Lihnk iz a sitcon dud JUST sell

>"Sell at 14 cents dude, you can rebuy next week under 10 cents"
>"LINK is a shitcoin, it will keep going down forever"
>"Selling at 14 cents and rebuying later is a fucking nobrainer"
>"Not selling link before it dumps further, Sergey doesn't even work on the project anymore.
I'm sorry Sergey, I'm sorry for ever selling my LINKs, I'm sorry for thinking you would go under 14 cents. I'm sorry I ever listened to these autists. I'm sorry I failed you sergey, I'm sorry I failed you, linkies. I'm sorry.

What about sats

thank fuck i bought sonm instead of this shit

>using sats instead of USD

LINK is going to lead so many bizraelites out of wage slavery.

You sold link??

Do you think it is going to go up somehow? Its a shitcoin, nobody is actually backing them except some autistic fucks on Veeky Forums

Lol

If they can hold. There will be those who will sell at $1 and watch as it goes right to $3 the same day. Are people blind right now with the opportunity here or is this just all FUD I see on this board about LINK?

What opportunity?

It is a shitcoin, you know this

$3 dollars
hahaha, it will keep pumping and dumping

Day 1 holder here, have only bought more and more. May never stop buying. Never fucking selling. Plan on staking LINKs for passive gains. Maybe I can escape this life of indentured servitude.

Stay poor

Audibly keked. This is why I open LINK threads.

loookk..

I'm heavily invested in link from a few months ago and just want to know the truth, why would it go up so heavily when btc, eth and some others are doing so well

I see no reason for link to be the one to go up past a dollar in a month, unless I'm wrong and just stupid luck has it I have some heavy bags in link and never sold

Whats a realistic price for link in end of 2019

Fuck off larper

So like why is it going to get higher?

I already said I'm not selling and I bought extra when it went down so low a month ago...

Its needed to pay node operators therefore it's integral to the network, and we all know the network is going to be heavily used.

Dyor you mongloid

So srs question

I hold like 20k in link, bought in low felt bad when it went down but never sold and just waited

Should I actually sell this when it hits 10-20 bucks or hold for long term gains

How likely can we see 100 dollars a link?

I haven't been on Veeky Forums in a month and a half btw, I kin of just wait and once my coins take off, i check what Veeky Forums is saying

true linkies literally never sell and use it as a trust fund for nodes. You will quite literally make more from holding link and selling data/information then selling it at $100 a piece.

>How likely can we see 100 dollars a link?
Almost certain

Please dump link. I can't afford you anymore.

Nocoin here
how the fuck do I buy ANYTHING? At first I thought I could just buy from an exchange but then I realized I have to set up a wallet and now im wondering about getting hacked

Buttcoin dumped. And buttcoin holders BTFO.
What about sats?

I've been lurking Veeky Forums for a month or two now without actually investing anything (filthy no-coiner here because former NEET but I have a job now so I can invest). How do you distinguish genuine posts from people trying to sell you their bags or take your sheckles?

I guess that's just part of the fun of this board, but between slowjaks, pink wojaks, and peepees it's hard to tell what to put any money in. I guess DYOR is the only way, in which case do you anons have any good tips for a complete noob to the investing world, crypto or otherwise? After seeing the potential gains in crypto both long and shorterm it seems like I would be a brainlet to not jump on board, but I can't tell which coins are memecoins or mooncoins

their investment was obviously preserved, as the satoshi value was preserved you peebrain

W-why is /link/ going so high right now, look at the price

its going through the roof

I dont want to only buy link, ive actually done some research into a couple other altcoins and been reading whitepapers all morning

but also im retarded so

Honestly, just lurk moar, you'll learn through experience

fair enough, guess I'll just have to take a few hits on my wallet before I start to figure it out

gonna start out small though, buy a handful of smaller coins $50 per. and see what happens

watch for my suicide in the news next month

If you are good at recognizing patterns and have a good memory you will quickly be able to distinguish between a shill and a genuine post. Beyond figuring out which posts to pay more attention to it's all on you and your risk tolerance.

Holy shit, I am a jew... fuckkkkkk!!!

>tfw the heebs are backing LINK
Should I be worried or happy about this?

kek. Abandon thread, the goyim know

I FUCKING KNEW IT BIZ