The fate of Konor

Alright Veeky Forums, whats it gonna be? Chaos or The Imperium?

strawpoll.me/13254152

Bonus points if the reason why your army is there is fluffy.

Bump because interested.

The Steel Legion of Armageddon will be there. In all our averagely painted glory.

ORKZ IZ FER FIGHTIN AN WINNIN!!!

Time to show the strength of the 4th sphere of expansion.

Chaoscucks on suicide watch

>INB4 Chaos gets roasted but the cucks at GW give them gains anyways

The son of the Emperor is the closest authority to the Emperor himself.

I think its time for the Orks to score a major victory. This one.

How far up your ass do you have to be to even think Chaos gets wanked by GW when they take every opportunity to shit all over them?

What son? All I see is the tool of the Emperor, as He see it.

Cadian 507th reporting in.

We demand retribution.

An Inquisitor wouldn't know that, dumb dumb.

My lot play everything, so there'll be a mixture of Orkz, Chaos (Crimson Slaughter) and Imperium (mostly guard, occasionally marines).

Still coming up with fluff for my guard, but I'm thinking of making them a recently rediscovered world that is now having most of its population tithed into regiments and fed into nearby warzones and learning just how grimdark the grimdark future is.

The dark city will be plundering the shit out of some imperials while they scramble fighting stuffy nose marines.

Cybergoth dorks?

For a moment, i read that as Noise Marines.
What WOULD Nose Marines look like?

Crack'd

My old Marine chapter with his imperial guard auxilia want revenge because of the destruction of their homeworld.

You know, Imperium players bitch about the storyline by saying the exact same thing.
Makes me surprisingly grateful to be an NPC race, because apparently, if I mattered to the story, nothing would ever be enough for me.

speaking of a NPC race ...
time to finish what we began centuries ago
my nids are a splinter of kraken, nothing much to add

The sons of the First Legion shall slay the traitors. None shall remain in our wake.

Sinus Marines of Nurgle

My nids are going to count their victories against chaos even though I'm facing mainly Imperial armies, just because chaos fags complain a lot.

Major General Benning of the 7th Cadian Air Cavalry Division reporting.

It's pay back time

Bobby G gave us some new Chadmarines to boot

>starting during drachenfest
fuck this gay earth

Are you me?

My admech, under Magos-Biologis Sofia Psevdis, are trying to protect their research facility and their work on the Tyranid synapse system. Imperium or chaos victory matters little, as long as they've manged to relocate their work somewhere more secure, Konor can burn.

If this is how people in general think and not just Veeky Forums, Chaos is fucked.

The 309th will have their revenge

Spare no traitor brother.

Cadian strike force ZERO-NINE-EPSILON is in route to Ultramar System with SHADOWSWORD superheavy support and with elements from the Ultramarines 4th company.

Did Somebody say Crusade?

I play Ultramarines, mostly 4th company.

Ultramar cannot fall.

>lasguns with muzzleflash
I hate how i can never find a accurate art for the AM

Wait. Brother!

exorcists ready to exterminate the enemys of mankind
they need more lore [\spoiler]

Will be there with my Grey Knights.

>Play Mono Slaanesh and Sisters of Battle.

I'm torn but the fact that Slaanesh is fully painted might win out..

>I'm torn but the fact that Slaanesh is fully painted might win out..
I don't play against guys that don't paint their armies. If you wanna play a game without painting your shit play boardgames.

They are both painted mate, the diffrence is a couple of models that I never had a reason to use before with sisters so they got a backseat in the backlog.

>play Crons
>not really involved in this

( |: ‡ ›

50th Cadian "Death Dealers" will be there.

You've got a few weeks to get them painted up.

Alternatively, why not play both?

>More xenos votes than chaos
Nobody gives a fuck about chaos.

Thousand Sons and Death Guard models may help, but the CORE Chaos army hasn't had a meaningful release in ages, which doesn't help their reputation as Space Marines but more evil/shit.

Hello fellow Renegate, good to have you on our side, remember no marine want to kiss you unless he have pink armour, EC will bang anything.

Freshly blessed batch of Taitned Sons will faigh for Kejoz.

>>More xenos votes than chaos
>Nobody gives a fuck about chaos.
On Veeky Forums no wonder, this board is full of fagots(DA) autists(IF) yiffs(SW) and WW1 fetishits(DKOK).

the 5th Company of the 831st will be there