Is he right?

Is he right?

mostly, yes

yeah he is
i started few months ago and now i holt only around 4 coins at max
just accept you can't predict every moon, dont be jealous and exercise patience

All I need is 1. Guess which it is.

I'm an all-in chad. Diversifying will never get you to the moon.

I'm guilty of this, I'm in like 14 coins atm

Nope
I was lazy and one part of my portfolio is at bittrex. i bought ALL coins ons bittrex for 0.02 btc worth each. on my other portfolio i had similar gains

Diversifying will, on average, increase your gains. Stock traders do it for a reason. It's been mathematically proven and it's not a meme. That doesn't mean you should diversify into shitty coins for the sake of diversity. You still should try to pick winners. But more diverse is still better.

BCH

i think if you only have 5k USD go all in

>not catching moons on all coins you invest in
all-in is silly

How diverse is too much tho?

XRP

You're too diverse when there are no more good coins to buy and you start investing in shit coins.

>I don't believe in diversifying too much
>holds 5 coins

Wrong.
not in this market with the abundance of shitcoins, pic the solid few

yup

I'm 100% in Bitcoin Cash, all others are shitcoins

ltc

This. I hold LINK, BAT, NMR, CFD, and XTZ very comfy and I haven't checked my Blockfolio in weeks.

>I don't diversify
>I "only" hold max 5 coins

Is he legitimately retarded?

I honestly dont even know if this is supposed to be ironic shitposting or serious talk. What is it with BCH?!?!

I have only 3 (BTC/LINK/KMD)

was tempting to go 4 with ICX aswell but didnt

>CFD
lmfao

I am all in ODN, MANA, STORM and DNA
Welcome to All or nothing team.

Im all in BCH

I'm not a rich fag but I'm not joking. BCH will be #1, it will even destroy ETH because BCH will enable smart contracts on top of the BCH blockchain within either 6 months or a year.

BTC is dead mate, as you can see Veeky Forums is starting to realise it which is why we're debating it - I was trying to tell Veeky Forums to buy BCH at $200 and now they're $3k each and obviously there's still a whole heap of upside to go.