Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

A few years ago a very cool user made some threads where people could post descriptions of their PCs and user would make Lego minifig versions of them.

I am not that user, but I do have a lot of minifig parts and four hours to kill, so if you would like a minifig version of your character post in this thread and I will do my best.

Pic related; it's my Space Friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=lego quest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

7ft tall muscular black-scaled dragonborn warlord with a halberd. Go nuts!

I did my best!

Forgot to mention that I don't have a whole lot of non-yellow heads so it's a lot easier to do human-ish figs

Yeah, I looked everywhere and the only other option is a plain black head.

If I had one of these Ninjago heads it might work a little better.

Tripping right out of the gate, how humiliating!

Human warrior, wears a plague doctor/bird mask and flowing dark clothes. Carries a brace of wheel-lock pistols and a magic sword.

This was a little easier!

Maybe not better, but easier!

Red kobold wearing a light cloth vest and belt, wields a spear and a lantern.

Forgot I had this hat, which I think also looks nice and dragon-y.

A warhammer fantasy inqusitor with a torch in one hand and a large bushy beard.

Just wanna say thanks to Op, who is a first class quality poster. Keep it up!

A fully and heavily armored guy with one of those + eyeslit helmets, carries a big ol' black sword longer than he is tall what shoots blue lightning out here and there.

Getting a little faster, anyway!

It's fun to play with UV lights.

Thanks user!

Ork boy

Nice, like it. Thanks mate.

Can I get a particularly angry post-apocalyptic tank man?

Also, you're doing god's work.

Psion Warrior. Tattered armor. Energy sword in hand. Floating energy shield floating around him and missing his left eye.

OP is a pretty cool dude!

I have a Drow sorcerer with a prosthetic left arm, a fancy staff, and purple robes.

Thanks!

Okay how about a challenge. Black-furred Ratfolk alchemist, with a black dagger, and a propensity for bombs.

PRAISE THE UV LIGHT

holy shit that's pretty cool
thanks buddy

>Filename
>tfw LEGO will never revisit Clutch Powers

Gonna go eat a late-night snack, be right back!

Love it

A Mexican Gnoll Bard

Oh hey I remember you posting these a week or two ago. Great work, they make me happy to look at. Do you have a website or somewhere you post these to?

Pretty spiffy. I really like the eyebrows, it captures his hatred for all abominations.

Thanks user!

Call it a longshot, but- could you get a mannequin-like robot/construct, with butterfly wings?

Old space cop with a shotgun?

I used to make Dwarves by removing the legs and using 2x1 pieces for their legs.

Unfortunately that sound means we're out of time, but if you want to make a request I will make a new thread later and try to fill as many as I can!

>Do you have a website or somewhere you post these to?
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=lego quest

I also post a lot in the Lego General on Goodnight everybody!

Sleep tight, cool dude

Bump

Wanted to try doing some using LDD and Bluerender. Can't do a lot, though, since each one would take me a while.

Neat!

A pirate dual-wielding a sword/sabre and a whip, wearing an elephant-face mask (can simply look like an elephant face), optionally poor color taste in clothing (bright purprle and green for instance).

This thread is great and you're equally great dear user.

Forgot to mention, I'm not OP.

Cute! I love the bomb.

Human swordmage that wears half-plate armor, has a slit styled horned helmet, wears a lion skin on is shoulders and wields a sunblade and a small shield.

Thats looks really good, what kind of camera are you using?

Whoa, this is awesome
Not the requester but very nice

I wanted to do a more cartoony/traditional-looking bomb, but there were too many dark-colored pieces already.

Is that an actual hairpiece?

I apparently have much work to do on bricklink

It's a dual-molded ears-and-hair piece for the Elves minidolls but it doesn't come in those colors.

>minidolls
>probably flesh tone
Oh, crisis averted. Thanks dude.

>Thats looks really good, what kind of camera are you using?

Thanks user

Just a potato I got lucky with that takes really good macro shots.

I have to go to bed now but I will make a new thread with as many requests as I can fill either tomorrow night or Saturday morning if this one dies before then.

You rock!

Lego has put out three yellowfig elves with dualmold ear-hair pieces. Otherwise, you might check Ali for sorta-Lego versions in the color(s) you want.

LDD says it's Part #13766, but unless they're also starting a LEGO Drow line, you probably won't find it (or most of those other pieces) in that particular color combination, since I'm using colors from the older versions, too.
Sorry to disappoint.

>Sorry to disappoint
No, brickanon. You are the national treasure of Legoland

That's cute as hell. Good work.

For doing something just about anyone can do?

Necron Phaerakh with a gorgon style body, a staff and a circular shield.

I don't even know if Lego does a snake body, let alone a robot snake body, but I'd be fascinated to see the attempt.

Crippled human redneck warlock that uses his broken sword for spell casting

>minidolls

That's what the Friends/Elves/Disney Princess characters are called

>I don't even know if Lego does a snake body, let alone a robot snake body, but I'd be fascinated to see the attempt.

They actually do make a snake lower half in a few different colors, but for you a brickbuilt version will probably look better.

Thanks user!

I have to work late again tonight but I will be back in about 14 hours and then maybe I can do some more if LDDanon hasn't gotten through them all yet!

>I have to work late again tonight but I will be back in about 14 hours and then maybe I can do some more if LDDanon hasn't gotten through them all yet!

Based.

Don't forget the DC Superhero Girls.

Op, can you show more pics of that adeptus mechanics figure? I want it.

Not OP, but grabbed it last time.

Bless you user. Off to bricklink I go

Still not OP.

Last of the bunch.