LINK working with SWIFT

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17

Why is no one talking about this!?!?! This is insanely huge.

>We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks.

>sibos17
Old+priced in
Get out, Sergey is dumping

The fact that Ripple is $50 billion because it can in theory compete with Swift. While Link is actually working with Swift... do the math.

quit shilling absolute shit

>SELL THIS SCAM COIN LINKIES

but Veeky Forums likes coins that can be explained by colorful images. Reading is beyond them

Oh are we still doing the FUD thing?

Even if XRP is a competitor to SWIFT, SWIFT is well established already. The transition (if it ever happens) would not happen overnight.

XRP has nothing to do with LINK, though.

Sell your links! do it now, ill even buy them off you. Anyone wanna sell them to me at .40c?

shilling is so weak and yet some faggots jump in, sell soon or you'll holding the infamous link bags for at least another quarter. literally zero news and next announcment is in 2-3 months.

This

> infamous link bags

I've literally made 12 ETH trading LINK alone. I'm done selling though -- I have no doubt this will be $1 end of Q1. It hasn't dipped below $0.50 in awhile.

>he still thinks LINK is going back down

Nope.

was 0.28 cent 28 hours ago nigger.
i'm holding 12k link,missed so many pnd in the last 2 months because i didn't had the balls to sell, not this time. still searching for the top to dump them, hope im not too greedy.

You're retarded. You mean when everything flash crashed for a second, it dipped to $0.30. That's like saying "Bitcoin was just $10k!".

Jesus christ, stay poor.

This isn't a pump and dump, we're at 60cents user it's the real deal

That's been there for months newfag.
t. stinky linky

>and next announcment is in 2-3 months
And yet LINK is all you're gonna be hearing about for the next 2-3 months.

I'm selling all my link at .85 cents ,this wont last it will go to .15 before the year is up

Alright, it's been fun joke FUDing on LINK but none of us actually believed the FUD right?

This coin is so obviously winner that we all recognized the satire... right?

Or is biz really so stupid that they thought the coin was just going to stay at .20 forever in this market, with this much hype, with such an active fan base.

Please tell me you all bought at least 1000 of these bad boys?

Priced in? Oh I just found the biggest retard on Veeky Forums.

Nah, .15 is unrealistic. People are too into it to let it fall that low. Unless there's another market crash you probably won't see cheaper then .40-.35 tops.

link went to 0.3-0.35 cent after the announcment before the crash and hanged on 0.35 -+, meaning link pumping only because everything else is, when the market stabilize, it'll go back to 0.25-0.45 zone for a while. if the news has such an impact, it should have pumped a few days ago.
it's all i've heard about for the past 3 months.
again, im strongly belive in link but i just don't see how it can reach anything higher than this without significant news.

Are companies really going to switch to an unknown system which would take massive investment and infrastructure changes or just stick what they already have?

What do you really believe?

Considering ChainLink is plug and play, while adopting ripple means making massive infrastructure chages, the choice is clear

>which would take massive investment and infrastructure changes
It actually doesn't need those

Who in the hell has been constantly making these market buys over the last 3 days? The order book has been basically flat on the buy side and a wall on the sell side and they just keep tearing through levels without any meaningful pullbacks. Its fascinating to watch

In all hoesty when link was first spammed on this board i thought it was just another pnd. The constant threads made curious about it and so i gave it a shot and read the whitepaper. After understanding its use case and importance for worldwide blockchain integration I went 75% in at 40c. If blockchain as a whole succeeds this coin will be undoubtedly needed. I think this coin will either break or make people rich and all this fud is probably just a combination of Veeky Forums contrarians, satire, and anons not seeing the biggee picture. For now, we stinky linkys must appreciate the memes and fud attempts so that we can accumulate more

>priced in
It's really not.

If the Swift relationship had been priced in, Link would be sitting on a multi-billion market cap right now.
And that's without mentioning the likes of AXA, Sony, BNP Paribas, Santander, Zeppelin etc.

whales have finished accumulating, this shit is now going to the stratosphere.

This.
Banks don't even have to change their APIs.

Using Chainlink will be infinitely lower threshold for banks than coding their own oracles, even.