Inquisitor Generator

Let's generate an Inquisitor to fight back against the rampant heresy going on here.

>1d100 for Sex (it's percentage-based).

Rolled 73 (1d100)

>Female: Seemingly a minority in the Inquisition.
Looks like we have ourselves an Inquisitrix, fellas.

>1d100 for Age

Rolled 59 (1d100)

>Old (90-150): It is at this age Inquisitors will have established themselves, with a host of resources.
Looks like she's dipping into the Juvenat treatments by now.

>1d100 for Ordo

Rolled 76 (1d100)

>Ordo Minoris: The Ordos Minoris cover a plethora of activities that could come under the jurisdiction of the larger Ordos, but have been made into more specific departments to better combat a single threat. These Ordos are tiny in comparison to the big three, and have nowhere near the influence or manpower as the larger Ordos.

Ooh, you get to pick this one.

Ordo Aegis - Remains vigilant over the Cadian Gate.[22a]
Ordo Astartes - Oversees the Adeptus Astartes.[22a]
Ordo Astra - Studies astronomy and stellar information.
Ordo Barbarus - Monitors pre-Industrial worlds.[22a]
Ordo Chronos - A ill-fated organization, all the members of which vanished.[10]
Ordo Custodum - Based on Terra.[22a]
Ordo Desolatus - Unknown purpose[22a]
Ordo Excorium - Monitors Exterminatus[22a]
Ordo Machinum - Oversees the Adeptus Mechanicus[22a]
Ordo Militarum - Oversees the Imperial Guard[22a]
Ordo Necros - Unknown purpose[22a]
Ordo Originatus - Tries to uncover the mystery of the Inquisition's origins.[22]
Ordo Redactus - Tries to keep the history of the Inquisition classified.[22]
Ordo Sanctorum - Oversees the Ecclesiarchy[22a]
Ordo Scriptorum - Monitors Imperial records and communiques.[22a]
Ordo Scriptus - Oversees Imperial historical records[22a]
Ordo Senatorum - Unknown purpose[22a]
Ordo Sepulturum - Researches current plagues afflicting the Imperium and determines how best to contain, destroy, and cure them. Created to investigate an increase in outbreaks of the Zombie Plague just before the 13th Black Crusade.[18]
Ordo Sicarius - Founded to police the activities of the Officio Assassinorum following the events of the Wars of Vindication which resulted from the events of Goge Vandire's Reign of Blood.[4]
Ordo Thanatos - Unknown purpose[22a]
Ordo Vigilus - Oversees the Ordo Necros[22a]

Take yer pick, my friend.

>1d3 Titles

Rolled 3 (1d3)

missed a letter in the dicecode.

Rolled 3 (1d3)

I feel like we should pick after getting to know this lady a little more, so it fits better with her character.

Chronos is always a good choice.

Now 3d100 for what they are.

Still need a choice on the Ordo.

Ordo Necros

Rolled 26, 94, 85 = 205 (3d100)

Ordo Sanctorum

I like the idea of an Inquisitor who mostly just goes around spooking clerics.

Ordo Redactus

Seconding Chronos.

Rolled 3 (1d4)

Dice gods will choose since there is no consensus

>Ordo-specific: Something related to the Inquisitor's line of work, e.g. an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor might be Witch-Finder, Witch-Hunter, Colonel-of-Redemption, etc.
>Nothing: The Inquisitor's only title is that, which should be scary enough!
>Nothing: The Inquisitor's only title is that, which should be scary enough!

Seems like the dice gods are also going to be giving an idea what her title is.

>1d100 for her Philosophy

Rolled 32 (1d100)

Would be hilarious if someone who polices the church was them self an extreme radical.

You can start coming up with her name and what the Title actually is, now.
>Temperate Puritan: These Inquisitors understand the place of psykers and mutants is one of servitude, and that they should be made to understand their inferiority. These are Puritans that acknowledge psychic benefits.

>1d3 Methodologies

Rolled 3 (1d3)

This lady is getting curiouser and curiouser.

>3d100

Rolled 71, 56, 30 = 157 (3d100)

>Officium Primum (Duty First): Duty is everything to some people, taking precedence over all other aspects of their life. Sense of a task well done and accomplishment of duty is all to this person.
>Arte Et Marte (By skill and by fighting): The more you bleed in training, the less you'll have to bleed in battle, seems an ideal motto for the more martially-inclined.
>Potentia Per Scientia (Power through knowledge): Know thine enemy, for you are known to him already. First tenet of the Ordo Xenos.
Well, apostate priests better watch the fuck out, I think.

>1d100 for Psychic Ability

Rolled 15 (1d100)

>Arte Et Marte (By skill and by fighting): The more you bleed in training, the less you'll have to bleed in battle, seems an ideal motto for the more martially-inclined.
>Potentia Per Scientia (Power through knowledge): Know thine enemy, for you are known to him already. First tenet of the Ordo Xenos.

Now I gotta Imagine her like someone who does her inquisting like in a heist movie.
Get all the info, then train and simulate the job to the very last detail until everyone can perform it in their sleep, then march in and do it in style.

>None: No psionic ability exhibited.
No filthy witchery here!
>1d3 Quirks

Rolled 3 (1d3)

Now 3d100.

Rolled 90 (1d100)

Rolled 25, 73 = 98 (2d100)

>Damned by association: A past associate or colleague has been found guilty of heresy, and by extension the suspicions of the Inquisitor's peers has fallen upon them.
>Hidden philosophy: Knowledge is power, hide it well. Nobody seems to know this Inquisitor's true affiliation.
>Other field of interest: The Inquisitor may enjoy debating philosophy or theology, or then again they take a keen interest in ship-building and can name and identify every bolt, wire and engine in a starship.
2sneaky4u. Also, an Inquisitor with a hobby!

>1d5 Resources

Rolled 4 (1d5)

Now 4d100.

Rolled 28, 21, 82, 62 = 193 (4d100)

>Personal army: The Inquisitor maintains a privately acquired body of troops. Roll on the 'Personal army' table.
>Personal army: The Inquisitor maintains a privately acquired body of troops. Roll on the 'Personal army' table.
>Forbidden tomes: The Inquisitor keeps proscribed texts.
>Assassins: Not Ordo Assassinorum trained, nevertheless still well-trained and motivated killers.

Gimme a 2d100 for the two (!) armies.

Rolled 67, 76 = 143 (2d100)

>Imperial (other): Arbitrators, Enforcers, Skitarii (technically Mechanicus, not Imperial plausible if the Inquisitor has ties with the Mechanicus), armed Cultists, Penal units, Naval Security, PDF, Noble House troops, etc.
>Imperial (other): Arbitrators, Enforcers, Skitarii (technically Mechanicus, not Imperial plausible if the Inquisitor has ties with the Mechanicus), armed Cultists, Penal units, Naval Security, PDF, Noble House troops, etc.

Interdasting. That's all of it, try to come up with her name and title and what these armies are.

An army of Venators on loan from the Lords Dragon.

Scions maybe?

I'm kinda seeing this lady being a commissar who was recruited to be an Inquisitor, so they have a very militaristic view of the whole operation and maybe ties to the Progenium.

Also, perhaps the regiment she was a commissar with fell to Chaos so there's been blame placed on her for not having stayed with them.

Man, people on Veeky Forums these days have no imagination. Not even a name in a full hour!

I propose Dominika Zarkov

And the title?

Gee, Inquisitor, how come you get TWO armies?

Dammit, people, I just need an ordo-specific title and I can give a summary. I've been waiting.

I like Questioner. It's both kind of a permutation of Inquisitor, but also implies a level of skepticism and pragmaticism that would probably be necessary for the Ordo Sanctorum.

Questioner-Inquisitrix Dominika Zarkov

Ordo: Sanctorum
Title: Ordo-specific
Philosophy: Temperate Puritan
Methodologies: Officium Primum, Arte Et Marte, Potentia Per Scientia
Quirks: Damned by association, Hidden philosophy, Other field of interest
Resources: Personal army (Skitarii), Personal army (Tempestus Scions), Forbidden tomes, Assassins

You can come up with her hobby if you want, though I expect it to take an hour at least.

Picking holes in imperial theology (which she half does for the job, half honestly questions the faith) which she then writes up and leaves for Ecclesiarchial suspects to find. If they don't react with appropriate fervor to discovery of the heresy she can use it as an excuse to interrogate them without letting on to her true intentions.

>No one knows anything about the scribe that signs their work as "Pious Pilgrim"
> Masterfully illuminated copies of orthodox hymnals signed by that illustrator mysteriously appear in the recipients' private chambers.

Her hobby is copying and illustrating religious texts. She has her assassins infiltrate and leave copies for those members of the Adeptus Ministorum that she approves of.

>half honestly questions the faith
She's a puritan. I don't get that.

She approaches it from the other direction. The faith is right, everyone else is wrong.

Can we generate the heretical colleague, perhaps?

If you want. It'd be 1d100 for Gender again.