed for money, you spawned 5 more retards into this world.

>I literally bled and friends died for this money.
Bullet sponge.

Underrated post

Nice. Sold 100k

you sound like anything but a professional 'trader'.
what did you trade before cryptocurrencies?

>died for this money

What did you guys do? Rob a dealer?

I fucking cried reading this ahahhaha

Please tell me this is a LARP

where did you little faggots go? turns out I was right, you were wrong, so you just disappear and lay low.

And hope the thread 404's. nope. I'm going to keep it going so every one can see just how wrong you were.

Now that you have shoved the bayonet up their asses, could you twist it a little? I want to watch them beg for the bullet.