Fucking retards

Do nocoiners really think the stealth phase was 8 years long and the entirety of the rest of this graph takes place over 2 months? Fucking top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

cointracking.info
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6d6jgk/dan_bilzerian_saying_to_his_instagram_followers_i/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>26 months
fixed that for you

Wuh?

we are at bear trap

Looks like a return to normal for me.

We're at first sell off

>First sell off
>After all this media attention

lol

Show the whole chart fagget

kek

the fuck is this brainlet talking about. "8 years long" wtf no one is saying that. You realize bitcoin has had multiple bubbles in the past, that have followed this exact pattern?

I swear these newfags just stare at the 1 year chart thinking they're the first to discover bitcoin. baka. You will get rekt and you'll become a bitter oldfag like me.

So much this. The biggest hype ever when they start accepting cryptos everywhere.

When Bitcoin is at 1 million and we finally adapt.
Then nothing works as planned, spammer attacks, smart contracts compromised etc... You we for gold and buy back your stack 100x.

This

This.
This is what bitcoin does Every. Fucking. Year.
I'm not saying I'm some kind of expert but I've been following this bitch coin for years now.
And I'm the one wanting it to die.
I have 0 in it. I know it will crash to like 6k soon-ish. But it only means that it will rebound. It will take time but c'mon, look at the charts.
This fear comes from people who didn't see this shit happen earlier.
And if I'm not mistaken, this year's "crash " has been mild percentage wise, when compared to other years.

>institutional investors are barely coming in.
we're around the same market cap as the dot com bubble in the earl 90s

>9.7 trillion same as 600 billion

I too shall hop on this paintrain to an early stroke.

>early 90s

As someone who got into crypto early Oct and really only wanted to mess around for extra spend cash, this new tax bill scares me. Not because I would have to pay alot of taxes, but because I just don’t want to have to mess with tracking every trade. Call me a causual or newfag, whatever. This is fake money that was supposed to be fun and now big brother is adding more rules to the fun.

Speaking strictly in effort needed to trade after Jan 1st, should I just cash out before the end of the year. I have no problem with taking my $800 profit and forgetting about this shit if it means I don’t have to report anything on my taxes.

Talk me off the leadge here guys, I’d like to countinue trading but I don’t really care enough to mess with the IRS.

TL;DR Should I cash out before 2018?

No. Just buy and hold. Trade maybe once a month.

That's my point. People act like it's the end of BTC every time this happens when it always just comes back twice as strong

We don't even have institutional investors in yet. They are too busy patting themselves on the back from shorting bitcoin this week and telling their customers "I told you so" so now when BTC bust through 20k, they'll fomo the hell out of the market because their customers are going to be pissed at their 15% gains in stocks. Stupid nocoiner cucks.

>the media is here guys sell

Fucking kek

This is very likely the truth, to be honest family, still only a tiny percentage is involved.

Use monero to transfer your money.
Use exchanges with no KYC rules.

Seriously, why would you even want to report something if they can't find it ?

being this guy must feel so bad. jesus

>Looks like a return to normal for me.
I hope we are at "bear trap" but it feels like "return to normal" just because we already passed "media attention"

return to normal ends here...

What do you think of holiday season "normie rush", user?

For those worried about tax tracking, use a portfolio manager like cointracking.info

i think this round is over, and price will deflate under $10k and stay there for a good while. but i could be wrong.

No such thing as coin tracking. When Poloniex or whatever other alt exchange you dealed with closes forever out of nowhere, you will not be able to justify the origins of your transactions.

Just hold for x years until any crimes prescribe, having to track everything is insane and futile.

The exchanges I use are still around so for 2017 taxes I will use cointracking.info to prepare your tax docs, it does all the work for you if you load your transaction data from your exchanges.

Check out cointracking.info - I use this to track my portfolio. You can load all your transaction data from all exchanges and you can use it to create your tax documents. Give it a look, o
I am pleased with this service, they also have a mobile app as well.

i'm sure you are not an ad bot either

Actually, I am truly not a bot fag, but I can see how you think since I am acting like one. My first post was accidently not related to the guy worried about taxes, then I re-posted...I am mostly a lurker and don’t post often, I was honestly trying to help the guy who was worried about tracking this shit for tax purposes, believe what you want. Only a ducking. Moron would try to manually track trades when there are good platforms out there. So go take a fuck at a rolling donut, would a bot say that cunt? Would a bot quote Vonnegut? Go ducking track your shit in a spreadsheet dip shit.

There's been media attention since 2010. Doesn't mean anything.

>Use exchanges with no KYC rules
Can you name a few of these?

Please BTC stay below 20k$, so we can all witness McAfee eating his own dick.

>plottwist: he already ate it

Unironically this seen it happen too much already

Remember when OP had his image shilled heavily on Veeky Forums when Dan Bilzerian bought at the old ATH (reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6d6jgk/dan_bilzerian_saying_to_his_instagram_followers_i/) and it dropped right afterwards but look at us now

this graph doesn't take into account the crash after mt gox. Unless that's the bear trap

I feel like media attention is once we start regulating crypto and more normies get passed the idea that it's "fake money".