XLM

MOON MISSION INCOMING
LAST CHANCE TO GET IN

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.satoshipay.io/sign-up
satoshipay.io/lumens/
fool.com/amp/investing/2017/12/23/3-cryptocurrencies-to-consider-buying-over-bitcoin.aspx?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WAKEY WAKEY SNAKEY

>stagnates
>hits 1600 for a second
>back to low 1500
Tired of this fucking shit
Sold at a loss yesterday and jumped into the digimania

Monaco is about to lift off

I hate these kind of threads

It's been the last chance for a couple of days now...

How else will you get your daily reminders of your stupid fucking investment decisions?

lmao you xlm shills are getting obnoxcious.
its been last chance for like a week now?
your shitcoin is stagnating while virtually anything else moons

>XLM did not moon so it's a shitcoin

It's being announced in less than 2 weeks.
IBM and 20+ banks are about to start developing with stellar.
$1000 by 2020.

but it is
literally the biggest of shitcoins are seeing upward movement in this market while xlm is goins sideways
that speaks alot

It means it's real and not trendy. Period.

whales are playing games with you. if you don't get in you'll miss it once it fucking explodes and you're let with your shitcoins

stellar moon mission is a fucking joke. this coin has been one let down after another, literally have lost thousands so far in potential gains

That's why people like you shouldn't invest. You probanly don't understand the fundamentals and potential uses with (StellarPay, IBM, Visa). It isn't going to moon everyday. Stagnation is a good thing as well.

yea boi it's real, 24c a coin, there are 108 BILLION COINS. this math adds up, totally legit numbers for a currency NO ONE USES. I can buy, sell, trade in BTC, BCC, LTC, Eth, even Monero or Ripple. no one gives a shit about your spacebucks, not even African niggers

let me ask you niggers, if a coin is worth .25c, why did the developers of Stellar allot SatoshiPay with enough free tokens to give their first 100K members 500 tokens each? is it normal to give 100k people almost $150 just for registering? that wasn't back when this was a 3c coin, this give away is happening any day

>muh murketcabz

Powering up lets go assholes!

What?

satoshipay is giving 100k first sign ups 500 tokens each just to fucking REGISTER. this is happening any day. these coins were free hand outs from the Stellar team. if these coins are sold at market price, that's $150 free to anyone who registers. 100k people! the developers know these coins aren't worth the current price, they're gonna dump the coins as fast as the fucking price raises. we are being conned into buying

XLM will be 2 billion a coin in 2016

screen shot this and muffle my words

I got free 300 lumies for signing up to literally nothing. Makes no sense to me. You don’t see link doing this do you? This is a shitcoin that only bottom feeders buy

quit conning people. stellars worth like a gaurenteed 50cents and could even cost more if some right pieces fall in place. its a good gamble and i would bet on Ibm

Source?

just go to satoshipay website bro

dashboard.satoshipay.io/sign-up

scroll to the bottom

big if huge

for one you don't get 500 XLM like that. You get 500 XLM into your satoshipay wallet that you cannot withdraw, but instead have to use through their service.
It's also invite-only and being only rolled out to the pay-widget.

Read here satoshipay.io/lumens/

all fucking in

you know a coin is a scam when people aren't even aware of the details of the deals being made around the coin, they just regurgitate them nonstop

108B coins, 1/8 distributed. the rest air drops that haven't been given out yet, how fast can they keep them air dropped on us? price will be 25c forever until they liquidate

fool.com/amp/investing/2017/12/23/3-cryptocurrencies-to-consider-buying-over-bitcoin.aspx?__twitter_impression=true

Getting pumped by Motley Fool, lads. Get in before the normies do.

Biztards starts to hate on XLM... 2 USD Q2 2018 inc.

>i would bet on Ibm
Frankly, I'd rather Stellar weren't partnering with IBM. They've been all talk and no content for a decade now. Bluemix is a joke. Half their products fail to compete with Google and Microsoft - and the other half don't have to compete because the people that buy it originally got in thirty years ago and can't get out.

If they aren't buying startups to liquidate into a fine, life-sustaining paste they can apply like a lotion, they're going through a round of layoffs driven by middle-managers.

Take your FUD elsewhere, buddy. We know for a fact that XRP with an insane amount of market supply, went up over a dollar because of news. If so, would you consider XLM not a possibility as well?

>Biztards starts to hate on XLM... 2 USD Q2 2018 inc.
When everything else is 10$+

Buy In: Now
Exit Price: Moon

not every coin is $10+ though

It's ok, this is a long term hold