Fuck Ultramar edition

Fuck Ultramar edition.

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Leaks:
mega.nz/#F!3odCTLCa!5Jc-zB2-JJcYlT55L6FN8g
CHAOS INDEX: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=42492327752258854809

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!ToIUlLiR!o91HYGSY9WBNpei5P_2bTw
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>List Builder
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator#/rosterCreator

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
youtube.com/watch?v=bHYc4hfqa1M
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/40k8_SW_Armageddon_Kill_teams_of_One_Characters.pdf
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Q'orl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for hrud

Best ultramarine?

first for tau are still top tier

Did you support Chaos before the brain injury?

he's just a whim away

>MFW the worlds of Ultramar survives unscathed from the global campaign.

Oh and we're still the best Chapter.

Ventris, probably.

If I made an army of Only Primaris Psykers and Conscripts, on a scale of 1 to Hitler how much of an asshole am I?
With Comissars to keep the conscripts in line of course

I missed this meme.

Why those darkangels look like smurfs

How does he sleep in this heat?

Hitler wasn't an asshole you prick.

Warp Talons or Raptors?
Best loadout for Helbrute?

>Ultra colours
>Dark Angel symbols
Requisitioned for the glory of Macraage, I see.

>unscathed
>Nurgle has basically build his summer house on the area

Those are Deathwing terminators painted blue
The fuck?

More like it'll be unscathed because GW always retcons any chaos victory

>You will never die destroying the enemies of the Emperor, knowing that in your death you have no remorse

Why live?

Guess we're serving an eviction notice then, huh?

Putting dark angels symbology on their armor is probably just how ultramarines signal to other ultramarines that they're downtofuck.

Does conceal from multiple warlocks stack?

It's worded weirdly, and does not state the classic "within X of one or more"

like grindr for space marines

So, Primarines soon, then Deathguard with Morty? Then possibly Lionel?

As worded it probably does stack, but normally you can't cast the same power twice in a turn.

Most of the psychic powers stack which is why they limited them in matched.

Primaris now, then Death Guard, then DAngels

More like the the handkerchief code.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code

>The Chapter Master is selected by a vote amongst all Dreadnoughts

Is this a good system?

>democracy
>a good system
>choose one

I just started playing Tau and I'm not sure what drones to take. I have an idea where I can construct my drones however I like, then add a colour coded elastic band to the plastic stand to indicate what kind of drone it is.
For exmaple: Blue = Shield Drone, Yellow = Gun Drone, Red = Markerlight Drone. This would allow me to change my drone loadout for games without having to buy lots of drones. Of course in tournament I would be locked into my drone loadouts, but by then I would already be comfortable with what drones I want to take. Does this sound like a good idea or would other players frown upon it just because it's not "model accurate"?

I like it, pretty much an "elder council"

I'd be fine with it.

Nice thread title.

WYSIWYG was always more about clarity than a stickler for accuracy. It's nice to have the exact weapons but it's not always practical.

There will be players who frown upon it. Depends on your area how many. It wouldn't be tournament legal, for one thing.

>implying it isn't this handsome sonofabitch
>the ultramarine who saw the truth in girlymans teachings, that the codex is merely a tool and not a "FOLLOW EVERY LETTER REEEEE"
>the dude who fistpunched a warp-steroid filled chaos sorcerer to death with his bare hands
plz

WYSIWYG nigger

Just got the June White Dwarf.

Ahh the fresh smell of a new magazine.

I wonder where he is now? Roboute surely embrace him right?

youtube.com/watch?v=bHYc4hfqa1M

CATO SICARIUS GREATEST OF ALL ULTRAMARINES
>mfw Guilliman thinks he's a pompous ass

Thanks. That seems like a good idea. I'm not overly familiar with other factions though which makes it difficult to guage what I need. I haven't played much, even last edition (I got into the game because I wanted to paint the models and nids were too cute to ignore). I did watch a game where someone spammed DPs with a gross amount of smite spam.

I'm also not planning on dropping nids, I just need a bit of time to figure out what I'm doing with them. Already ripped the TLD off the flyrants and gonna put on a set of lash whip/bonesword combo on them.

Forge World Tyranids stats? Could someone share?

Seriously? Top fucking kek, I need to see the source of that

>>mfw Guilliman thinks he's a pompous ass
gimmegimmegimme

"Excuse me, but you must mean that it is one of the greatest deeds the Chapter has ever accomplished! And it was thanks to I, Cato Sicarius, because that is what it is! And I, Cato Sicarius, was thinking that it was the most righteous time to remind you that I, Cato Sicarius", to be your rightful heir as the new Chapter Master.

Guilliman saw he was arrogant, but also his great skill and potential. Even after 100 years will Guilliman Cato still possesses a noticeable swagger.

It's only a democracy if everyone gets a vore.

>vore
no

I thought Marenus was pissed because Girlyman was taking Sickassius under his wing?

s'not really a meme until more people post it. >.>
guess he's got a harem of subs to fan him

Talons to eat MEQ in melee
Melta Raptors to drop in and angrily shoot at a tank.
Flamer Raptors to hug cover until they can pounce on a half dead squad.

No idea for Helbrute.

SLY MARBO IS BACK NIGGAS 17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/40k8_SW_Armageddon_Kill_teams_of_One_Characters.pdf

Eventually youll have so many drones that it wont matter

Im drowning in drones

Don't most dreadnoughts have a very limited understanding of what's going on due to being in stasis the majority of the time.

Old news.

Is there a template for making custom datasheets?

Sure, if you find a FW employer with access to the material and a problem with his boss.

>If you ever take your armour off you'll die
>Isn't wearing his armour

>He actually uses all his Drone models
They give out drones like candy with almost all their kits, how are you running out of the things?

>Cato Sicarius as protege and Roboute Guilliman out of his death-armor in the same paragraph.

Fucking
Kek

He has only just started.

Never trust Eldar.

I'm coming back from a 4 year hiatus. A couple days ago I went to the GW that I first started at. It's gone downhill so much because they removed the reasons why you would go there. There is barely any stock. They don't have paints for you to sit down and use. They don't have specific nights to come play. Their prices are more expensive than the FLGS. It's just a place to play randos you meet on Facebook.

The FLGS down the road at least tries to foster a community.

what even is this passage lmao

>The boots alone weight "hundreds of kilograms"

Oh, come the fuck on

Thats unfortunate

Every GW store Ive been to in ontario is great. Friendly owner, thriving community, lots of space to play, and open hobby tables.

Played my first game of 8th yesterday and I'm not too sure I enjoyed it. My nids lost to space wolves, but that wasn't the real issue. I guess it's the new-shoe feel causing some blisters but... I don't like how frag missiles roll shots first, then hits. I don't like how the cover system requires you to be touching it, and not counting intervening cover. Monstrous Creatures getting no armour pen unless they have melee weapons is another strange one, as is the winged hive tyrant losing deep strike. Ultimately though, the game just seemed a whole lot less "deep" and exciting. Maybe that's the lack of a full codex for everyone. Oh, and what they did to Zoanthropes was fucking criminal.

>They don't have paints for you to sit down and use.
Yeah, apparently some neckbeard speedpainted his entire army on their local GW's hobby nights, never buying a single paint, so they stopped letting you use store paints. Once again, neckbeards are why we can't have nice things.

Guy on the upper right be like "Just taking a little stroll with my ice cream la la la la la...nothing can ruin my day today"

What's an Eldar?

Dudes like dreadnought sized isn't he?

Ya paint yer armour blue beakie. 'course ya wuld's fine. Blue iz da lukiest coloah!

Inexplicably, yes. He looks really stupid standing amongst a group of marines.

Where did people get the idea that there's gonna be a new faction from?I haven't seen anything about it

That's cause he's already dead inside.

Looks a bit like a case of 'it's different so I don't like it'

There's a reference to them giving the Tau a problem.

If I take that armor off, would you die?

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Q'orl

Where exactly, got any more details?

It would be extremely painful

>Implying they'd do another bug race

You're a big Primarch

Doubt it, they come from outside the galaxy.

The darkness of space, it says.

Don't tell me you brought a fucking winged tyrant with devourers in 8th edition. Tyrants either go on foot with guard now, or winged with melee weapons.

A dreadnought is less than 4m tall, but let's be very generous and say it's 2x as tall as a normal SM

Since mass scales with the cube of size, this would be a factor of 8 again, let's be generous and say a factor of 10.

This would mean just the boot of a SM power/artificer armor weight "tens of kilograms" which is ridiculous.

4u

10/10 best pairing since Grimnar and Ragnar.

How so?

I hope not, it's infringing on Tyranid design space, they'd practically be discount Nids
Yet another extragalactic race?It diminishes Nid impact,since that's already their shtick
And there's a ton of species a;ready in the galaxy that could be a threat

Also sauce?

Id be down with this, as long as it doesnt take away anything from the Tyranids

40k needs more non-humanoid factions

Warp talons are rather nice right now since lightning claws got a buff. Make sure to make them khorne with the icon for rerolls after they deep strike

The whole power armour is supposed to wear about 180 Kg for an astartes.

"tens of kilograms" just for the boots from a very conservative estimate is way out of scale.

Answer in old thread.

180kg seems way too light. Although they could both be made out of different materials.

And Tau used to make short skips into the warp which they don't do now. Retcons away!

Can someone make a web app to make book looking Datasheets? Editing existing ones is fine and all but it won't automatically size itself.

Or "It's too simplistic, streamlined, and vanilla, AND I don't like it"