Christmas party tomorrow

>Christmas party tomorrow
>extended family I never see going to hassle me about being unemployed / flex their "moral superiority" over me
>have a 200k portfolio at 21
>tell them nothing

Should I drop the bomb on them this year Veeky Forums? Also buy ark

Dont disclose your gains

MCO looks sexy as fuck right now

uh yes?
why is Veeky Forums so scared of family/friends asking for handouts lol, just say no
would you ask for a fucking handout if someone was doing well? fuck anyone who asks

*until your a millionaire neet then rub it in their wagecuck faces

It's not about hand outs user, it's more that they think they're better than me because I "have nothing" and they like to shit on me for being a neet.

t. family member

don't do it OP

Its not the handout questions, its the fact that a lot of them will start resenting you.

t. self-made rich user

No, don't do it.
All these money leeching asswipes want the money you have as a "duty".
DONT DO IT user

no don't. never.

Don't tell people shit.

Let them hassle you all they want, who gives a fuck? You get to do what you want all day.

Well done good sir.

>Christmas party again this year
>entire family will be there
>hot niece will be there

Help bros.

then they were shit anyways, my cousin has been making fucking bank with his career and I'm nothing but happy for him

drop it, stop being beta

dont do it at user, revealing your power level is allways a big mistake. normies are bitter and hateful

at the very most just say 'yeah i've been doing okay with the stock market this year' or some normie shit

The point of wealth is the inner peace that comes knowing you can buy anything and be safe.

Much like you won't think of crypto in terms on fiat once you're ready, you won't mind people bragging about their jobs once you make it.

Living well is the best revenge.

No, not worth it. Just keep accumulating. One day, when you are content with your wealth, buy a nice house, nice car, and move away saying nothing and cut all ties. Family like that are leaches

Don’t trust anyone

Wait a little more itll be worth it. You can buy yourself something to show off, but dont forget to be humble as well.

NOTHING I TOLD THEM, NOTHING

never reveal your power revel OP, if you're 21yo and you don't want to see them just. don't go faggot

You must hide your power level user. Once the normies discover you have crypto they will surely try to take it from you. Resist the urge to flatter your own ego and you will prosper.

Youre a good person then. I tell select people I trust.

But unfortunately most people are shit. I generally try to see if someone has an entrepreneurial mindset himself before talking about things like that.

Don't tell them anything. They will berate you and if you really make it, they will ask for tips. If those tips turn out not so great, they will berate you again.

this

>Should I drop the bomb on them this year Veeky Forums?
No

Tell them and convince them to invest too, theyll thank you in a year.

They hate you anyway so what difference does it make if you reveal it? Now they act superior to you and if you reveal it they will act resentful.

>"NAH MAN I DONT GAMBLE ITS A PONZY SCHEME THEY SAID SO ON THE NEWS"

Don't. You'll regret it.

wailt til 1mil.

200k is a nice gain - but if you're otherwise unemployed and got nothing going on - it isn't going to get you very far.

keep quiet let your success do the talking

Never explain

shut your fucking mouth until you reach 1mil+
then delete all their info get a new phone number and move to a new country

Idk man. Our moms will never respect it, in fact they'll probably resent it. Our dads will probably get sad about wage cucking their entire life.

Maybe if you gave them some bitcoin for Christmas.. I've been thinking about doing that as a way to break the news. Plus if you give it to them on a hardware wallet you'll get it back after they die.

tell them you do freelance work on the internet and that you make enough to make a living
if they start prying, tell them the nature of your work involves NDAs, so you are not allowed to discuss it with them
tell them you make enough to get by comfortably

They're just worried because they care user. They love you, they're your family. Don't listen to the edgy bitter frogs on here. You can tell them or not, that's your call but they just want to see you happy and aren't aware that you're well on the way. How could they?

Finally, a voice of sanity!

never show your power level

buy a rolex or something and just wear it without saying anything
Normally i think luxury products are bullshit but it might be fun to fuck with them. Sell it after or something

You will make it.
RIGHT NOW don't tell them anything, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, they will hate you even more because they see you as inferior and will try to FUD crypto with something like "well it was just a gamble! just as you made 200k, you could lose it all tomorrow,get a real job,200k don't last for ever!!.

But ONCE you make it, they will know, yes they will, you won't NEED to tell them, they will fucking know, and they will envy you and feel like the worst shit ever. That's the point where you have won my friend. Keep going.

not everyone has a faggot family like you faggot

Don't, you will only be a shitmagnet

To all of you who might have the question "Should I disclose financial gains to my family"

The answer is always NO.

Understand that in Capitalism, there is a slave class and a ruling class. The slave class are indoctrinated from birth into values of "hard work" and believing in government / bank scams that will increase their net worth somewhat but keep them working forever. Their ENTIRE LIVES and world views are based on these axioms, which they are taught from the education system, the job market, mass media etc. This situation influences their beliefs, faith, love life, their entire lives are based on axioms they were taught, and have not challenged.
The ruling class have either got no sense for money whatsoever (e.g. Instragram kiddies who lead bizarre rich people lives, look it up) OR they have so much sense that they see through the system and start exploiting its bullshit for themselves. They gain perspective far detached from the "hard work" narrative. Others get woke, and organise themselves to live free lives.

Now, what happens if you break the narrative? Those with unchallenged delusions about the world begin to LOATHE you. It's difficult to be told that decades spent contributing to the narrative, were essentially superseded by someone who deals in bullshit, and makes x10 as much as them - even though the rich on TV do exactly that! But on TV, it's so detached, they just accept it.

With you? Reality stares them down in the face, they awake from the American dream. Scared, they immediately become defensive, they will often blame you instead of the narrative that jails them, because it's just an easier hill for them to die on.

Get woke / get rich, or die trying.

Screenshot for future use

Drop the bomb, but say you have like 30k instead of 200k. It'll have essentially the same effect (that's like the yearly income of a low income person).

Some seriously autistic fucks ITT.

How come everyone hates their family here? I got my 60 year old blue collar dad involved in crypto and made a portfolio for him and he's nearly x2 already.

He is starting to learn memes and chatting about shitcoins is a bonding activity.

Extended family maybe don't reveal but your own parents?

They will see it like lottery winnings and expect you to share.

Keep hold of your 'fuck you money'.
And don't tell people. Telling them will be satisfying for a second and then you'll regret it.

>Some seriously autistic fucks ITT.
You're retarded if you think all families are the same, some parents are shit.

Parents depends on family but friends is a NOGO

Its as if everyone here has shit family and trust issues

>but they just want to see you happy and aren't aware that you're well on the way. How could they?

hahahahHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Money brings out the worst in people mate, even family

THIS

because in the end of the day even your mother, father etc are also only humans. listen to i had to learn it the hard way

My parents would be ecstatic to know im well off.

This

>its as if most people that are redpilled got that way by being exposed to a non-fairytale-esque reality

They'll steal it or kill you if they have to. Never underestimate the sick mind of a normal scum.

No.

Tell them that you've given up materialism for a life of religious piety and that you've found your way to Jesus.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING

Then tell them you are well off, see what happens. Tell your siblings and cousins too.

Im going to assume you're not "well off" yet and havent experienced the fact the people start to believe they value your own money more than you do, hence they deserve handouts on virtue of the fact that you already have money.

Especially if its because OP didnt earn it within socially acceptable parameters. If OP said that he made 200k on the stock market for example he would be the genius of the family, but because the media is portraying crypto as either tulip mania 2000 or some shady ponzi scheme they will look down on OP as underserving of his wealth, even if he spent the time or took the risks to explore a new emerging market by his own free will.

You're not an angel, neither are your friends, nor are your family. There is a reason why the wise men of all ages have told us over and over again that we can only change ourselves if we want to better the world, meanwhile you have to put up with the completely un-selfaware masses believing they are all perfect beings who do no wrong and for some bizzare reason deserve the entire world for nothing. Funny thing is for us, the crypto world quickly teaches us that we aren't smarter or more deserving than anyone else.

Are you financially independent?

If you are, just tell them that you're actually making some decent money on the stock market.

If you aren't, you deserve to be bullied by your family.

Is it wrong to engage in sexual relations with a step-cousin?

Not everyone is the same. My brothers, family and friends would never ask anything of me and would be happy for my success. Sorry you dont hang around people you can trust.

>How come everyone hates their family here? I got my 60 year old blue collar dad involved in crypto and made a portfolio for him and he's nearly x2 already.
>He is starting to learn memes and chatting about shitcoins is a bonding activity.

That made my heart warm a little, thanks user.

Listen to me:
Never, ever, tell anyone about how much money you actually have.
You don't understand how jealous and greedy other people can be.

I told my family that I have over 2 million dollars in my name and they don't even see me as a family member because I don't give them anything.
My sister, mother and grand-mother are leeching of me and beg for money everytime we speak on the phone and/or see eachother.
They see me as anything but a family now.

You family WILL turn against you if they know that you are rich. It's human nature to be greedy and fuck anyone else over for their own gain.

You can't cash out anyway so you're still a failure; why brag about it?

Look up what happens to lottery winners. There’s a Reddit post about what to do if you win, and it has a TON of examples of family stealing and killing spouses for it, etc. don’t do it

Oh, and you can kiss your friends goodbye.
I bought a nice brand new BMW with some of my money and they instantly knew I was rich.
Every subject we talk about always ends up with me being rich. You are forced to find new rich friends because your old ones will not leave you alone and talk to you as they did when you weren't rich. I hate this. I just want my family back. I wish I never told them anything.

What did he mean by this?

What kind of step cousin

DO NOT TELL THEM SHIT! JUST LEAVE AN LAUGH AT THEIR STUPID ASSES FROM YOUR LAMBO! LET THEM LAUGH! SOON THEY'LL CRY, BEG AND PLEAD AND YOU'LL SEE HOW MUCH OF A "FAMILY" THEY REALLY ARE!

The Age of NEETs has come!

>"Have you bought bitcoin user?"
>"Fuck yea i did you should too"

This is how you maintain healthy relationships.
Making it is only half the battle gentlemen.

>not gambling with your mommy's money
>not telling your relatives to make them rich too
>not telling your boss you are making a killing compared to pennies he pays you and he better start looking for replacement

nocoiner cope/hyde community cope

Nobody ever says what "get woke" means. I am woke. Woke enough to make 110k salary. But I know I'm being rused regardless and will never become rich outside of saving 50% of my income for 30 years.

I have a cousin who started begging in the streets in Europe 20 years ago, in ten years he owned hotels, then lost it all in the financial collapse. He borrowed 200 bucks from me ten years ago. This year he came out at as a multimillionaire.

I'm woke, but I don't see the path forward.

Bruv do not tell them shit. Sick and tired of normies dude. Let them wage cuck for the rest of their lives. It's great having an upper hand in life for once.

I have a cousin that makes bank at his job, working for a major media corporation. People ask him for free shit all the time and he just started telling me how he's starting to cut people off. Tell them, if they treat you like shit leave them behind.

Don't tell them. Never disclose how much you have.

lol OP. $200k isnt enough to justify being an unemployed neet. they are rightly concerned about you. Get a job.

Order a lambo from your phone during dinner

>The one guy who hasnt actually made it ITT saying everyone else is wrong
>Several stories ITT from people who have made it saying otherwise

Again, get there first before stroking your dick over yourself.

i swear OP, you need to stay poorfag perception

i made the mistake to disclose it to my mom, guess what, she asked me if i can loan her money for a car - yeah.. fuck me amirite

never disclose it even to close family, it is somehow a ticket to irresponsible lifestyle

Dont tell ur family anything bro. Tt has bit me in the ass, oo lets be honest, EVERY FUCKING SINGLE TIME I HAVE TOLD ANYONE. (besides old crypto buddies)

>even going
wew lad. think of the gains you might miss. if you're at all anxious about it or don't feel like going just don't

Just tell them you have other prospects and you're doing just fine.

This, most people don't even understand what money is. They hear $300 and think of an xbox. You should hear it as a unit of measurement, not some "thing".

>How come everyone hates their family here?
i don't know about other people here but my parents tend to lock horns every time they are upset with something. they usually take it out on the person with the least amount of authority and that's me

high quality post

>dividends from my online business ventures
>pimping out digital cats

A hot one

Get to Lamon land beforehand you reveal your power levels.

This. Revealing your crypto gains is asking for the 5 dollar wrench treatment

you do need another source of profit after 5 years unless you invest in REQ

LOL. Then in the next family meeting arrive in a Lambo with some hookers

what's he like

you don't own shit til you cash out u useless neet pos, nothing but a drain on society and your parents with your imaginary internet meme money