Greetings, Veeky Forums, I wish to call upon your powers to Get Shit Done

Greetings, Veeky Forums, I wish to call upon your powers to Get Shit Done.

I need to find Edgardo.

I recently found out that one of my friends knows A Guy Called Squid at her college - apparently he can't tell a lie to save his fucking life. Sadly, he's depressed, and I think the best way to cheer him up would be to reunite him with his old comrade in arms. Nothing could possibly be more righteous an undertaking in the entire world than to bring these two shining warriors of justice back together. I'd use an analogy but there just goddamn isn't one up to the task.

Add me on Discord if you know anything or are Edgardo: FuckXer0#8105. If you're bullshitting then that's between you, Edgardo, and A Guy Called Squid.

That story is fake and gay, and you're a dumb faggot for believing any of it.
Before you even try to say otherwise, try to get some verifiable proof. Since you won't get any, you can just stick to Reddit and fuck off back there.

The Edgardo story is just bad, regardless of whether it's real or fake.

Aw shit whether this is real or not hope those guys are doing well!

Don't bump your own thread, OP.

Also, you type like a faggot.
>Nothing could possibly be more righteous an undertaking in the entire world than to bring these two shining warriors of justice back together.

You're like thirty pounds of gay stuffed inside a ten pound sack.

Yeah yeah, we all think you're cool for hating a thing. Here's your (you).

It's bad but fun. I don't give much of a shit about the story, I'm just trying to help a dude get through some shit.
thanks dad

Why do you talk like this.

Well here's hoping you find him, ye of kindred spirit. Ignore the haters, for if they are not trying to be edgy or ignorant, they are out for your jimmies.

It's fun. You should try it.

Are you trying to outgay OP, namefag?

You leave the Indonesian Gentlemen alone. He's a bro.

Yo, IG, it's me, the /fvgt/ and Fading Embers guy. I'm Wayne. How ya been?

thanks senpai
My jimmies are pretty stationary though. It's not like this is my first time on Veeky Forums. I came fully prepared for a dunkass jamboree.

I concede that you are the most gay of all in this thread, that's your initial goal, right?
Run back to your little hovel, pleb-troll.

Fading Embers! How's that setting gone?
Doing good, knee deep in work-related uncertainty, but this is hardly the thread for it.

Basically abandoned it because the thread is unsustainable while I'm too busy and nobody else is willing to support it. Same with /fvgt/. Basically became cynical and decided to have fun satirizing the shitposts and posters of Veeky Forums as Wayne. Add me on Discord: SwivelDiscourse #9013

The rest of you are also free to add me, if you're looking to get to know the "Real, True, Original Wayne." Can't guarantee it'll be what you're expecting though.

Ah, don't have Discord. Steam? Look for Greensniperhat. Red fist, broken bottle. Or hop on tgchan's room in Rizon.

Discord is honestly pretty well designed and I vastly prefer it to similar shit like Vent and Mumble. I really recommend it.

>Nu-Veeky Forums: We would get shit done, but we're busy being the biggest faggots this side of Veeky Forums

I would help, but I don't know how (aside from bumping the thread to keep it alive).

Also, it's good to see someone with enough compassion that they'll try to help someone else out through a bout of depression.

But then I read those other faggots' posts. Pic related.

>bumping the thread to keep it alive
I'll do much the same, maybe something good will come out of it.

This thread is like staring deeply into the face of Reddit.
I rarely use the word faggotry, but holy shit.
OP and friends, you guys need to lurk more and post less, or better yet, post never.