/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Last thread: "You are all degenerates" edition

Have you ever considered that these threads might be better if you didn't tell us to go hog wild?

So it's a /pol/tard edition?
I'm white and I don't want children :^)

Well, hogs don't form any familial bonds and will often fuck others freely, so yeah, 'hog wild' aptly describes the cucks in these threads.

Another shit thread

The old thread is still up, please be civil at least until it decays

All things on this page are active, second page is also available for free, every page after that that is opened triggers the threat described.

I like Rogal Dorn and Roboute Guilliman. I want to be friends with them.

Please post my cyoa

When you make it i will post it

I m-made one already and I'm close to finishing a second. The first one was reposted only once which makes me feel bad ;( At least I'm not as graphically retarded now so people won't bully me for shit like image squishing.

Other authors repost their own CYOAs, dummy.

I meant it was reposted by a person other than me only once. I told myself not to repost my cyoas more than once a month after releasing them.

Just fucking post it already, goddamn. Quit whining and post it.

My method for picking what cyoa to open a thread with is to open random ones from my folder until I see one that wasn't posted too recently and isn't too many pages. There's no deeper meaning to it, most people ignore the cyoas posted in OP anyway.

>I told myself not to repost my cyoas more than once a month after releasing them.
You could easily up that to "once a week" (perhaps even further) without people realizing, I'm sure.

Also, requesting that people post your CYOA (without giving any indication as to which CYOA you mean) seems much more obnoxious to me than posting the CYOA yourself.

>tfw no Thousand Son best turned-into-dust-automaton friend

well considering im a massive faggot the techpreist sound like a good deal

>Standard Warrant
>Lunar Cruiser
>Naval Veterans

>Combat Hanger x2 (sides)
>Macrocannon Battery (front)
>Light Lance (top)
>Powered Hull Plates
>Extra Point Defense
>Heavy Void Shield

>High Power Auger
>Auger Screen
>Fitted Crew Quarters
>Guard Regiment
>Palace Fortress

>Juvenat Gland
>Combat Augmentation
>Cogitation Implant
>Gene Sculpting

>Sisters of Battle

Battle Carrier Celestine off to raid for the glory of the Emperor! Plan is to disable ships with fighters and bombers and force them to surrender. If they don't, board them while continuing to pummel with heavy weapons. Primary targets are xeno filth whom we want to capture wealth and technology from. Kind of wanted the Luxury Yacht, but couldn't afford it.

Best of luck to anyone going into 40k universe, suffer well

>requesting

It's more like expressing the author's hope to see his work posted. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling it, so maybe one day some user will make another author happy by posting his rarely posted cyoa.

I'm a bit like as it's quite messy both what you can or can't do and visually even with your explanation.
In my opinion if you're doing a kind of unlocking/types/tiers cyoa it has to be more compartmentalized and visually see the flow of decisions and options, kinda like the OP cyoa.
Also the country/unit/type of rifle doesn't make sense or have any relevance besides artwork, which your cyoa is full, too much perhaps that doesn't add anything if you don't know it has any utility.
I wrote all of this cause I like the idea and more or less how it's coming out but I the base layout is really weak

Somebody posted my cyoa!!!

doesn't count when you do it

I didn't this time.

It's completely normal for people to not repost your shit unless either :

1. It's good

2. Posting it pisses other anons off

The only cyoa of mine that ever gets posted by other people is the Angelanon one, and that's only because they're using it to troll.

Like pottery

>Select all images with belts

Please don't use /pol/tard memes.
Veeky Forums is an anti-/pol/ board.

Lulwy is still the best but i would kill for an adventure cyoa based in elona

Here you go.

>thinks out loud constantly is a negative
what? I mean, I would get it if she was dumb or something like that, but I don't understand how somebody could have a problem with someone just sharing their thoughts.

>Lulwy
>Wanting super cancer
Just pick Opatos.

Why not being a virgin is a negative? I can understand if the number of men is very high but otherwise why?

Don't start that shit again, Tok.

>8/10
>poor hygiene

Just give the Wind Bow to the Black Angel, pets don't get Ether Disease.
Also Jure is superior.

Eldar own the Thousand Scrubs once again, Ahripleb on suicide watch

>Also Jure is superior.
That's a funny way to spell Yacatect.

>Select all images with belts

What's that supposed to mean?

You're going to have to explain to me how the "We must gas the elves for being snobby, elitist, and always up to no good" board is fundamentally incompatible with the "We must gas the kikes for being snobby, elitist, and always up to no good" board.

Use legacy captcha, you damn fool.

Sure user.

I don't like le "exterminatus le xeno, rape the elves HFY" retardcrow either though.

All Yacatect gives you is extra plat you can make easily enough anyway, and extra figurines that you won't need and skins that you could get from your ranches anyway.
Jure gives you a heal that you can use in pretty much any circumstance, besides being out of stamina.

Shut up.

Found the triggered /pol/tard.

my tabletop army is Martyred Lady so I'll go with them.
Seraphim are my favorite so I gotta go with them.
Jump pack and a Plasma pistol since they're safe to use in 8th edition.

Standard Warrant
Dauntless Cruiser
Naval Crew
Plates, point defense, heavy shield
Cannon battery side
Lance battery front
Warp shield and fancy Auger (15 power)
Temple of course
Crew Quarters, yacht
Gland, Cogitation
The Xeno friendo!

Still have 18 points, what's a good way to spend them

Nah. I agree with you that this shithole should not be associated with /pol/. I still want you to shut up about it.

>inspired by
>same, slightly worse, thing except with girl god

Come on now, Reddit

Wow, I never knew you could change it until you said that. Thanks user

Nice try, falseflagger.

they are all terrible

Black GF isn't that bad.

"Oh gee, almost done with this page"
>14,5mb file size
>3000x2411
What am i doing wrong? is it the size of the images on the page itself or is it just better at handling images that are taller than wider?

Someone post a better waifu cyoa

Create your own waifu(s)

Hi, cutie. What's your sign?

>dragging to cons is a bad thing
>a lisp is a bad thing
>southern accent is a bad thing
>dominate you in bedroom is a bad thing
>superiority complex is a bad thing
>tomboyish is a bad thing
>deadpan, thinking out loud, being career orientated, or afraid of sex being bad things
These are all either cute quirks or totally fine if you love them, not negatives

>very tomboyish
>listed as a negative
I'm disgusted.

At least it's not completely wrong.

It at least properly listed 'sexually dominant' as a negative.

Literally everything is fine if you have a personal preference for it. There are probably some people who think 'hardcore alcoholic? Sign me up'. Doesn't mean it's not a generally negative trait.
I agree with you though that the ones you listed aren't actually bad. (though I think most people probably dislike lisping.)

Are you exporting it as .png? Have you tried compressing it to .jpg?

>It at least properly listed 'sexually dominant' as a negative.
WEW

Currently it's a .png, yeah. Does it have an adverse effect on file size?

Compress it.

>Wider than it is long
Yeah, you're definitely doing something wrong.

What exactly do you understand under 'sexually dominant'?
Probably means you're saving it without compression.

.png is lossless, so there's no compression involved. .jpg compresses images by grouping like-coloured pixels.

Basically, .jpg images generally have smaller file sizes the larger and more colourful your images are.

>dominate you in bedroom
>cute quirk

Fag. Do you even lift?

>8 options for rooms
>there are only 14 actual room types, some of which are complete garbage

Why would anyone ever pick the Dressing Room, Garage, Hobby Room, or Conservatory?

>black

yes she is

Ah, i see. Thanks.

bye boring fucks

We won't miss you.

Leo

Hard choice. Elf, Fox, Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Detective, Virgin, Rabbit, and Cat are all attractive in some way.
I think I would go with detective. If she's busy a lot I can have dinner ready when she comes home, and I don't mind if she's afraid of sex since I don't mind going at her pace if she's afraid and takes time to try it.
Plus very importantly she'll play rpg's and video games and stuff if she takes an interest in my hobbies, which is one of the most important things in a relationship, and more important than many of the other pros and cons listed imo.

Because Reddit can't cyoa

They even used the same damn frames and somehow made every room worse

What program are you using for image editing?

Just remember that saving a .jpg will apply the compression algorithm every time, which causes a huge loss in quality if you open, edit, and save the same image over and over again. If you want to save a file for editing later, save it as a .png and then save a separate .jpg copy solely for publishing here.

Unless you use something like Photoshop, in which case you can just save your project file.

The frames are actually slightly different.

Can you not imagine why someone would like to tinker and race cars?
Or maintain a greenhouse?

Good taste.
Picking detective confirms you are my brother from another mother.

Why would anyone want to do normie shit like that?

Microsoft paint for image editing and pixlr for any special effects

Which one of your two was raised by your mother's husband?

And here is the Cthulhu Mythos CYOA I promised long ago!
Page 1/3

That's what I thought.

You disappoint me, user.

>your mother's husband
do you mean father or non-father?