Pic related can solo the 40k universe

>Pic related can solo the 40k universe

Instead of posting low effort bait how about you describe exactly why they can solo the 40k universe, you know, do sometimes constructive with your time.

She died like three times to middling sorceresses. I'm gonna have to say no.

I play Grey Knights and Nids, but some chaosfag is gonna come along and say this sooner or later, so might as well get it done and over with now...
>m-muh chaos
>corrupts everything
>m-muh omniscience
>m-muh all powerful gods
>m-muh just as planned
>b-but chaos has already won, they are just pulling pranks on the unverse now, r-right?

>Bring her over user, lets find out. It will be fun!!!

this shitty fanart

>chaosfags thinking they've won
>the universe is literally Ork heaven

I mean really, why delude themselves? The Orks won a long time ago and this is what victory looks like: endless war.

What, are you triggered by the fact she doesn't have a wraithdick to wraithbone you with?

pic related can solo the entire 40k universe.
prove me wrong.

Why can't there be multiple winners?
Both Chaos and Orks see the starus-quo of a war-torn nightmarishly grimdark Galaxy as a haven. Doubly so when theey can fight each other.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cirno Strong Hahahaha Nigga Just Stand In Front Of Her Like Nigga Dont Even Move Haha.

pic related can solo the entire 40k universe. it would take a couple years, maybe decades, but it will be done.

End goal of Chaos as a whole is to merge realspace and the Warp, even though it might have catastrophic consequences to Chaos itself. Thus Chaos hasn't "won" yet.

She was pretty broken by the end of the manga, a pretty powerful reality warper, though thats not super rare in 40k.

>End goal of Chaos as a whole is to merge realspace and the Warp
Because 40k Chaos just neede to have the same goals as FB/AoS Chaos? Because in 40k there is evidence of Chaos wantitng to destroy the realspace. Hell, whether they win, they don't destroy planets, they just semi-absorb them into the warp while leaving them connected to realspace.

>She was pretty broken by the end of the manga, a pretty powerful reality warper, though thats not super rare in 40k.
Although most of the really powerful reality warpers in 40k are utterly insane.

I know that D&D characters could get by easy in 40k with anti-chaos spells, to such a degree that circles against chaos probably cancel Daemons out.

I don't see how anything there refutes my post.

On the bright side, it seems to be quite fond of humanity.
Who gives a fuck about the other sentient species?

Salamanders.

Op is referencing an old /a/ copy-pasta I can't find that points out that Sailor Moon is technically the most powerful being in the universe since, at various points she:

Rewinds time

Remakes the Universe after it is destroyed

Wins Darianbowl

Did I mention she REBUILDS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE

OP is alone in every universe.

>Because 40k Chaos just neede to have the same goals as FB/AoS Chaos?
Because it's quiet explicitly the same chaos.

I don't see why I must disprovee anything you haven't provided with proofs to begin with.

Popular fan theory is stuill just a fan theory

You got the wrong picture.

she really let herself go

Wow, some 40cuck surely got triggered here

But hey, thats just a theory

...a GAME THEORY

λ! δ! Witch of Certainty, Witch of Absolute! The greatest, unstoppable force that is superior to all others! The most powerful Witch can solo the 40k universe too!

40K has always been lower on the power totem pole than its fans care to admit.

As Khorne cultist I must agree with this smug green gentelmen. Its heaven.

She cant solo herself, galaxy is unimpresed.

That's a nice golf course you got there.

>Steals the emperor
>Steals the skull throne
>Steals the ENTIRE webway
>Steals a C'tan shard
I would play it.

I'm not familiar with WHFB/AOS. Is there a canonical reason in that setting for Slaanesh to exist? If not, then that should be pretty strong evidence that it is, in fact, the same chaos. If Slaanesh doesn't exist, it would be a good indication that it's not the same.

She literally fought and defeated the spawn of the universal embodiment of all evil in the entire damn cosmos, the very first of which, despite being the absolute weakest of them all, drove all of humanity to murderous insanity and caused sunspots to appear on the Sun just by waking up. the others that followed were far, far worse.

user you don't understand. Slaanesh is gone from AOS because it's incarcerated fully in 40k's realspace, and is currently leading the Eldar on the mother of all ruses.

I wonder if they old ones used her dna in orks, so they could loot stuff.

The power level of that series goes from casual planet destroyers in the beginning to universe-creating entities towards the end.
Chaos is nothing in comparison.

>>Pic related can solo the 40k universe

I'm not sure there are that many condoms in the galaxy, much less the Imperium of Man...

Anime Usagi? No way.
Manga Usagi? Probably.

Nineball.

Looks like a guise he would take to me. sure it's on the lower end of how crazy it could get but that's not a bad thing.

>solo

Video games were a mistake

Now hold on, I'm an expert on this subject.

By the end of the series, Eternal Sailor Moon develops two abilities: One, the ability to super-juice the Silver Crystal without the support of her allies or the Golden Crystal to overload it. Two, it's implied by Cosmos she can now Chalice every Sailor's power and access the Lambda. That's important, because the Lambda means she's now immortal for good instead of just "CRYSTAL COMA" she was getting before.

However, there are two immediate problems. Usagi is still mortal and vulnerable when detransformed (and gets Crystal'd when blam'd by a bolter or Extermiantus or whatever). The other is that Cosmos, with the Lambda, is not great enough to defeat Chaos. The millisecond she lost her friends and Earth, the "love and faith" that powers her was crippled and she was nigh useless against Chaos.

Besides that, let's get an ability rundown.
>Golden shield
Ability to fly both planet-side but also across anywhere in (or even outside) of the galaxy nearly instantly. The shield can also absorb all energy attacks (including heat, kientic, laser, etc.) and return them in a beam.
>Silver Crystal
Has the ability to instantly destroy (or reform) planets even before juiced up by the Golden Crystal or the other Solar System Senshi. With the Lambda, can do the same with the entire galaxy.
>Can shrug off Exterminatus-tier attacks.
Galaxia blew up planets and sailors with a hand gesture. Usagi took the same attack and fought her off. Even the Starlights were like, "Holy shit, she lived through that?" On a side note, Moon can do the same thing as Galaxia here.
>Literally unending power that can purge chaos, as the SM universe understands it.

Drawbacks:
>Crippled if Holy Terra is destroyed.
>Crippled if the Moon is destroyed before she can Chalice the Lambda.
>Crippled if she is attacked untransformed.
>Stupidly weak to enemies that can absorb energy.
>Magnetic force fields remove her abilities entirely.

>Culture war ships
mah melanin enhanced brother

>>Magnetic force fields remove her abilities entirely.
Your image is from before she even became Super Sailor Moon, assuming that weakness applies to Eternal Sailor Moon is a good way to get a holy laser to the face.

>>Magnetic force fields remove her abilities entirely.
Expanding on this, both the Golden Crystal or the Sailor Castles can get around this weakness. Tuxedo Mask proves the first by making a magic bomb within the force field to help everyone escape. The latter is proven by all the Sailors using their Castles to escape Nehelenia's curse that denied them their powers.

Furthermore, as mentioned early in my post, at the end of the series Moon has moved on beyond the Silver-Golden Crystal symbiosis and can in theory access the Lambda, so this restriction may be entirely moot. The Lambda encompasses every living thing; the only thing outside it is Chaos itself, and it can be used to battle what is essentially all four chaos gods broken free into the materium.

I'd be curious how SM Chaos and 40k Chaos interplay, however. Cosmos, using the Lambda, tries to completely obliterate chaos and all dark influences. She fails because chaos and strife are integral parts of this universe. Sailor Chaos cannot relate to someone like Horus or Abby because Sailor Chaos can blow up entire Segmentums will a hand gesture and thought - something well outside the scope of 40k, and this entity is something Cosmos can fight to a standstill if she doesn't lose hope and faith.

I was getting there. See above.

is this from the unterlabach guy?

>now hold on, I'm an expert on this subject

Last point, the Sailor Moon universe basically gets Sigmar'd by Chaos, as mentioned in the pic of . However, this is a different kind of chaos. They embody the same ideals and technically even powers, but SM chaos has a physical form and is happy to blow up the galaxy, while WH chaos is immaterial but would shatter reality.

Their end-goals aren't really comparable, and it can be assumed that Sailor Moon (or Cosmos) could completely seal away rents in space-time like the Warp, the Eye of Terror, etc. I mean, Sailor Pluto alone can already seal anything like that with Dark Dome Close, and since the former two embody everyone's powers, it should be a given even without considering the reality-restorative powers of the Silver Crystal.

Anyways, back to the point:
Yes, yes she can. However, Moon/Cosmos embody restoration while Galaxia/Chaos embody destruction. While it's given that she could just wipe out everything like Galaxia did, Moon would sooner just end the strive between factions and power-bomb Chaos anywhere it showed while using Pluto to seal away every break in space-time.

This guy can't

The fuck is that thing? An Xbox?

Name one physical entity within 40k that couldn't be beaten by him or someone lower like a chapter master or a common space marine.

Horus, empowered by the Chaos Gods. The Emperor is barely a shadow of his former power after that fight.

>but he was holding back
That's his disadvantage, not a qualifier
>But Horus is gone now
Even in death, he has still laid his foe low
>But his armies
Funny, Horus had his own.

And it's canon.

Checkmate, Imperial.

Fact is still that Horus and his soul has been erased from existence and the Emperor still lives on his golden throne.

Reminder that no force in 40k is as mighty as the dice.

Ork warboss.

You know what can solo the 40k universe? Modern Earth.

Since everyone in 40k is retarded and has retard tech, modern humans would be able to hack the Necrons. This would lead to modern Earth having access to all Necron technology. Using it, modern Earth (the USA) takes over the setting.

>It's not Suzumiya Haruhi

BAH.

>hacking necron tech
That's a great idea.p, if you want an angry phaeron sicking his legions on you and obliterating your planet.
Plus, necron tech is so much more advanced than ours that we'd be lucky to even understand their OS, let alone be able to hack it.

It's all coded in basic.

Naw

COBOL

I mean, technically speaking the Imperium has adapted two separate Necron weapons for Imperial use (The Phase Blade for sexy Assassins and Xenoblade or whatever it is the Deathwatch guy uses).

If they can do it, so can we. Probably. Maybe. Good luck killing some necrons initially to get their tech.

Are you trying to outdo the barbed wire guy?

Dude, I'm a chaosfag, there's plenty of things that could solo the universe.
I have no idea if Sailor Moon could because I didn't watch it that much.
Comparing universes with different power levels is a fun thought exercise but you shouldn't take it seriously.
Goku from DBZ could solo the 40k universe, Krillin could solo it, if we look at Goku's feats from the start of Dragon Ball when he first met Bulma he could go toe toe with any Space Marine Captain in existence, he was like a small young Primarch back then and the power levels rose in some really stupid leaps.
I like 40k, and I definitely think Chaos is the strongest force, but different universes of differing power levels are exactly that, differing power levels.

Pic related coould solo 40k and everything above.

Because when your writing cross-over schlock, it doesn't matter about what makes sense. What matters is how good the narrarive is.

The fucking Void Dragon

>another power-leve thread
Chink moot should create a new board for you fuckers

Who would win in a fight between hiro and moot?

Hiro prolly knows karate or some shit. My money's on him

Needs at least three big toothy vaginas

The other girls warned her about getting chubby.

Yeah, except fucking binary is universal you shit-eating retard. Just code the thing in binary and suddenly you can hack and repurpose Necron technology.

I really hope you're not trolling, because the existence of specimens of such stupidity greatly amuses me.

By the way, we're already moving out of binary-based computers, you menzoberranzanean potato.

Hes stupid but you are too
We arent moving away from binary, we're moving towards simultaneous binary. We're also still super far off.

You forgot to add a *tips fedora* at the end there pal

>As Khorne cultist I must agree with this smug green gentelmen. Its heaven.

Which might explain the Blood Crusade showing up on Octaria with everyone except Angron trying to get a piece of the action. Still say getting in the middle the extragalactic cockroaches and the big angry mushrooms while they fighting each other everywhere on the planet and trying to take both on at once was a quick way to get your face nomm'd off and your rear squad broken, but Khornate types never have been the smartest lot in the 40k universe...

>Krillin could solo it
>Krillin
>Solo the 40k universe
Yeah... I just can't see it. Vegeta maybe, but Krillin? He'd get owned the second he attacked someone that wasn't human/Imperial.

>confusing Krillin for Yamcha

Krillin is literally the best Z fighter.
Fucking fite me.

Yes, because the most advanced race in your retarded setting wouldn't use the most optimal system. Fuck, you 40k fanboys are retarded.

she doesn't even know how to use a computer.

That puts her on the same level as the Ad Mech!

Dude, Roshi could blow up a moon in DB and Krillin was already much stronger than him before the Frieza arc, so before the mad power creep even began

I fucking hate that retarded setting, but assuming modern day humans could hack necrons is far, far more retarded.

Can the AdMech feel burns?

Yes they can, and easily. Everyone in 40k is retarded and powerful. But the fact that they're retarded means that anyone with a modicum of common sense and a rational approach to shit can run circles and then subvert the powerful retards of 40k.

Ergo, Necrons can be hacked. I can even break it down logically.

>Everything from 40k is retarded.
>Someone who is not retarded can hack someone that is retarded.

Therefore someone who is not retarded can hack everything from 40k. This leads us to the next premise, of

>Necrons are from 40k

So therefore, someone who is not retarded can hack the Necrons.

Logic wins again and 40k sucks ass.

It always bothers me that this picture is missing a penis.

You're assuming the 40k universe plays on Easy, which I assure you they do not.

Absolutely.

The Emperor won and Horus was erased from reality, and THAT'S canon.

Pic related can solo Sailor Moon AND 40k universe, even without being revived.

If it did, it would be nsfw.

Truth.
I'm not even sure cats have stats in WH40K.