boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/53863495/#53863495
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not having this thread again.

Made for breeding.

Elves
Since we are just copying threads

Are elves ___?

Guelphs?

Another thread died for this. We already had this thread. Yet people are still replying to obvious bait shitposting.

Sex predators

I don't see you complaining about any threads that were not posted by me.
You didn't complain in the first thread with this exact OP image and text.
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/53863495/#53863495
ctrl+f "died for this"
You don't actually care about threads dying.

for holding hand and softly caress their ears

>You didn't complain in the first thread with this exact OP image and text
Oh boy, I did complain. Though you realize how stupid this is? Blaming anonymous? You have no idea what I did in the other thread, or any other thread in the catalog right now.

a concept that exists

Not ponies.

Seriously, I thought that picture was a fucking horse person.

>Another thread died for this

Yeah, a thread on Page 10. This implies at least 2 hours of nobody giving a shit about it. Veeky Forums is not a board where you can actually lose quality threads to volume.

You did not say the words "a thread died for this" in the previous thread. The only person who gets shit on for "killing a thread" is me, so you actually just have a problem with me, even though I'm doing LITERALLY THE SAME THING that other anons do.

ITT: "a thread died for this" turned into the new Ugh.

Delicious

I did not literally say these exact words, but I remember actively trying to kill it with the image dump at the end. And I have only a problem with you, if you are the retarded OP that shat this thread into the catalog.

melt in your mouth, not in your hand!

Cute! CUTE!!!

Holy shit those ears make her look like a pig.

Oink oink.

Underrated post

You'd think they'd just sage when they posted if they were really upset. You can still do that. 'Everyone sage this thread!'

People who complain 'a thread died for this' are like elves: they are convinced that their own viewpoint and opinion is superior to others,
and mourn the loss of threads rather than actually attempting to save them.

Precisely

What's funny is that for the best elves (Tolkien, germanic fairy tales) neither of those things is true.

about to go back to their enchanted faggot woods.

I only sage in MYFARGO threads.

I always sage when I post "a thread died for this".

Used for false flagging by making shit threads all the time so people hate them more, maybe?

For purging from this Starry Heart; sing praise of Reman the Cyrodiil while you tear the neckveins of the Ayleidoon who dare defile the Jungle Throne of the Ruby Emperor.

Mmmm, roasted Elf :3

Pickle presses, mostly

You were saying?

Should we make the other threads?

Is there anything more cancerous then meta-posting? Relax with your fucking Asperger's.

Why is all of Veeky Forums so terrible nowadays

You should make the "kitsune are" and "thri-kreen are" threads, because they were not deleted, but other threads were deleted, so now you understand how the rule works.
"elves are" = allowed
"dwarves are" = not allowed
"kitsune are" = allowed
"kobolds are" = not allowed
"thri-kreen are" = allowed
"trolls are" = not allowed
It's perfectly logical and not inconsistent at all!

It would be considerably more consistent than moderation we had until now, I don't think community is ready for such a radical change of pace.

Did you make this thread just to wage your war with the moderation? Why do have elves to suffer for this?

Has this come out yet?