Assamle

yesterday we set floor 50 cent. are we making 60 cent today ?
> Sergey confirmed they working with SWIFT on bond payments, you know what this means trillions of transactions goes through link network. this one fucking usecase. there are dozen or other bigger ones. will non-linkers realize it ? or will they stay poor.

lets set 60 cent floor today. dont fucking sell until 50 $ link. this should have been historic moment for biz to find a Dimond too early and accumulate it.

Fuck ur pathetic.. ripple is literally making swift obslete

retard, swift has 12k banks on board, u r centralized rip of ripple have non working pajeet banks on board.

> new store of value

btc goes down > link goes up
btc goes up > link goes up

what a confy times for linkers

link timeline best timeline

guys can we crash LINK
need to accumalate more

will buy at 0.2-0.3 this week or the next one.

seriously, how stupid can you be to buy rn? pumping without even good reason.

You know it’s gonna dump right?

Link's arrived and never going back.

u nigga, no reason, are you retard. they implementing bong payments for swift with numerous other usecases.. normies are realized now. if u dont get in now. its last chance fucking below 60 cent. its like ETH at 2$. did you realized it. or want to stay poor retard.

brainlet, LINK is literally making ripple obsolete

No pajeet, the time for buying my bags is over.

Probably .70cents based on current rate of growth. We already passed .60cents yday, going to $1 EOY

No, they said PoC for Swift. That's proof of concept. They're working on something and if Swift likes it, THEN they'll be working together

Crash link please. I want to buy more.

Should I have listened to you faggots?

Buy now or wait for a dip?

Yup. All your marketcap are belong to us Cripplefags

what will be the ath for link in the next 5 years
if everything goes as good as it gets
is a price around 50$ even realistic?
i mean the amount of tokens is pretty high

Normally I'd say wait for a dip, but yesterday's march upward seemed like someone was just buying up the entire order book, and it should have dipped by now but has traded sideways instead. Looking more like a continuation pattern than a top, and with fiat value still climbing I'm more inclined to believe this is just getting started.

This activity over the past few days is quite different from past activity. Its at a critical point where it could either drop hard to let off some steam... or rocket without notice.

Wtf does Assamle mean?

Seriously? No one is saying anything about the obvious paid pajeet shill?
The smell of curry got through my phone

Pajeet misspelled Diamond. The pottery is not over my head, neither is his smell.

i think he meant assemble or something

> assamle dur orgl fixrr!

it's a retarded way of saying Assemble
you know, "Autobutts, assemble" => "Aut0butts, Assamle"
I'm really breaking an unspoken rule by explaining this to you and destroying the memescape by going "behind the meme" with you but seriously stop asking stupid questions

lurk moar fagit

Nooooo, LINK was not meant to go so soon. I need to finish my stack.

>tfw sold my 3500 LINK at 35 cents
You were right, Veeky Forums. I fucked up. I'm never gonna make it.

You should have done your own research, then you wouldn't have to listen to us, you would have been smart enough to buy.

Just because someone is from India doesn't mean they are a paid shill.
All my Indian friends post here and are behind half the posts calling out pajeets.

ohh boy, u seem noob to biz. every fuccking word in dictionary, we say retarded way. thats beauty of biz. stay poor user, instead of buying link, u wasting time on trying to research on my retarded words. we heading 1$ by eoy. possible by Christmas. smart ppl buying Christmas lambo for next year. poor and less IQ retards selling link to buy plate meal for this Christmas. realize it and run and buy link under 1$, its fucking huge

Going to hit 60 cents tonight and its looking more likely to be $1 EOY. Scary thing is this is still heavily undervalued, this will pull a Verge.

How the hell is this possible? It's been dead for so long? Just because Sergoy is searching for some devs?

It's because it's becoming ever more clear now that LINK is here to stay, and it's going to be huge. Then there's the factor that more people are now starting to hear about it. Until now it's been practically unknown. Then there's the additional fact that it's been extremely undervalued for a few months now.

>pumping without even good reason
Are you literally living under a rock?

I fomo bought at 60Ct.

no worry. u laid founding stone for u r future. anything above 5-10k link is in lambo land.

Everything under 1$ is cheap as hell

mfw only 2.3k LINK

don't be mad you missed out. It's not too late...

Not gonna buy at ath linkie

Thanks for comforting me. I will HODL even if I lose all of it

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

ive never been down to lost 40 perent of my stack in a day or two but now i really hope that btc goes to 8k like people are predicting so ican all in link xD

Now

Pajeet, my son...

sell walls gettin raped as we speak

This is the truest copypasta on this board

NEW ATH!!!!

The fact that he has difficulty hiring staff doesn't inspire confidence.

Remember that he hired a person to learn go-lang instead of hiring a seasoned engineer. This reeks of narcissistic need to be the smartest person in the room, which again reeks of IOTA level problems - all being smoke and mirrors.

The issue is there is essentially little to no link left to accumulate. Better buy in now guys the demand is high for little to no link. Everyone is holding or hoarding.

this. very much this.
you are all being played

i did the same sold around 3000 but at 0.17 managed to get back 500 relatively cheap but god this is aids

retarded roundabout fud. i'll give you points for being creative. now gtfo you nolinker and stay poor

should i 50/50 ICX and LINK

nigga, u r fomo does not work. link head office in SFO, not in chinke or pajeet land, he is working facebook and google engineers behind the doors. he dont need your 100 link buy order. he selling to corporates where money lies.

could've gotten at 0.50, oh well, had to FOMO it

cup and handle forming dip or breakout inc

>sell off link bags 2 days before the big crash because it was a shitcoin going nowhere

>somehow isn't effected by the crash and keeps mooning afterwards

cryptocurrency is so fucking stupid lmao

This guy gets it. It looks everything like accumulation

>taking the time to type all this shit while you could be sucking dick for more link

Yep. Something is coming in terms of news most likely. Also there is limited link available at all, demand is surging!

what the fuck????

sell walls eating alive by buyers. come one fuck this shit to roof.

only have 1k and no funds left. what do??

anyone who was watching yesterday when someone was buying .2 something btc at top buy over and over and over for hours ... has this been looking like that again? only started watching 45 min ago

dear god

Yeah, someone has just been spamming market price over and over. Don't really understand why though, I mean most people at least wait for even a small dip and buy then.

someone knows that getting LINK now, at any price below $1, is absolutely critical.

There has to be insider info/institutions acquiring at this point right? I don't think a clever PnD can explain any of this

This right here. After this weekend there will be essentially miniscule amounts of link left to even buy up.

>HODL even if I lose all of it
What did he mean by this?

Yeah but it's smarter to maximize the amount of LINK you can buy user. If I could buy 1k LINK vs 500 LINK for buying under market, I'd take the 1k. I mean yes the price is going up, but it won't be $100 dollars tomorrow, although who knows at this point. Maybe there really is no time left.

this is pretty much what it has to be.

I FELL FOR THE FUD AND SOLD AT THE BOTTOM

To all fellow Linkmarines.
The time to accumulate is over. Fasten your seatbelts, the rocket to andromeda is leaving soon.

It means hold until fucking moon, or crash n burn

My banks CIO said they'll never replace swift (no larp, I asked him personally).

Banks are bullish on swift

Inadvertent effect of Sergey's lack of marketing has filtered out most of the weak hands. Price wont stop once there is no more.

congratulations on this
seriously

And here comes the drop.

lol. fudder. If you know what is happening in banking world. u wont be here by u r shitpost. let me do a favor , go and buy 1k link, u no need to post in biz after 6 months, straight away u can be in lambo land

>1 red candle
HEH HEH HEH LINKERS BTFOed!@!!! HAHAHAHAHA HAHA...HAHAH!!!!

Its happening boyos

To the moon

the drop was because it lost volume passed below the trend line and the bots sold off, 6 h from now new ath

or maybe you're fucking stupid

I'm not fudding though, I am actually speaking FOR link and AGAINST ripple. Reading comprehension 101. I myself have 5,3K link

you're a nice lady.

Can you please stop typing in such an idiotic manner, it's really etching at my nerves.

Looks like a pump to me

Or perhaps they're trying to pump it to 1$+, let fomo take it higher then dump?
Maybe. Just maybe.
Hodling since 15c here.

Cant we just go back to pennystocks guys?

how does nodes work ?
How many links I need to set up one node ?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Chain Link, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Coinbase, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pump and dumps on BitBean, and I have over 300% confirmed gains. I am trained in gorilla crypto trading and I’m the top Link bagholder in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to Chain Link but just another target. I will wipe your coins the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Linkies over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Pajeets across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the blockchain and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kek

Riddle user here. Can't share any details, but here's a quote from the head of finance of a HyperLedger member company with multibillion dollar revenue last year "Things are moving rapidly now and I know of no other choice"