Major ODN selloff incoming

Buywall got completely obliterated by people selling the news and it just keeps going. The sellwall was removed in a panic attempt to make the price increase, but practically no one is buying anymore. Hell, most haven't even began to sell the news yet.

This is going to crash hard today and tomorrow, whether the app release is good or bad. This is not FUD, and I have absolutely nothing against the coin itself. This is just a honest warning, because I don't want people here on Veeky Forums to become butthurt bagholders later and making Obsidian hate threads for weeks.

tldr: sell now, and if you believe in the project, buy back in later. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.discordapp.net/attachments/383329015592779777/394158735427239938/unknown.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope. Sell tomorrow.

the crash warners are the new meme I swear

Of course people trying to sell are going to say that.
But just in case you are being honest, can't say I didn't do my part. Good luck.

every one who wanted to sell already sold and now we have ICO holders and people from 3000-5000sat. PoS is lucrative so I dont think that we will go much lower. maybe there will be some small dip but could be hard to buy back bigger amount

>every one who wanted to sell already sold
that’s where you are wrong, friend. i’m holding, but OP is likely not wrong. the dip will probably be much worse than you are imagining

This post gave me cancer. Hang yourself OP

ITT: pajeet looking for cheap bags.

>Found the ones who hesitated to sell the news and are sweating bullets after seeing the buy wall get anally destroyed

Looking for quick gains, because it's gonna moon tomorrow.

Why would it moon? A beta release of an app?

Sounds like FUD to buy lower

Coins mooned because of worse reasons.

media.discordapp.net/attachments/383329015592779777/394158735427239938/unknown.png

thanks just sold 1000000 k

Or a "rebrand"?

I'm going to buy lower alright, but not before Tuesday. Sold my stack around 10 hours ago to the buywall, predicting something like this.

LMAO

just a 3 btc market sell and the price dumps almost 50%

not touching this shit again, but if it actually ever gets listed on a decent exchange (binance is not a decent exchange) then i will buy back in

How much are we going to pump for the app release tomorrow??

Negative

screencapped this thread and the answers

lel

This is the one time where it literally is just pajeets and "sell the news" morons dumping.

Patience, for those of you holding go back to your life. Swing traders I suggest actually waiting for a trend reversal. As long we're above the cloud I don't give a FUCK

they added ODN to coinigy?

All cryptopia coins are on there, at least I don't know why they wouldn't be.

Who with an iq over 85 sells now anyway? It wont even dump because it didnt pump. Especially not in a bull market like this where everybody just desperately waits for a slight dip. Rebuyers will get fucked this time.

You clearly haven’t been in this for long

is there really only a 25mil circ supply? this shit looks like NEO

You sell the news, and if the coin goes up instead of falling, then you fucking find a different coin to invest in anons.
Rebuying higher is retarded way to lose money.

Yes I am. Thats why I tell you that moronic news sellers in a mega bull market will get buttfucked hard. Especially with such low mcap.

this.

and we're at 5200 sats with double the volume from last night. now is not the time to sell, even if you're just a coin flipper.

It seems you still haven’t learned anything then. Very well, we will see who is right soon enough.

its def not the time to buy either, user

but market cap will grow nigger

Get ready for a huge correction within the next weeks.

Ok pajeet.

Dumped my bags already this week @5200 sats. Will buy this shitcoin back when it has real volume.

user is right, this piece of shit should of at least been 7ksats right now leading up to beta app. Something doesn't feel right.

it would be but BTC dip fucked the hype

they probably come from odn discord as they are telling people to sell in there...

thank you pakesh, will do

>will buy this shitcoin back when it's a higher price

More time for me to increase bags until they go to other exchanges and the volume goes up.

kek. the idiotic discord users dumping can't even making this shit go back to the kijun.

Hope whale-sama fucks these guys over hardcore, it's their fault this shit dumped as hard as it did with their stupid flash crash a few months ago.

In a world where XVG can have a 3 billion dollar marketcap, I have to believe ODN has room to run.

Shit coin. Shit product.

I am not trying to fud the price down. I legitimately think this project is a non starter because of the team. The idea is fine, the team isn't. If you haven't gotten all of your money out yet you're fucked.

Team is pretty trash. Devs are decent. Rest of team is stupid

they fucked up all this time since ICO to app release. They should build strong community and buy support. They really cant into PR but I am still impress about github updates

FUD more guys, its working.
I can buy more soon.

>734▶
>Shit coin. Shit product.

thank you pakesh, your so kind... please give me more advise pakesh

Welp

but seriously why hasn't it gone up?

because sell the news
are you new or something?
This always happens with everything

Literally this ^

cause marketing is non exist and no one know about it. There are two options:

1. It will be ANTSHARES of 2018

2. You would be not able to cash out

ill hold my 200 odn lol. My logic is, there are coins in the top 100 more useless than this so ill just come back in 2 months and see were we are at. if i sell now sure it may drop to 3500 sat but then i will forget to buy back and it will somehow get to 20k sat lmfao. ALWAYS

road the ANTS to NEO train for awhile (70$)

can't wait for this to blow up. Team has made huge progression over the past couple months.

sell pls

yeah antshares was worth 50cents with shitty volume even like two weeks befor first pump to $14

everything is possible

We going down boyz
Yaay!

hahaha its going to 1000sat

Fuck man why is it going down

quick getting weak man, just buy near 42 or 44 sats. Its already near floor with ICO holders and new, hopefully experienced, investors.

i wonder

cuz it's a low volume exchange and all it takes is one person to dump to create a big red candle. and guess what, people do this just to get people like you to panic :^)

Because the discord trannies are fulfilling the sell the news prophecy. There is no whale dumping, it's just them.

30min candles have fallen, eagerly watching the 60min candles to see if it bounces

Did you not read this thread? Hell, did you not read OP’s post? You should be expecting this and even worse.

at 4600 sat still higher than when i bought... niggers

>github updates mostly about changing text on the "app" going back weeks to make it seem that it is constantly updated

>Code is hidden and cannot be auditted to see if it is what they say it is because "mah secret super code"

>Hasnt delivered on any previous milestones causing huge crashes

>Team sketchy as fuck with previous failed projects

No thanks, i rather throw money down the drain.

I have observed some unusually large ODN buy orders the last days...any ideas..?

smartmoney

Accumulating, suggests strong support at that level.

oh thank you, your so kind, ill take your advice rajat.

just sold 10000k

same here. smart money accumulating for sure. 4-5k sats for this coin is still damn cheap. not sure why everyone is acting like this is an outrageous price.

Calling others pajeet in order to shill your worthless coin, nice work googling psychology tricks, rajesh.

go back to your shitting street, apu

But did you see the fucking no-name DENT coin 20x last week on news that an app was being submitted to the app store. This one has an app coming out and it's gone up like 10%. WTF is this fucking shitcoin.

>this coin sucks cuz coin x mooned

its because they do not have any PR or marketing

WHOS TELLING THE TRUUUUTH?!?!

nice! I just bought 100k

>making money is not the objective

obsidian is something you fucking buy you brainlet .... not something you sell...

also notice all the rakesh, pajeet, rajat and kushmars trying to fud it

well its pretty easy to fud it. You dont have to basically even try.

Bagholder spotted.

These faggots FUDsters will be posting pink wojacks when Obsidian moons. Meanwhile the Obsidian aristocracy will be purchasing lambos.

easy to fud?? nobody fucking sold you pajeet.. it dropped to 4670.... not even to 4100 (previous)

lel ridiculous... nobody is fucking selling...

im buying more of this shit pakesh...

I can't get over so many tards trying to sell the news without it even pumping.

if nobody is selling, then why is the price falling?

if this even gets to a few dollars the gains from staking alone will be worth it if you run a masternode. i have a masternode no matter what

I'm holding till 10 dollars, so I'll only need to sell a small portion of my stack for an easily 10grand.

so go buy a different coin. nobody is stopping you

This ^

it's basically just bots and a the occasional weak handed pajeet.

fell from 5200 to 4684.... not much not even 10%

maybe if your lucky rajat, you can scare people on cryptopia to sell .... ill be buying the dip

thank you for cheap odn

They're trying to sell because it didn't pump. That means it flopped. The app isn't even coming out tomorrow.

Thanks, where can I deposit your 30cents?

so how low it will fall when app will be online?

-6% and people freak out, lol.

it even made it to the discord.

it will probably touch 1k sats

4444 sats reporting in, got in during the 5% bonus

even though it never came close to 1k sats before, even in the biggest part of the dip? ok, rajesh.