Sex or pathfinder

im legit contemplating whether or not i want to play my weekly scheduled game of pathfinder or get the pretty high chance of getting laid with a new lady friend. im not some blue balled beta whos horny all the time so its pretty difficult to decide. you guys decide

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-are-the-average-prostitution-prices-worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flip a coin

Pathfinder is shit. But 3D is pig disgusting. I'm torn.

Why not both?

If it was a better game I'd say go for that, but Pathfinder is pretty trash.

the GM is pretty good. made his own maps for a dozen areas an everything

if it was my slut friend from Belgium that would be a piece of cake

Invite her to the game, set her on the table, and yell at her to stay still as you and your friends play all the pieces and maps on her stomach.

Your group might view ditching to get laid as That Guy behavior if they don't have any warning ahead of time. Most good friends would consider a date a good reason, though your scheduling skills are weak.

Girl, but then leave early and go to the game.

You'll get the best of both worlds. You scua faglord

Pathfinder senpai it's obvious choice. Women will ruin your life and sap your soul away. Doesn't matter how cool they seem at first eventually it'll wear off then next thing you know your married working to support the cancerous growth who can't even cook right. I mean honestly how do you fucking fuck up spaghetti? It's not hard especially when she has all day to cook and clean yet gets done. Sex will become a chore and she'll bitch until talking to your friends and playing shitty role playing games become not worth the damage it causes later. Then she'll divorce your ass while your in Kuwait scraping dead camel from some pakkis gold plated driveway for 11.45 an hour. Just play pathfinder

>im not some blue balled beta whos horny all the time so its pretty difficult to decide
>Has incase art saved

Sure

If you have to ask here, you've already decided what you're going to do and just need your perceived Veeky Forums hivemind to okay your opinion. Just be a non-blueballed-beta and decide on your own.

>Pathfinder

Go get laid.

Get laid.

Cool story.

Look dude, you like incase, so if you want to bang your trap "lady" friend go straight for it. It'll help keep your fetishes off the table where they belong.

This user has the truth of it

>magical realm game system
>or actually entering your magical realm

really activates my almonds

I hope this pasta turns out better than your ex wife's.

>even considering putting rolling plastic dice with some nerds over rolling around in the sheets with a woman
dude

no

>im not some blue balled beta
Then go to the game. Bros b4 hoes, no exception.
>B-but that pussy game tho
If that's enough to convince you, you're almost certainly the kind of guy who will backstab his friends to get his pussy wet. The worst kind of person.

Shit, someone left the door to /r9k/ open again.

Both choices are equally shit.

Go buy some beer and masturbate instead.

>im not some blue balled beta whos horny all the time
And yet here you are contemplating abandoning quality time with your friends because some slut *might* spread her legs for you.

If it's not a guarantee then she's probably still deciding whether or not she can do better than you that night. This is the difference between you and her, she is deciding whether you're the best bloke she can get fucked by this week and you are deciding whether or not to abandon your friends on the chance that she won't do better than you that night.

Seriously think about the situation dude. You'll realise eventually that if a woman isn't absolutely interested in you then she isn't even worth making eye contact with because you're just a plan B. Enjoy your quality time with your friends OP, you won't all be young, single and child-free forever. Don't start bailing on them for some fucking broad who isn't even blowing you yet.

If it's WEEKLY, then taking a week off here and there should be fine. Just tell your friends now, instead of waiting day-of.

>Bros b4 hoes is an /r9k/ statement
>Nobody ever abandoned friends over pussy, that's just an /r9k/ myth
Keep polishing that armor, white knight.

who gives a fuck

explain how the two are in conflict. ask one or both to reschedule.

Her, apparently.

Tell your mates that you have other plans and go with the lady friend. Then if you seal the deal you can plan funtime with the lady around the game. If you don't, then you can just join the game and say that the plans fell through.

>or both
Yes, because after getting through the difficulty of synching up the schedules of 4-6 different people, rescheduling is so easy.

>user is juggling a gf and an rpg
>i have neither
feelsbadman

>see gobbo pic
>open thread, expecting it to be derailed by gobbo smut
>everyone is actually taking OP's bait instead
I expected nothing yet I'm still disappointed.

Gobbo girls are disgusting though, they're basically miget orc girls with orcs already being disgusting.

If you want musclegirls (and the pic you posted isn't even that!), just go for brown elves or straight up amazones of varying degrees of brownness.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where your every expectation is subverted unintentionally by shitposting.

it's mechanically very easy, everyone just lists availabilities. if it's not possible, fine, but asking doesn't hurt.

>Gobbo girls are disgusting though
I don't discriminate. If the body is shapely, I don't whether you are a midget or an amazon, a flatboard or a titty monster, your butt is flat as a pancake or has gravitational pull of Uranus etc. - all girls deserve a chance, all of them hit a certain fetish, and believe me when I say I've got ALL OF THE FETISHES.

It's not strictly impossible, but it's quite difficult. You're also implying that pussy is a valid excuse when pussy is much easier to reschedule and, more importantly, much easier to replace. Pussy is abundant, and if a dry spell bothers you so much just pay a hooker. They're cheap.
quora.com/What-are-the-average-prostitution-prices-worldwide
Depending on where you live (even in the first world) you can pound puss for less than the price of an average date.

>Incase

Good taste OP.

> it's quite difficult
do you even doodle.com? literally just click a few boxes and hit save, boom, everyone's availability is visible. is there a slot where everyone is free? reschedule.

> You're also implying that pussy is a valid excuse

you're projecting. all i'm saying is it's possible to have your cake and eat it, i'm not giving any value judgments.

If you even have to ask, the girl must not be very attractive. So play the game.

I was thinking the same thing from the other side.

If you even have to ask, the game must not be very thrilling.

The fact that you have two ask a /soc/ or /r9k/ question on Veeky Forums proves you're more of a blue balled beta than most of /r9k/ and /soc/ combined.

If that new lady isnt lookin like op pic, go and play the game.

PF is garbage. Get laid.

Invite her to the game, then take her back to your place afterwards. Easy.

"Bros b4 hoes" only applies when you're single. Beyond that point, all bets are off.

>Getting married means abandoning your friends and putting your sack on the chopping board
And they wonder why less and less men are getting married.

Depending on time left to game.
If there is much time so rest can reschedule or prepare, then do what you want.
If bailing out would cause them problems, then don't do it.
Regardless it is always better to stick to your word and if you said that you will be you should be there unless extraordinary circumstances occurred.
In is not being shit person 101 for idiots.

On the other hand it is Pathifinder so I hope you choose lady that will reveal to be lady(male) and will fuck you in the as for playing and spreading cancer.

Your friends aren't going to ream your ass over a spit if you don't spend enough time with them and in similar situations, your friends would do the same.

The only people who deny this are people who don't know what it's like to be in an actual relationship with someone else and are delusional enough to believe that their "romantic" media has any merit in the real world.

I'll take things that never happened for five hundred, Alex

>Your friends aren't going to ream your ass over a spit if you don't spend enough time with them
Why even get married then?

>and in similar situations, your friends would do the same.
Why not only befriend other unmarried men?

Seriously, why voluntarily limit yourself? So other people stop calling you a loser? With modern women being the whores they are, even a friends with benefits deal is preferable.

>Why even get married then?
Because you found someone whose willing to put up with your shit and you enjoy their company enough to spend the bulk of your time with them while also building a family? It's not rocket science user.
>Why not only befriend other unmarried men?
Because not everyone's a loser who can only get a side bitch if they learn how to switch hands. You also gotta ask yourself if you'd be willing to spend your time with an attractive individual who wants you to spend time with them or fa/tg/uys who play PF, again it's not rocket science.

No one has asked the important question though. What does she look like? And post pics of her.

He can't be that good if he decided to play Pathfinder. Go and get laid for once.